3,807 thoughts on “Has He Moved On? How To Get Him Back If He Has A Girlfriend”

Kellee

February 5, 2019 at 9:34 pm

Hi there, my ex and I broke up just over a month and a half ago. Not even a week after breaking up he was dating the girl he cheated on me with. Him and I share a son together. How can I be sure that his new relationship is just a rebound? He has already told me that she is possibly gonna be his wife one of these days. Is he just saying that to freak me out? This past October he had brought marriage up to me when we were at my friends wedding. So is he playing games with me? But I also wanna know if he misses me at all and if it wants our family back at all like I do. Cause I want nothing more then to have my family back.

February 6, 2019 at 1:26 am

Hi Kellee…I know its extra hard when you have children together and I am sorry your ex has said such insensitive things to you. Time is the arbitrator when it comes to which relationships stick, so as to whether this other relationship is a rebound is largely in the hands of time. Are you implementing No Contact?

AJ

February 3, 2019 at 3:44 pm

Dated a guy for 3 months and it seemed like neither of us were in the right place at the time. We then fell into a feiends with benefits trap for the past year and he has also started seeing someone else. Is it too late to do ko contact and try to start this all over and win him from his current girl? The physical attraction to me is clearly still there and other connection has increased, but he says he needs to see where it goes with this other girl. We are all in the same friend circle too

February 4, 2019 at 3:55 am

Hi AJ!

So this other girl could be a rebound girl. Time will reveal the truth. I do think employing No contact in the way I teach it in my Program is a practical way forward.

Dee

January 30, 2019 at 6:05 pm

Hi
    I and my boyfriend had been together for two years and we broke up once in 2017 but we got closer when we reconciled
    And In November 2018 I found out he was cheating and he actually broke up with me and when I tried to approach the girl he attacked me and since then we’ve not spoken again
    He tried to talk to me but I didn’t mind him and my bestfriend warmed him to stay away from me and he blocked me afterwards
    Do you think he’ll ever get back with me ?

someone need advice

January 27, 2019 at 2:49 pm

Me and my ex dated for about 9 years and we broke up six months ago. I initiate the broke up because i cannot feel he loves me and we are lazy to communicate with each other. But when i met him 2 weeks ago and found out that i still have strong feeling towards him. The sad thing is he got a new girlfriend 2 or 3 months after we broke up. Both parties’ families already know that they are dating and they even went to travel last month. Would like to seek your advice if i still got chances to win him back and how?

Dani

January 27, 2019 at 9:24 am

My ex broke up with me a couple of months ago and hooked up with this new girl only a week later. They have been “dating” ever since. However, during that period of time I still had sex with him a couple of times which I deeply regret but cannot turn back. So I never had the No-Contact period. Would it still be possible to do that now? Even if our relationship is already over for quite a while?

January 27, 2019 at 9:43 pm

Yes, Dani…I think NC is an option, just as I teach it in my Program.

Monica

January 6, 2019 at 11:45 pm

My ex and I broke up 2 months ago because he said he didn’t love me enough. This was the second time we broke up and the first was because I didn’t love him enough. When we started dating he has had a girlfriend for 2 years and he left her for me and told me that I was much better than her. Now I tried no contact period and during it he was always telling me how he wanted to be friends with me but I said I needed time. He eventually started meeting with his ex who he left for me after he has told everybody that she has changed and didn’t like her the way he did before. Our no contact period finished when we played spin the bottle in the dorm because we live together. He didn’t act like a friend but like he wants me again. Then he texted me first and we texted for like 10 days and he told how we should play it again. On January 1st he stopped texting me like I have never existed and I discovered that he has bought a present for his ex and that he comments all of her posts. I considered of being his best friends again and help him with his relationship because that’s how we fell for each other the first time because I was always the shoulder he could cry on. What should I do?

January 7, 2019 at 4:44 am

Hi Monica….I know it hurts when the guy your care about goes back and forth on what he seemingly wants. I think you should consider implementing No Contact and utilize my Program (see home page) so you understand how the whole post breakup recovery process works.

