When life doesn’t go according to plan it can be difficult.
When things with your ex don’t go according to plan it can be downright painful.
I have been doing this for a really long time and the one thing that has become clear to me is that even if you have the best laid plans your ex can do something to completely screw your plans up.
It’s at that point that adaptability kicks in and becomes your best friend.
The problem is that most people struggle to adapt.
Well, that’s kind of what my guest today is a specialist in.
Christine Hassler is kind of a big deal, she has authored “Expectation Hangover” which is essentially the “go to” guide when things don’t go according to plan and runs one of the top podcasts on iTunes.
No seriously, she is super famous!
And to say she “brings it” in this episode is an understatement.
Check it out!
What To Do When Things Don’t Go According To Plan With Your Ex
What We Talk About In This Episode
- How looking inwards is often the best use of your time
- What an expectation hangover is
- Sometimes it’s ok to be alone as opposed to being defined by a relationship
- There’s no perfect partner and why it’s important to know that
- Christina’s advice on how to draw someone in
- Having a list? Yay or nay?