This is going to be a weird article to write. For ten years I’ve put off writing anything about astrology. My reasoning of course has to do with the simple fact that astrology is not backed up by science or psychology.
And yet, time after time clients are clamoring for an astrology based guide to helping get their exes back.
So, ya, after ten years I’ve finally broken down. I’ve decided that for the next few weeks I’m going to write about how to get a man back with every astrological sign. We will start first with Taurus because (I am a Taurus.)
- Understand The Traits That Are The Most Important To Consider When Getting A Taurus Man Back
- Implement The Value Ladder Concept
- Understand That The Taurus Will Usually Romanticize Past Relationships
- Make Peace With The Fact That This Will Be A Slow And Deliberate Process
- Elongate The No Contact Rule Due To Taurus’ Stubbornness
- Take Special Care With Emotional And Physical Intimacy
- Appeal To The Taurus’ Sensory Preferences
Let’s start from the top!
1) Understand The Traits That Are The Most Important To Consider When Getting A Taurus Man Back
So, there are a lot of “traits” that get thrown around when it comes to the taurus man.
- Practical and Reliable: Taurus individuals are known for their practical approach to life. They are dependable and can be counted on in various situations.
- Patient: Patience is a hallmark of the Taurus personality. They are willing to wait for things to happen in their own time and don’t rush into situations.
- Loyal: Loyalty is a strong trait in Taurus. They are faithful friends and partners, often sticking by their loved ones through thick and thin.
- Stubborn: The flip side of their reliability and patience is a tendency towards stubbornness. Once a Taurus makes up their mind, it can be challenging to change it.
- Sensual and Pleasure-Seeking: Taurus individuals have a love for the finer things in life. They enjoy indulging their senses, whether through good food, comfortable living, or physical pleasures.
- Materialistic: They often have a strong desire for material possessions and may work hard to acquire luxurious and comforting items.
- Romanticize Past Relationships Much like a dismissive avoidant, Taurus individuals will get nostalgia about past relationships.
- Grounded and Stable: Taurus is an earth sign, which contributes to their grounded nature. They seek stability and predictability in their lives.
- Hardworking: People born under this sign are often very hardworking and dedicated to their tasks. They have a strong work ethic and are persistent in achieving their goals.
- Loves Comfort and Security: Comfort, both emotional and physical, is important to Taurus. They strive for a stable and secure environment.
- Resistant to Change: Due to their love for stability, Taurus individuals can be resistant to change. They prefer routines and may struggle with new situations.
- Artistic and Creative: Many Taurus individuals have a strong appreciation for art and beauty, often expressing themselves creatively.
- Nature-Loving: A love for nature and natural settings is common in Taurus. They find peace and rejuvenation in natural environments.
- Strong-Willed: Along with being stubborn, Taurus individuals are often strong-willed and determined, especially when pursuing their goals.
- Cautious: They tend to be cautious, especially in new situations or when making decisions, preferring to weigh all options before proceeding.
Yet, when it comes to getting an ex back it’s completely unrealistic to implement all of these traits. In fact, not all of them are applicable to an ex back campaign.
So, I spent about an hour going through this list and picking the traits that I feel are most relevant for helping you to get your ex back.
- Their tendency to romanticize past relationships
- Their patience
- Their stubbornness
- Their sensual and pleasure seeking nature
- Their cautious nature
So, what you’ll be seeing is as we go through this article I’ll be weaving these different traits into the overall strategy, effectively altering it to best fit what matches with a Taurus.
2) Implement The Value Ladder Concept
Of course, none of this matters without the basic building blocks for understanding how to typically get a man back. I’ve been doing this for 10 years, and the predominant strategy that I always try to teach newbies when it comes to getting exes back is the concept of the value ladder.
The value ladder is pretty simple: you take a bunch of strategies and slowly build value as you climb the ladder.
So, take a look at this graphic.
This is what we consider to be the value ladder.
- You always start off with the no contact rule, and the idea is that you’re giving your ex some space.
- But after that no contact rule, you start the texting phase, and the goal with the texting phase is to build value in it.
- Once enough value has been built, you move on to the phone call phase and then build value there.
- Once enough value has been built there, you can move on to the meet-up phase, and so on and so forth, until eventually, you get to the end where either you’re in a position where your ex is going to say yes if you ask them back, or they’re actually asking for you back.
