1,323 thoughts on “He Broke Up With You And Now You Want Him Back”

Lavenshika

June 28, 2019 at 5:32 pm

Actually I want your help very badly as he left me just because of my mistakes even I knew this, actually let me tell you what happened, so yaa I had a kiss with my best friend just few months ago and I hided this from him, and approx 6 months ago I met my ex and had a kiss with him as well but this I told him and he said this is the first and the last mistake you did now don’t repeat this again but unfortunately I repeated even I’m accepting my mistake but now he not ready to listen and I just need him Bach anyhow I just love him so much

Kimi

June 14, 2019 at 10:56 pm

Hi doctor i need your help very Badly im 23 years old I was in long-distance relationship which last 6 years he was my first love, over those years we had some breaks but we start to talk again and we finished by coming back the 2 last years our relationship is developed we spend more time with each other but in February he says that he is not comfortable with me because im cold and to shy with him and he want us to have a break to thonk about this relationship but after 3 month he refused to give me an answer but i understand that he want to break up the last time he talk to me he said that he is confused about his feelings if he stills love me or not and he didn’t find the interes wich he want on me he talk to me in some way rudely and me too to be honest i stop talkin to him over a month now i bloked him in instagrame and Facebook but i started to following him with others profiles i don’t now why i want to come back with him but i miss him so much I have no body to talk with and im very depressed i cried all the night im feeling like something drying inside of me i really Need youre help

Ray

April 23, 2019 at 11:10 pm

I really need help. My boyfriend and I had been together for nearly a year and we lived together for most of our relationship at his fathers house. I’m 20 and he’s 18. we had our ups and downs but the majority of our relationship was filled with good times, love and laughter. The last month or so we had been fighting pretty frequently over small things that just turned bigger because we are both emotional people. Just a few days ago we got in a bad fight he was yelling and I was crying but again over something very small that just escalated with our reactions to it. He told me he wanted me to leave for a few days so he had time to cool off but he was unsure if we were breaking up. Then the next day he told me he wanted to break up in the morning and that night he started taking the relationship status off of Facebook, changed his cover photo etc. naturally I was hurt and I was weak and practically begged him to take me back and that I would change and we could be happy again but he said he was tired of fighting all the time and getting so angry. It’s been 5 days and I’ve still talked to him each day usually saying how I can change and how he shouldn’t just be able to throw everything away that we’ve built and gone through. He still says he loves me when I say it to him though so the love is there but I understand how having a constant battle every week could get to him. Even though we did have really great days in between up until the fight that broke us up. Today he said he thinks he wants to be single because he doesn’t feel happy with me anymore or motivated to keep up with a relationship because he wants to enjoy being young without having to worry about upsetting his other half. I of course begged and pleaded and told him not to throw it all out but he said he just can’t right now because he’s been asking for space and I haven’t given it to him so he just feels like he’s not happy and I always pushed him to be too angry and he said he wasn’t comfortable with that. We talked on the phone and I asked if he really never wanted me again and he said he doesn’t know but he still just wants to be single. I am heartbroken he was my best friend, and we had so much great times and planned our futures together . Please help me get him back.

April 25, 2019 at 12:34 am

Hi there Ray…looks like you would benefit from an ex recovery plan. Sometimes the best thing to do is to allow for some space and time to unfold, both with a larger strategy. Check out my Program materials!

Angie

January 24, 2019 at 11:40 pm

Hi Chris

Here’s the shortest version possible of my story. I met a man 9 months ago and we decided to give it a go. He had been single for 4 years and became a recluse from the social scene. We are both sailors so our circle is the yacht club. Alot of people hadn’t seen him in years! So I’m a social butterfly he’s a quiet stay at home guy. However, we did start going out and it was great! He treated me like a princess and was a gentlemen all the way, we laughed and laughed and it was awesome! After my last relationship i wanted to make sure i didn’t go down the same path of not communicating and he was the same. He wanted me to know that we could talk about everything and we did!

