Today we’re going to be talking about how you would go about getting a sagittarius man back.
If you haven’t been paying attention to this series I’ve essentially been going through each astrological sign and altering our value ladder framework to give you the best chance of a reconnection.
With Sagittarius men it really boils down to five simple steps,
- Understand The Traits Most Commonly Associated With Sagittarius Men
- The Value Ladder Framework Probably Won’t Need To Be Altered Too Much
- They Probably Operate Like A Dismissive Avoidant
- Less Complacency And More Adventure
- Live Above FORD and be more EPIC
Let’s get started!
These Are The Traits Most Commonly Associated With Sagittarius Men
So, Sagittarius men usually exhibit the following traits:
- Optimistic and Positive: Sagittarius men tend to have a very positive outlook on life. They are often seen as sunny, cheerful, and able to see the bright side in most situations.
- Adventurous and Freedom-Loving: They are known for their love of adventure and freedom. They often enjoy traveling, exploring new cultures, and engaging in various outdoor activities.
- Honest and Direct: Sagittarius individuals are known for their straightforwardness. They value honesty and are often quite direct in their communication, sometimes to the point of being blunt.
- Intellectual and Philosophical: They often have a deep interest in philosophy, religion, and the meaning of life. They enjoy intellectual discussions and debates.
- Independent and Non-Commital: Sagittarius men value their independence and may be wary of anything that might tie them down, including relationships. They often prefer to keep things light and non-committal.
- Impulsive and Restless: Their love for freedom and adventure can sometimes manifest as impulsiveness or restlessness. They might be prone to changing plans on a whim or getting bored easily.
- Generous and Altruistic: They are often very generous, not just with money but also with their time and energy. They enjoy helping others and might be involved in charitable causes.
- Fun-Loving and Humorous: Sagittarius men often have a great sense of humor and enjoy being around people. They are typically the life of the party and like to make others laugh.
- Philosophical and Reflective: They often reflect deeply on life and its mysteries, which can make them seem philosophical or even spiritual at times.
- Open-Minded and Tolerant: They are usually open to new ideas, cultures, and perspectives, showing a tolerance and curiosity about the world.
Of course, not all of these traits are going to really be relevant to our discussion here. Instead, I think the following will be,
- Adventurous and Freedom Loving
- Intellectual and Philosophical
- Independent and Non-Commital
Alright, now I have the difficult job of taking the relevant traits and proving to you why I think they matter. Before that though let’s start by talking about the value ladder,
The Value Ladder Framework Probably Won’t Need To Be Altered Too Much
Let’s start by discussing the Value Ladder Framework. What is it, you might ask?
Essentially, it’s a concept I developed to guide you in the process of getting an ex back, or more specifically, getting a man back. The principle is straightforward: you employ various communication methods, building value at each stage.
What I find intriguing, especially as this is the sixth or seventh astrology-related topic I’ve covered, is how the application of the Value Ladder can vary with different astrological signs.
For instance, with certain signs, you might need to expedite the meet-up phase, shorten the no-contact rule, or extend the texting phase, sometimes even adjusting the texting style.
However, my findings suggest that with Sagittarius men, significant alterations to the Value Ladder are typically unnecessary.
This means you’ll follow the standard stages:
- Adhering to the no-contact rule
- Then gradually building value through texting
- Phone calls
- And meet-ups
- Ultimately progressing to romantic dates where you either ask for your ex back or create a situation where they ask to reunite with you.
The overall strategy remains largely the same.
Yet, while the strategic roadmap for approaching Sagittarius men remains intact, your mindset and nuances in your actions within this framework may require slight adjustments. Based on the traits commonly associated with Sagittarius men, a few key points stand out.
Sagittarius Men Probably Operate Like A Dismissive Avoidant
Notably, Sagittarius men often exhibit patterns similar to those of dismissive-avoidant individuals. It’s important to keep this in mind as you navigate the Value Ladder with them.
Well, two key observations initially tipped me off.
The most obvious is that the typical ex we study on this website often exhibits dismissive-avoidant tendencies, as suggested by our polling.
The other intriguing aspect is the common portrayal of Sagittarius men as independent and noncommittal, valuing their freedom and wary of commitments, including relationships.
This description closely aligns with the dismissive-avoidant attachment style, characterized by a core fear of losing independence.
In relationships, overcrowding a partner with this attachment style triggers their core wound, prompting avoidance. I’ve even created an ‘Avoidant Death Wheel’ graphic to depict this dynamic.
It’s rare for dismissive-avoidants to enter relationships with each other; they’re more likely to pair with anxious individuals. Initially, this combination may seem workable, but the anxious partner’s need for constant reassurance often drives the avoidant partner away.
