This has been a hot topic lately.
And it’s funny…
I have written my fair share of articles on Ex Boyfriend Recovery but I haven’t ever covered something like this.
I mean, sure I have written an article on how to handle disapproving friends and family but an exes mom causing a breakup?
Well, that’s new territory.
Ahem… perhaps I should re-explain.
That WAS new territory because having a mom cause a breakup between you and your ex is the topic of my latest podcast episode. You see, about a week ago I got a really interesting voicemail.
A woman who wanted to remain anonymous told me that her exes mom had a hand in their breakup and she claims that her ex boyfriend says that he is still in love with her.
Check it out,
Video Of Episode 54 (My Exes Mom Made Him Break Up With Me)
So, Here’s The Low Down…
- Today’s question comes from a woman who wants to remain anonymous
- Throughout anonymous’ relationship, her ex was constantly pressured by his family to break up with her (especially his mom)
- They were together for a year and a half
- The pressure and constant fighting with his parents has carried over into their relationship and ultimately resulted in a breakup
- She is on day 5 of the no contact rule
- And wonders if she has any hope?
What I Talk About In This Episode
- The fact that this is a very common issue that I am seeing a lot of lately
- Two personal stories relating to this exact situation
- It’s extremely difficult to change his parents mind about you
- The big strategy you should employ revolves around “The Frank Sinatra” effect and regret
- Jealousy tactics
- And much more…
Important Links Mentioned In This Episode
- Rate Our Podcast
- The Frank Sinatra Effect
- The Value Chain
- Make Him Regret
- Ex Boyfriend Recovery PRO
Transcript For This Episode