Then, a couple of months ago things shifted a bit, and it would be usually after a few drinks i’d come out with the are we ok? However, i’d also in the sober light of day say, Is there something i need to do to help you? I feel something has changed. He’d tell me i’m being silly and i overthink. And yes i know i’m an overthinker. Anyway, i recognised some of the things i was probably doing wrong. He was a hard man to crack but i made sure i was that happy happy person always who helped him on the boat when needed, would bring him lunch and beers at the end of the day.

After Christmas i noticed a message on his phone from someone unsavoury. I expressed that i trusted him entirely but i didn’t trust her (as she has a reputation). He said he was concerned i was worried about someone who lived kilometers away. I just expressed again i trust him, not her. Anyway, after dinner one night i asked him “i need you to help me something, i feel there’s something wrong, what can i do to help?” He came back with that he’s feeling alot of stress, wants to be alone etc… i said where i fitted in and was told i was smothering him. So i gave him a few days break of no contact. But i knew he was leaving for dubai for a few months. He left without seeing me and sent me a message from the airport saying he’s leaving. I was devo!!

I tried reaching out when he got overseas, however i could see that all the time he was online, she was online. I approached her one night via messager and she proceeded to tell me that they were sexting and i was an idiot.

Well as you can imagine it blew up all via text. He swears black and blue there was no intent and that he had been completely honest with me. And then said that he was going to wait until he got back from o/seas to see what was with us. But said because i didn’t trust him it’s over!!

I feel the chick baited me big time, she did send me some screen shots of the convo. Anyway we broke up.

We had texted since and it’s been calm still unanswered questions of closure but i have to take i guess what i got.

But yes, when you say legit reasons? I believed we were a good balance, funny how he taught me to trust again, we laugh, we shared the same view of the future and were willing to try and go on the same journey. I think he got scared being alone for so long and the mental issues he has. He won me over with his quirkiness, views on life and love, and our shared passion for sailing.

I do want him back. What should i do? At the moment it’s only been a week since we’ve made contact and i’ve also decided not to be on FB as that’s how everyone knows what i’m up to. Make him wonder what i’m doing?

January 25, 2019 at 1:37 am

Hi Angie!

Best to have a sensible ex recovery plan. That is what my site is all about and my Program. Lots of content, videos, eBooks, Podcasts can help show the way.

Kat

December 28, 2018 at 3:20 am

My ex and I met in highschool and became friends quite quickly as we had a similar sense of humor and liked much of the same things. I originally started texting him and from there we would talk all day and into the early morning for at least a couple weeks. We started hanging out together and eventually I told him I had feelings for him to which he replied he felt the same way. We started dating just a month before graduation and ended up coincidentally young to the same college. We had already applied before dating.

We continued to date up until the end of our second year. During the 2+ years we dated we have travelled together and discussed future plans to travel, move in together and get engaged. At our University we ran a couple clubs, one of which was the most active on campus and we were very proud but stepped down after a year and a half.

He was actually going to move in with me in just a couple months but at the end of November told me he had been feeling at times unhappy in the relationship at other times he was really happy. We talked about taking a break which was recommended by a friend of his. This friend later attacked me for worrying about my then boyfriend at the times mental health as he had mentioned feeling depressed etc.

We discussed the idea of a break and my ex concluded that he didn’t want that and that we should just get out more as during this time we had our finals. The next day things were great and we had reconciled. The next day he sent me a very long text saying he didn’t want to lose me and loved me but wasn’t sure how I felt about him or how he felt or how others felt about him. He was confused but wanted to desperately try and reset the relationship and start over. I agreed and told him how much I loved him and appreciated him and that he had nothing to worry about in terms of my affection for him.