And for about 10 years, this has never led us astray.
But we’re dealing with an interesting case here: we’re dealing with Taurus men.
While the predominant strategy for getting your ex back is, of course, to implement the value ladder on the Taurus man, there are some alterations that need to be made based on the traits that I highlighted above. Essentially, after you understand these are the most important traits to consider when getting a Taurus man back, and you have a basic working understanding of the value ladder concept, you can actually start to take the value ladder concept and begin to alter it to your preference.
So, what are some of those alterations?
3) Understand That The Taurus Will Usually Romanticize Past Relationships
Well, number three is that you need to understand Taurus will usually romanticize past relationships.
This actually shouldn’t be anything new to anyone who’s familiar with my work over the past few years. So, I think starting around 2021, I began to pay a lot more attention to attachment styles and weaving that into the overall advice that I give to people.
After polling multiple individuals who are my clients, we found that the average ex our clients are attempting to win back tends to have dismissive avoidant tendencies.
A dismissive avoidant is someone who values their own independence and often will leave a relationship because they feel as if their independence is being encroached upon.
Yet, what’s really interesting is when you dive into what works to get a dismissive avoidant back, a lot of it involves giving that ex space, letting them have their independence back, and allowing them the opportunity to start painting you as this ‘phantom ex,’ basically, this person who they romanticize about.
And really, with dismissive avoidants, it’s all about tapping into that nostalgic reverie.
So, I guess the main approach that I want to take here is to highlight one of the main traits that continually came up when describing Taurus: the fact that they tend to romanticize past relationships.
And this is right out of the dismissive avoidant playbook. So, when you understand that, it might not be too far of a stretch to almost treat the Taurus as if they are a dismissive avoidant.
Essentially, the mantra that I tend to tell individuals when dealing with dismissive avoidants is: when they pull back, you pull back. It’s all about letting that dismissive avoidant feel as if they have space and their independence.
Part of the problem is, if indeed you’re dating a Taurus or have dated a Taurus and are trying to get a Taurus back, and you are giving into your anxious side by constantly asking the Taurus for updates or reassurance, this is usually not conducive to a situation where your Taurus is going to romanticize past relationships.
You want to give the Taurus the opportunity to romanticize past relationships. So, giving them time and space, I think, is an essential key component to this. We’re going to talk a little bit more about how much space in a moment, but for now, I want to set the stage a little further.
4) Make Peace With The Fact That This Will Be A Slow And Deliberate Process
Taking from the traits above, one of the traits that I thought was important is the fact that Taurus men typically take their time in making decisions, especially when it comes to relationships.
So, it’s important to be prepared for a very gradual process.
I hate to point once again at the dismissive avoidant side of things, but this is once again right out of the dismissive avoidant playbook. So, this lends credence to the fact that you probably should be treating Tauruses as if they are dismissive avoidants.
Now, how long is a slow and deliberate process?
Well, our average success story here at Ex-Boyfriend Recovery usually takes around five to seven months before our clients tend to see results.
So, usually around half a year, and that’s after they start working with us.
They could have been trying to get their ex back or even move on from their ex for a good three months before they started working with us, but they actually don’t see the successes until five to seven months after they start working with us.
So, I think that should give you an idea, and once again, most of the clients who are trying to get exes back, they found that those exes are dismissive avoidants. That should give you an idea of how long this process will take.
It’s probably going to take six to seven months realistically for you to start seeing the results that you’re hoping for, and just know that that process can get elongated if you’re dealing with a hardcore dismissive avoidant ex or you’re dealing with someone who cannot keep their anxiety in check, and they consistently reach out to their ex.
They consistently jump the value ladder. That’s sort of the other element that I haven’t really talked about.
One of the cardinal sins that we’ve found through our community is that people who jump the value ladder usually tend to regret it.
Usually, you need a very good reason to jump the value ladder. When I say jump the value ladder, that means basically skipping a stage. You skip from the texting phase to the phone call phase, or you completely skip the texting phase or the phone call phase and just go right to the meetup phase because you’re eager for results.
It’s important to let this, especially if you’re dealing with a Taurus ex, be a gradual and slow process. This is the Taurus’s speed.