For Sagittarius men, who likely exhibit dismissive-avoidant traits, the key is to give them space and mirror their actions. If you’re reading this article, you’re likely dealing with a breakup or a strained relationship, seeking advice on rekindling things with a Sagittarius man. It’s common in such scenarios for anxious behaviors to trigger dismissive-avoidant tendencies, causing the partner to withdraw.
Instinct might urge you to immediately solve the problem to feel better. Research explains this as a desire to restore balance in your world, believing that reconciling with the Sagittarius man will achieve this.
However, this approach often backfires with dismissive-avoidants, leading them to further distance themselves.
The solution, paradoxically, is to resist the urge to fix things immediately and instead allow some space. This concept is integral to the Value Ladder Framework, which always begins with a no-contact rule. This serves both your needs and theirs, giving the dismissive-avoidant individual the necessary space to potentially reengage.
Thus, when dealing with a Sagittarius man, it’s wise to assume a dismissive-avoidant attachment style and tailor your approach accordingly.”
Less Complacency And More Adventure
There’s more depth to Sagittarius than often recognized.
A recurring theme I’ve noticed with astrological signs is the relevance of my stability and mystery scale.
What is this scale? Interestingly, before starting this series, I hadn’t discussed the stability and mystery scale for a year. Yet, examining the traits of these signs, its applicability becomes apparent.
The scale is a philosophical concept suggesting that in relationships, we juggle two competing needs: stability and adventure. Everyone balances these needs differently, with varying preferences for stability versus adventure. But both are essential.
The challenge in relationships, particularly noticeable with Sagittarius men, is the tendency to become too complacent, overly stable. Sagittarius traits lean towards adventure and freedom – they are impulsive, restless, open-minded, and tolerant.
These characteristics align with the adventure and mystery aspects of my scale. Therefore, when planning dates or interactions with Sagittarius men, it’s beneficial to emphasize more exciting and adventurous elements.
Engaging in activities that stimulate adrenaline can trigger the misattribution of arousal concept, wherein the excitement of the experience enhances your perceived value.
A critical observation is that towards the end of a relationship, these adventure-based activities often diminish. And interestingly, if we consider that Sagittarius men might lean towards a dismissive-avoidant attachment style, this decline in adventurous experiences can lead to feelings of falling out of love. Initially, the thrill of adventure might have been a significant attraction factor, but as the relationship becomes more stable, the dismissive-avoidant partner may feel a loss of interest.
So, my argument is to remain open to incorporating more adventurous, adrenaline-filled activities, even over traditional romantic dates, particularly during the meet-up phase. This approach might rekindle the initial excitement and contribute to a more balanced and fulfilling relationship with a Sagittarius man.
Live Above FORD Be More Epic
The final aspect I want to discuss, which isn’t often addressed here, is the ‘FORD versus EPIC’ method. What exactly is this?
I introduced this concept upon noticing a recurring trait in Sagittarius men: their philosophical nature.
Sagittarius men typically show a profound interest in philosophy, religion, and life’s deeper meanings, often engaging in intellectual discussions and debates. They are not only philosophical and reflective but also seem spiritual at times.
From this, I deduced that what attracts a Sagittarius man most is someone who can engage meaningfully in philosophical debates.
The ‘FORD versus Epic’ concept is integral to this discussion. I elaborated on this in one of my programs, ‘Inspire His Desire.’
Traditionally, when teaching how to have interesting conversations, the ‘FORD’ method is often recommended.
This acronym stands for:
- F – Family
- O – Occupation
- R – Recreation
- D – Dreams.
The idea is to center conversations around these topics. However, I argue that this approach is somewhat limited, especially for engaging in philosophical discussions. While you can delve into philosophy through dreams, and theoretically through any of these topics, it’s more challenging to have a deep philosophical discussion about family, for instance.
This is where the ‘Epic’ acronym becomes relevant. ‘Epic’ is designed to delve deeper into philosophical debates and meaningful conversations.
It stands for:
- E – Experiences
- P – Perspective
- I – Interests
- C – Cravings
This method encourages conversations that touch on personal experiences, perspectives, interests, and deeper cravings or desires, offering a more suitable approach for engaging with someone like a Sagittarius man, who appreciates depth and intellectual stimulation.
To enhance meaningful conversations and truly understand each other’s core, adopt the EPIC method. Begin by sharing your own experiences, delving into the depths of their origins and impacts.
Likewise, inquire about his experiences with genuine curiosity. Understand and articulate your perspectives, then actively listen to his, seeking to comprehend the roots of these viewpoints. Explore his interests in-depth, identifying the common ground between your passions.
Investigate the reasons behind his deep-seated interests – what drives his enthusiasm for them? Examine what he yearns for and why.
Determine if these cravings stem from specific experiences, perspectives, or interests. This approach fosters a deeper connection and a richer understanding of each other’s essence.