After a few days of talking he cut communication with me, I didn’t handle this well and I am paying for it severely. I would try and get him to talk to me or pick at him to get something out of him. I feel awful for it and wish I hadn’t. We later discussed yet again a possible break and he was really unhappy and depressed and possibly suicidal in his thoughts. He had said he was afraid of the responsibility of of moving forward in the relationship. We were going to go to a party the next night but the day of the party he didn’t feel well and cancelled. That night we broke up. He said that he appreciated that I wanted to try and work things out as he had discussed a desire for just days before. He said that his sense may come back and we would once again be happy together and his life would feel worth living again.

He has since changed his major at our University and started hanging out with our mutual friends and has added a couple new girls to the group, one of which I know from our University. He told me she had a boyfriend, I don’t know if she actually did or still does but they’re hanging out and I’m worried he’s in a rebound or that he dumped me to be with her.

Up until the break up he would tell me how much he loved me and how lucky he was to have me.

A couple days after the break up he asked to see me and we met briefly before it turned out his friend, the one who rudely disregarded my worries, was meeting him in a few minutes. I left and called him later to state that I would rather talk one in one. He said despite acting happy he wasn’t and that he missed me and wanted us to start over. At least as friends. He also stated he no longer loved me romantically. This person is or was my best friend and I was his. We discussed everything together and had the same hopes and dreams and goals.

I have spoken to his mother since the break up who has told me he didn’t feel like he was true enough to me and was seriously depressed the day of the break up. She believes, as does the rest of his immediate and extended family, that he is making a mistake in letting me go and that he will come to regret it and realise what he has lost.

I don’t know how to feel or what to think but I’m heartbroken that he’s gone. He is someone that has helped me to better me and I have helped him to be better. We learned and grew a lot in the years together. I just want to know, am I crazy or stupid for holding out any hope or wanting to give the relationship another chance, of course this time working on where we failed before?

December 28, 2018 at 4:04 am

Hi Kat!

So I can see that a lot has happened – you have been thru a great deal. Sometimes have a break from each other can create some perspective and allow for some healing. Perhaps with time, he will come to appreciate your value to him. You ought to take a look at picking up my eBook, “Ex Boyfriend Recovery Pro” as its is extremely comprehensive and can help you with your ex recovery plan during this post breakup period.

Ann

March 9, 2018 at 5:59 am

My boyfriend for 1 1/2 years broke up with me yesterday. Were always fighting and seems like we didnt understand each others point. I nag, I beg, I keep on asking him to all the thoughts i have in mind. I called him last night he answered and he keeps replying to my message. He said he can tell to my face straight that its done its not working anymore because of our endless fight. His birthday is coming in a few days i planned my surprise and arranged my gifts as well. I dont know what will i do if i will give it to him if i will greet him or not. I really like to be with him especially on his birthday. Its hurting me so much.

Alexandra

March 8, 2018 at 7:26 pm

hi my boyfriend of 15 months broke up with me december 30th and blocked me on everything. We used to be engaged and just the day before we got into this arguement and he told me to leave him alone because he needed time to think if he wanted to be in a relationship with me and later that day i went to his job to buy something and he pulled me to the side ad said he didnt want to end things because he loves me to much and doesnt see himself with anyone but me and all he thought about was the happy memories we had. and then the next day he ends with me over something dumb. he went on and blocked me on everything and even changed his number. And on jan 17th i found out i was pregnant and i went to his job to let him know and he texted me a whole bunch of mean things and later on at night he called me and said he wants to work things out nut to start off as friends and build back our relationship. we were doing fine texted everyday and called everyday until one day he stopped and then we stopped talking and talked here and there. he then comes over to my house and talks with my family and says he wants to be here for me and loves and wants to work on us. and then we went back to texting again everyday even on his birthday. then on march 2 i found out i lost the baby and i told him but i never got an answer from him, we haven’t texted until march 4th when i posted a picture of a guy on my instagram and he saw it and told me never to talk to him again because hes done and he said to me “to think i was going to give you another chance” and i texted him and begged him and explained the picture. then yesterday someone texted him pretending to be and he came and texted me a picture of what they said and what he said he said “i dont see anything with you anymore i lost all my feelings for you because i want to post things on social media that im single and im acting childish, and how i stressed him out” then he told me we’re not even friends and to stop texting him and to leave him alone for good and i begged him not to and he just told me to leave him alone for ever and unfollowed me on everything again and said hes going to change his number again soon. please help me i dont know what to do i think i lost him for good and wont get him back ever again

March 11, 2018 at 12:09 pm

Hi Alexandra,

He sounds like a toxic person.. For me you should move on but if you don’t want to, try the nc rule.