5) Elongate The No Contact Rule Due To Taurus’ Stubbornness
Alright, so probably the number one trait that everyone associates with Tauruses is the fact that they’re stubborn.
To actually piggyback off what I was just saying about this being a slow and deliberate process, one of the reasons why I think it’s slow and deliberate is because the Taurus is stubborn. If they’re the ones to break up with you, they don’t want to be wrong. They want to be proven right, and it takes a long period of time to slowly break that stubbornness down.
This is actually why I believe longer periods of no contact are important to consider here. If you’re not familiar, we have three time frames with regards to the no contact rule:
- The 21-day rule
- The 30-day rule
- The 45-day rule
To try to keep it simple for individuals, I always tell them if you understand what your ex’s attachment style is, you usually understand the length of no contact that you should be going for.
- If you have an anxious ex or a fearful avoidant ex, you’re going to want to do a 21-day rule.
- If you have a secure ex, you want to do a 30-day rule.
- If you have a dismissive avoidant ex, or in this particular case, a Taurus ex, you’re going to want to do a 45-day rule.
45 days is rather important, but I think there’s an even larger argument that can be made that sometimes more time is needed, especially if you’re dealing with a particularly stubborn ex.
Essentially, coming back to the value ladder graphic, in that no contact phase, the very first phase,
The traditional person is going to usually do 21 to 30 days of no contact.
With a Taurus, you’re going to stay in that no contact stage for 45 days. The point is, you’re not trying to get your ex back during this phase.
You are trying to actually move on from your Taurus.
You’re trying to allow them to have the opportunity to miss you and to romanticize the past relationship. The only way they can do that is if they think that there’s no chance of the two of you ever getting back together again.
A lot of your work during the no contact rule should be focused on making it appear and actually trying to move on from that Taurus man.
Eventually, you’ll get back in contact with the Taurus after those 45 days, and a slow but sure process will occur.
6) Take Special Care With Emotional And Physical Intimacy
Taurus is a sensual sign, so rekindling physical closeness can be an effective way to reconnect, but emotional intimacy is also important.
It’s okay to be open about your feelings, but I would argue that you need to do it at the right moment, usually after you have built so much rapport that they’re not going to respond to the feelings negatively.
What I want to talk about is prioritizing emotional intimacy first and then diving into physical intimacy.
If you look at the Value Ladder graphic, we have the texting phase and the phone call phase before the meetup phase.
These are the two areas where we’re going to start working on your emotional intimacy.
You don’t want to start talking about your feelings right away. You want to build up to that. Sometimes it’s usually best to talk about your feelings in person, but start working on becoming a little bit closer emotionally.
One of the things that I try to tell individuals is to get your ex, or the Taurus, so comfortable with talking to you that they start telling you things they’ve never told anyone before. This is the kind of emotional intimacy you’re looking for.
But when you do get to the meetup phase, it’s important to tap into some of that physical intimacy.
This is what the Taurus wants.
The line is: Do not sleep with the Taurus. We don’t sleep with exes. We only sleep with boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands, wives.
It’s okay to hold hands, hug, touch a little, kiss, but past that, you want to be very, very careful. Those are the rules with regards to physical intimacy. But generally speaking, it doesn’t take much to speak the Taurus’ love language.
I guess the physical intimacy love language for Taurus is physical touch. It’s sort of about showing them what they’re missing out on by not going past first or second base, I guess is the crude way of putting it.
7) Appeal To The Taurus’ Sensory Preferences
This is the final thing that I really want you to do.
When you enter into the meetup phase, I want you to actually do things that appeal to their sensory preferences. That could be cooking their favorite meal, wearing their favorite perfume. Basically, appealing to his sense of smell is important.
It’s a powerful tool.
I’ll tell you a really good example.
So when I met my wife, while we were still dating, she would always wear this hand lotion that smelled just glorious. And me, being a Taurus, of course, this worked on me. So every time she would wear this hand lotion, I would grow extremely romantic because it was almost like it triggered those romantic feelings. It triggered the romantic memories that we had.
So doing something like that, where they can actually start associating certain smells with you, can be an invaluable thing that you can use, especially when it comes to follow-up meetups, follow-up romantic dates, and so forth.”