When it comes to getting an ex boyfriend back one of the most asked questions that we get is,
How do I text him?
And if you are pretty familiar with our site you would know that I have put together quite a few guides over the years detailing exactly what to do. Well, I want you to take a moment and imagine something for me.
Imagine that you read all of my “in-depth” guides and had a pretty good idea of how I teach texting. And yet, when you actually went to implement my teaching it turned into a disaster.
Well, this is the exact thing that happened to the woman featured in today’s episode.
She sent a string of text messages and they didn’t work out too well for her.
Well, today I am going to dissect her messages and show you what she should have done.
Video Of Episode 63 (When Texting Goes WRONG With Your Ex…)
Pretty crazy, right?
Here’s a better explanation of the situation we are talking about in this episode,
The Situation We Are Talking About
- The woman wanted to remain “anonymous” so we are just going to refer to her as anonymous
- She completed the 30 day no contact rule
- She began texting her ex like she was supposed to
- He ended up not responding well to it at all
- She has no idea on what to do
Important Things We Talk About In This Episode
- The importance of being interesting with your texts
- Every text you get is information and it’s important that you use that information properly
- My crazy new phone number and the calls I get from it
- Not going too fast, too soon
- Looking at the situation from your exes perspective