Cat

March 4, 2018 at 12:13 pm

hi, my long distance boyfriend (he’s in USA, I’m in Ireland) of 7 months boyfriend broke up with me 3 days ago via text because I didn’t say goodnight to him, which he took as me cheating. I forgot to say it once before a week ago and he said its always a “reoccuring” thing, which it isnt, it happened twice. We try to Facetime every night and we talk throughout the day, but he says i dont say goodmorning to him, even though i’m continuing on the conversation from the night previously, I just don’t say the words “good morning”. After I sent him so many texts telling him i’m sorry for not calling, we Facetime’d and he said he said everything in the text and acted as if he really wanted to get off the phone with me. I texted him yesterday saying how i would really like to say “good morning” to him now, and he responded saying “i would’ve liked if you wanted to say good morning to me every day without me having to tell you”. that was the last contact. I am supposed to be going over to him in 3 weeks. Should i text him in a couple days to say that i am still coming over but i won’t bother him?

March 8, 2018 at 4:06 pm

Hi Cat,

I’m sorry..what do you mean that you won’t bother him? You’re not going to talk to him? Because if you’re just going there to be ignored, don’t go.

Jen

February 13, 2018 at 5:38 pm

My boyfriend broke up with me 2 days ago. We had a fight the day before about him not showing enough effort in our relationship. He agreed and said he would try harder. The next day he was suppose to hang out with me and my friends for a picnic. He never showed up. I called about 5 times and had no response. I left an angry text message saying “ I’m tired of you doing this to me. Don’t even bother showing yourself to me this week. Bye.” After that, around 5 hours lates, he texted we need to talk. I called him and he said he wanted to break up with me. He said he didn’t love me romantically anymore but he still cared for me as a person. He also said that I was right that he wasn’t trying anymore. He than said he could come over and break up with me in person if that would make me feel better. I said no because than I would try to win him back. He said that’s not going to happen. He then said he would return my stuff later this week and we hung up. We’ve been together for 3 years. We haven’t been in contact since the breakup. I want to ask him to be together again when he returns my things but I don’t know if he wants to. I feel like he broke up with me because we fought. Please help. Can I win him back?

February 18, 2018 at 10:53 am

Hi Jen,

You can try the nc rule but dont tell him and dont tell him again that you’re trying to win him back

