I can’t tell you how many times we get people calling in to inquire about cheating situations.
My ex boyfriend cheated on me… what do I do?
I cheated on my ex boyfriend… what do I do?
It’s pretty common to get these kinds of questions.
What isn’t common though is the situation I encountered a few weeks ago when I stumbled across this voicemail,
Now, the average reader of Ex Boyfriend Recovery may listen to this and think,
Umm… what’s the big deal? This sounds like your average “cheating situation.”
Actually, that isn’t the case at all.
This isn’t the average cheating situation because what we have here is the case of a chronic philanderer.
You know what that means, right?
Chronic Philanderer: A man who readily or frequently enters into casual sexual relationships with women; a womanizer.
Of course, if you are familiar with the way I work you would know that I like interesting things that are challenging and this is a pretty darn interesting situation. I mean, isn’t it every woman’s greatest fear to commit herself fully to a man only to find out that he is addicted to cheating on her.
What makes a man want to cheat?
Why does he do it?
What does he get out of it?
Should you even try to get a man like this back.
Well, that’s what we are here to explore in this episode of The Ex Boyfriend Recovery podcast!
First things first, let me show you the video I put together for this episode,
Video Of Episode 56: (My Ex Boyfriend Cheated On Me Multiple Times)
If you remember in last weeks episode I mentioned that the video quality was going to start to get better in these videos starting this week.
Well, this week is here and this week’s podcast video is out.
What do you think?
The videos are starting to look a bit better, huh?
Look, I am not going to lie to you. I am not a professional and I am learning as I go on how to make the videos I produce look more and more professional but I definitely feel this is a step in the right direction.
What do you think?
Let us know in the comments.
- Her ex boyfriend cheated on her multiple times
- He is a police officer
- This particular cheating instance was with a woman who is much younger than him
- The girl he cheated with was considered a police explorer (someone considering a career in law enforcement)
- Having a relationship with a police explorer is against his departments policy
- Out of disgust, Christina told on them
- Currently she is in her third week of no contact
What We Talk About In This Episode
- The type of environment that Christina allowed by taking him back
- The fact that Christina’s ex probably feels like he can get away with cheating on her
- Reporting him to his boss put’s you in a very difficult situation if you were to try to get him back
- The two needs that men need to have to stay happy in a relationship
- The specific “need” that Christina’s ex wasn’t getting from her in the relationship
Important Links Mentioned In The Episode
- Ex Boyfriend Recovery
- Get Your Ex Back If He Moved On To Someone Else
- Esther Perel
- Review Our Podcast
Transcript For Episode 56
(BONUS) The Two Things Men Need To Stay Faithful In A Relationship
Human beings are fascinating in the fact that they really need two things to remain happy and stay faithful while in the midst of a relationship.
Thing #1: The need for excitement, adventure and mystery
Thing #2: The need for reliability and stability
So, why was Christina’s ex boyfriend constantly cheating on her?
Well, it’s probably due to the fact that he viewed Christina as a reliable and stable girl. Which is good, right?
Yes and no.
It’s good because in order for him to feel safe in a relationship he needs to feel stable. However, he wasn’t getting the excitement out of the “safe girl,” Christina.
Think of it like this,
He is essentially getting his two primary needs met by two separate girls which perfectly explains his reasoning for cheating.
Christina is reliable and stable.
Whereas the other girl is exciting and mysterious.
In a perfect world Christina would be able to provide her ex with both of these major needs but we don’t live in a perfect world now do we?
So, what can Christina do to get a man like this back?
Well, I will leave that up to the podcast episode to explain 😉 .