Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website, exboyfriendrecovery.com, which is owned by CF Web Voyager, LLC.
The term ‘www.exboyfriendrecovery.com’ or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to the owner of the website which is CF Web Voyager, LLC. The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- This website and its content, along with any services, newsletters, email series or products offered, are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. If you are under age 18, please do not use our website, products or services and unsubscribe to our email newsletter series. Children less than age 13 are strictly prohibited from using using this website and any such use is a violation of our Terms and Conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and personal entertainment use only and is not professional advice. We cannot guarantee or assure you in any way that our ideas, advice, strategies, and content (found in our website, products, services, and email newsletter) will help you in your relationship situation. You, and you alone, are solely responsible for the use of the ideas, advice, strategies, and content expressed herein and in our products, services, and email Newsletter. The content of this website is subject to change without notice.
- It is important to remember that comments you may choose to submit may be collected and stored on our website. You have no control over who will read them, unless you ask us to have your comment removed. It is therefore important that you are careful and selective about the personal information that you disclose about yourself and others, and in particular, you should not disclose sensitive, embarrassing, proprietary or confidential information.
- Neither CF Web Voyager, LLC or any of its officers, owners, staff or representatives provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, materials, and content found on this website, including the products, services and email Newsletter found or offered on this website for use in any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information, materials, content, products, services, and email Newsletter may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We may make certain products available to visitors of our website. If you order any products, you hereby represent and warrant that you are 18 years old or older. You agree to pay in full the prices for any purchases you make either by credit/debit card concurrent with your online order or by other payment means acceptable to us. You agree to pay all applicable taxes. If payment is not received by us from your credit or debit card issuer or its agents, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by us. Certain products that you purchase and/or download on or through the Web Site may be subject to additional terms and conditions presented to you at the time of such purchase or download.
- Refunds for Coaching Services: You understand and agree that in the event you are unhappy with any part of our Coaching Services, you shall notify us within 48 hours of having had the Coaching Session. In the event you wish to ask for a refund of that particular Session, you should give us a written notification within 48 hours of the Session. If a refund is granted, both parties have the right to terminate the coaching agreement from there onwards in writing and we shall not be liable to you to provide any future Services and you shall not be liable for any future fees or installments due provided you no longer wish to have any more Sessions.
- There are no Refunds for any eBook(s), Audio book(s), eBook Bundles/Package(s), access to our Private Facebook Support Group or any other Product created by CF Web Voyager, LLC that you purchased on our website or on any other online platform.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk for which CF Web Voyager, LLC and its officers, member owners, staff, and representatives shall not be liable and you waive any claim and hold harmless said company and its owners, staff and representatives. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and associated e-books and other services. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws governing CF Web Voyager, LLC.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in the Terms and Conditions will be effective when posted.