Jaz

January 26, 2018 at 2:21 pm

Hi there,
    My boyfriend dumped me exactly one week ago from today. Basically I’ve had real bad anxiety and depression my whole life but I had it under control when we met and got together. After sometime together my whole world fell apart, I lost my job, car, living situation and I went in a fast downward spiral. It began to affect our relationship, but he put up with so much. He moved me in, let me use his car took me to my new job everyday even tho it was out of his way, loved me etc. Now I won’t say I was a monster , Because our love was there and it was real, and our goodm moments were great. However, I had a lot of down moments. I began to get insecure, I thought I wasn’t enough for him, noting merrited the thoughts I had but I always accused him of talking to someone else or not wanting me, and when he would try to telle other wise I say he’s lying and shut down. This happens for a while, and for a couple of months I promised I was going to change…. I tried I really did but it’s a process, you know. It didn’t happen fast enough. Well last week, I was at my friend’s house and he was at a bar and just because he didn’t answer me I went off and called him a liar about talking to someone else. Then I got drunk and hid my relationship status on social media, and started posting things online that most would post after a break up . I woke up the next day and saw he hid his relationship status and my heart dropped. I called to try and fix it but he told me he wasn’t sure what he wanted because he’s tired of waiting on me to change when it’s clear I’m not going to. We hung up, not on a bad note he just said he wasn’t sure but he loved me and hung up. Well he didn’t text me all night and I got the idea to do a grand gesture and show up at his job when he got off to let him know I wanted to work it out. (I had to get dropped off since no car) when he saw me he was mad that I did t it unannounced because he had a long day and just wanted to go to bed. That response hurt my feelings and I pushed for him to talk and we started arguing and I don’t remember what but I called him a liar about something and he ended it right then and there. He said I make him feel like crap, and we only worry about my issues with no concern for his ( I tried but he doesn’t open up, while I wear my heart on my sleeve) I begged and we both cried but he didn’t change his mind.
    Like I said it’s been a week and I haven’t heard from him, nor have I tried to contact him. I blocked him, but I told him it wasn’t going to be out of anger it was for my own sanity. It’s only been a week, but I’m trying so hard to win him back. I have a car, that’s not in running order yet but it’s an easy fix, got a job, stopped drinking, lost ten pounds already by not eating the first three days then clean eating and exercise, I made new social media accounts to show him that I’m starting from scratch, I’m not posting any more of that “man hater” or negative posts, and I didn’t add any guys who he’s mentioned “liking” my pictures too soon… So I’m trying to build my case to at least give me a chance of trying.
    My question is should I contact him or wait for him to contact me? When should I unblock him (I blocked him on my new pages too, so I don’t check his stuff all day…even tho I still do lol)
    I’m not sure if we should get back together all day but I want him to know that my intention is to try again in a few months or so, if he just needs time. I loved this man like like I’ve never felt and my fear of losing him was my demise. Now that I relized that I can lose him if I don’t change, and now that I’ve had time away and began to evaluate our situation and see my areas of necessary changes, I more than anything want to work it out. I’m already proving to myself I can, but I want him to give me the chance of proving it to him. I just don’t want to miss my chance. Should I give him more time, til i contact him – wait til I’m a bit more together? Should I wait for him? Or should I at least tell him my intentions and carry on our separate ways until the time is right again?

January 30, 2018 at 12:29 pm

Hi Jaz
      You dont have to add him back but you have to unblock him.. And if he doesn’t contact you after a week more, initiate contact..if he’s still set on breaking up, start the nc rule.

Richa Kumar

January 26, 2018 at 12:25 pm

Hi
    So my boyfriend and I met 4 years back at our workplace. We started as being the best of friends. A year later he proposed but I softly refused as I never felt anything for him. He very gracefully accepted it and took a step. As he was obviously sad he decided to make new friends. Slowly the distance started increasing. It is probably this time when I realised that I love him and started missing his presence. A couple of months later we got together. But over the next year I was absolutely stupid. I became insecure of 2 of his female friends and till date I believe they were not good for him. Anyway after an year of argument over petty issues he broke up with last September. I could see he was not happy and I was devasted by his decision. After a 2 week break and after apologising to him we guys got back together. I promised him I would never repeat any of the mistakes and I would do anything to make us work. But once we got back together I realised he had become less patient to my issues. He was so so frustrated with all the previous arguments that he made an opinion about me. No matter how hard I tried to convience him he only saw the old insecure girl who likes arguments. To be honest I have really changed. Since September I have not argued with him. Not even once have I raised by voice. I even went to the extent to apologising to his friends (whom I still don’t like as I believe in vibes). I know I am insecure person but I am it stupid. 2 of his female friends are really weird. Anyway since September till 10 January i did everything I could to save this relationship. But in these 4 months he has broken up with me multiple times over silly issues. The only mistake I believe have made is trying to convince him repeatedly to be with me and sending some extremely terrible texts. He broke up with me for a final time on 10 January and blocked me. After 4 years I have realized that I need to give him some space and I cannot force someone to be with me. So this when I told me to stay way from him forever I have not tried a single time to get in touch with him. It’s been 16 days since our last contact. I miss him a lot but I also know I can’t force him. Do u believe the no contact will work? Because if it does not I am sure that I will not contact him.. it’s not my arrogance but it’s the fear of him talking back rudely. Meanwhile I am trying to be happy and I am… have given a few interviews to change the current job. Also please note that we both are not on social media and since we work in different projects we don’t get to see each other

