Written By Chris Seiter - Click Here To Learn How To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back
Today we hear from Christina, a woman who really has two questions.
- How to approach her no contact period.
- How to get out of the friend zone (if she is there.)
While Christina did ask me more questions about the no contact rule I decided to make the focus of this episode around the friend zone or what to do if your ex boyfriend places you in the friend zone.
So, here are a few of the things that I talk about in this episode,
Things Discussed In This Episode
- My personal experience with the “friend zone”
- Albert Einstein and Insanity
- The importance of the no contact rule
- What NC does with the emotional support your ex may be seeking
- How to reverse friend zone your ex
- Sending mixed signals
- The girl who gets the guy has to be willing to lose the guy
Important Links Mentioned In This Episode
How To Get Out Of The “Friend Zone” With An Ex Boyfriend
The No Contact Rule
In this episode I discuss why the no contact rule is so effective in a “friend zone” situation.
To recap, it cuts off the emotional support he is expecting from you and raises your value in his eyes.
Friend Zone Him
Ah the good ole reverse psychology tactic.
Essentially you want to treat your ex boyfriend like a gay best friend. I gave a pretty good example of how to do this in the episode above.
Give Him Mixed Signals
Be into him one moment and then repulsed by him the next.
Be hot and cold…
Just mess with his brain as much as you can.
Be Willing To Walk Away
Sometimes the girl who is willing to walk away holds all the power.
Be that girl!