January 29, 2018 at 11:53 am

Hi Richa,

it’s not guaranteed to work in any situation, but it helps increase your chances. Even if he’s not in social media, you have to be active in posting, you just have to make your posts public.

Swara

January 25, 2018 at 4:52 pm

I don’t know is it a strong relationship or not.. we were met in facebook he were proposed me…I was said him “yes”.. we used to talk about our marriage. . Our future together…and I hope he loved me truely.. but I really loved him from deep of my heart…and I never wanted him to let him go.. I never wanted to lose him… he always said he loves me.. and he do… but after suffering 6 months… he started ignoring me… without any reasons… even he never blocked me.. yea he blocked me on whatsapp… but he left a way to contact to him.. but on that contach he’s not replying me anymore.. he always ignoring me… I messaged him like a crazy gul.. and I really need him back tell me plz how to let him back.. i need him… we’ve not talking from 6 months.. I mean I tried to contact him so many times.. but he even not replying me.. but my all messages are always seen…
    Please someone help me… even if it’s LDR I truely love him even if he not…
    Plz somebody help me.. 🙁

January 25, 2018 at 9:48 pm

tiruworq

January 23, 2018 at 1:15 pm

last time i wrote to you after i did no contact he didnt respond to me but now after no contact (from oct to Dec.)and 23 days later I got
    a positive reply from him and i texted him again
    like “happy
    Christmas” but no respond and after a days again I
    messaged to him and after three days later he call me and he said he was disappointed about a message that I texted him on Christmas day he said the
    message was very short and he said why i didn’t
    call him on that day rather than text and i said that you ignore my
    calls that why am not calling you. his
    birthday day is after 3 days and what can I do next

January 24, 2018 at 1:10 pm

Why did you broke up? And what did he say when you said that?

tiruworq

January 1, 2018 at 2:39 am

I broke with my boyfriend before six
    months after long relationship means five years
    he is 27 and am 28. we live in distant to work
    and only met to holiday and to break.we had no
    any sex history during those years I said to him
    sex must be after marriage and he said ok
    .before a year I said to him i don’t want him
    anymore but not from my bottom but the reason
    was we were in distant specially I was working in
    harsh environment plus and community and i was
    always want him in my side means I was always
    waiting my boyfriend to visit me but he was
    always busy this was the reason. and his friend
    call me and ask why i became like this and i
    understood my fault and I was calling to him but
    he was ignoring me and one day he was picking
    my calls and we were talk and regret each other
    and i back to my family to searching job and
    within two months we dated only two days but I
    need more date with him but he was busy and I
    was going to his work place and asking him why
    ignoring my calls and he said that he need clear
    cut I said why and we’re plan to date and to talk
    about it but we didn’t met. As he said now he
    was waiting my calls first but I was trying but he
    ignoring me after that I always messaged to him
    but no respond and again I was going to his work
    place with gifts he was surprised and dated to
    the next day and we did and I was asking why he
    was ignoring my calls he said he don’t want me
    any more he need freedom without stress and
    expose him self new hobbies like smoking
    cigarette ,drunk alcohol and chewing stimulate
    plants and i did no contact to 30 days and i did
    text to him no respond and what can I do next

January 2, 2018 at 6:30 pm

Hi Tiruworq,

When did you do nc?

Cherry Raymonds

October 3, 2017 at 12:26 am

I can’t cope with the pain of my break up. Can’t eat or sleep, I feel depressed. Can’t sleep without the sleeping pills. And to make things worse I think I’m getting addicted to them. How can I make myself feel better and sleep better?

October 3, 2017 at 9:44 pm

Hi Cherry,

It would be better to have professional help from a licensed counselor..

Debra

August 25, 2017 at 1:07 am

My wife and I were in a long distance relationship for almost two years. Through a lot of outside negative things that were happening two friends of mine died, I had surgery my job tanked and his daughter got killed in a car accident. It was a lot of stress not to mention the stress of the long-distance. But we fought a lot we had different political viewpoints we poured a lot about that. He ended up breaking up with me by text and basically said that he’s going to date someone in his area and he recommends that I do the same. I did do the no contact for 37 days but I did text them to send my things back several times finally after two months he sent my things back. We talked on the phone but it didn’t go well we ended up in an argument. He’s seeing this other woman now for 3 months and I’m freaking out that I’ll never get him back and I miss him terribly. I don’t know what to do I can stop the no contact again but I don’t know how to start a conversation or text him once that no contact is done. Also I don’t think this is a rebound relationship which is making me very nervous and I’m too afraid to let too much time go by

August 26, 2017 at 12:14 pm

Neenu

August 19, 2017 at 3:03 am

He is brokeup with me with no valid reason .I agree to his decision. After 14days of no contact rule I send him a message. That is my marriage is fixed you must come .then his rply was just an emoji.he don’t care for me what can I do

August 19, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Hi Neenu,

That’s not a proper first no contact, and basing from that, I’m assuming you didn’t improve yourself and were not active in posting right? Check this one:
      Using The No Contact Rule With Brad Browning

Sarah

August 10, 2017 at 6:08 pm

Hi Amor, How active I am in improving myself? I think like 50% active. And in posting I was like very active which is i’m not usually active in posting.

Sarah

August 11, 2017 at 4:12 pm

Yes yes I think so too. Maybe he is bored with me. Well couldn’t help it either. Right now I’m trying to focus on myself to be a bettter person. I will contact you once the nc rules has been over. Thank you, Amor. 🙂

August 11, 2017 at 5:10 pm

Ok, that’s good. You’re welcome!

August 11, 2017 at 2:02 pm

that’s good. Focus on that. Improve the health, wealth and relationships aspects of you life and keep being active in posting. Honestly, it looked like he got bored of the relationship.

Sarah

August 10, 2017 at 12:45 pm

So I met my ex boyfriend two years ago because my friend introduce him to me. Everything was perfect and we started dating 9 months ago. But the 9 months period he has to leave to studies so we practically LDR. During LDR there was no problem at all, yes we actually fight but its not ruining our relationship. And then he was back for holiday last month. During the first two weeks everything was okay. But then suddenly he grow distant. I keep quiet for 5 days and then i couldn’t take it anymore. So i asked him. And he said, “i don’t know. I couldn’t go back to my old self.” and he is literally pushing me to break up with him which is I don’t want to because i still love him very much. He said okay let’s try again slowly. But he still doesn’t change after a week and it drove me crazy. I asked him if he wanted to be with me again he said no. So i broke up with him. I am in no contact rules for 2 weeks now. The last thing i heard from my friend that he still loves me but he said if he continue to be my boyfriend he will only hurt me. So what should i do?

Sarah

August 10, 2017 at 6:14 pm

Hi amor. How active I am in improving myself? I think it’s like 50%. And in posting I am like very active which is I am not usually active in posting.

August 11, 2017 at 2:02 pm

August 10, 2017 at 5:23 pm

Hi Sarah,

how active are you in improving yourself and in posting?

Andrea

July 13, 2017 at 11:36 pm

If he broke up with me and If he used the it’s not you, it’s me line on me… do I move on or do I still use the no contact time… and contact him once it’s over

July 14, 2017 at 1:56 pm

Try the nc process first.. Improve yourself, be active in posting and then slowly build rapport after..if it doesn’t work, then move on..

1 2 3 4 5 24