Allison

January 3, 2019 at 9:52 pm

My ex (I’ll call him E) and I weren’t together all that long before my previous ex (I’ll call him D) showed up and sabotaged our relationship. D refused my decision to stay with my new relationship. He kept pressuring me, guilting me, and ultimately pushed me to take a step back from my new relationship with E to get my head straight (I never fully realized how emotionally manipulative he was, but that’s a different issue).
    I spent some time with D trying to see if that relationship could work again, but I knew pretty early on that it wouldn’t. However, I stayed involved with him because I feared he’d hurt himself if I left (and he even guilted me with that when I did leave).
    E and I were in touch periodically, and he was still very interested in a relationship and a future with me. Our relationship was great and we were very good together. He told me that I made him the happiest that he had ever been, and that I was “the one.”
    Since it took me a few months to finally end things with D, E recently started to see someone else. However, not even a month before he was telling me he wanted a future with me and that getting back together was best for us. I know he still has strong feelings for me, and he knows I still have strong feelings for him He and I don’t really talk, and I believe that’s because he’s trying to give his new relationship a chance. He views all of my Snapchat stories and will strike up a conversation if I run into him at work.
    I miss him terribly, and want him back. I have a gut feeling that he’ll be back, but it’s hard to focus on myself. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Thank you so much!

January 3, 2019 at 11:04 pm

It’s best to have a sensible ex recovery plan in place Allison. Take a look at some of my resources that can show you how to approach this.

Jennifer

January 1, 2019 at 4:34 am

My ex and I broke up 3 months ago right before I left for a six-week trip. I tried not to focus on the heartbreak too much during my vacation, but once I returned in the beginning of November, everything came rushing back. I found out he started dating someone else mid-November and is still currently seeing her. Being apart and alone for the first time made me realize and appreciate other things in my life, but not a day passed that I haven’t missed him. Our mutual friend told me the girl is likely a rebound so I’m not sure how I should proceed. I’ve thought about asking him to come to my tournament in three weeks if he’s willing to get back together. If he doesn’t show up then I’ll have my answer and I’ll wish him the best. But, should I hold back because he’s still seeing someone?
    Thank you!

January 1, 2019 at 5:44 pm

Hi Jennifer!

I am happy for you that you were able to use your alone time to see a bigger picture and appreciate other things in life. In my Program, particularly in my eBook, “The No Contact Rule Book”, I talk about ways of processing how to move on. One can move on, with completely writing the other person out of their life. The future is always moving with different possibilities, so one never knows quite where it will lead. But doing those things that bring you fulfillment and moving forward with life is important.

Allison

December 17, 2018 at 2:26 am

My ex (I’ll call him E) and I broke up ~6 months ago. My previous ex (I’ll call him D) came back into the picture and pressured/guilted me into ending my new relationship (to give him another chance). Being emotionally torn, I ended my new relationship with E to “figure things out.” E and I were in touch periodically and he regularly told me how much he wanted me back and how happy I had made him. Although I knew that D and I wouldn’t work, the relationship was emotionally abusive and I stayed “together” with him.

I recently ended things with D to find that E is in a new relationship. However, up until ~2 months ago, E was still extremely interested in getting back together and told me how much he wanted us to work. Now, he actively ignores me at work and won’t have any contact with me. However, he watches all of my Snapchat stories – so I’ve been posting more because I know he’ll watch. I think he’s just trying to see this new relationship through because he feels like he owes it to the new girl. I believe he still has strong feelings for me. Any ideas on what I can do?
    Thank you!

December 17, 2018 at 10:47 pm

Hi Allison…your ex seems stuck in uncertainty. If you are following my Program you will be upping the ante on your value to make it even more difficult for him to look past you!

Violeta

December 16, 2018 at 12:48 am

Would appreciate your advice. I’m 30 and my ex is49 . Huge age gap. We live in same apartment complex. He was separated going through divorce when we met. Started out great we were together for 6 months. But divorce proceedings got stressful and we broke up after few attempts of trying. Been 5 months but he would try to contact me we talked in between. Felt he did try to reach out and said he does think about me.

We recently were bumping into each other. I called to say we should meet clear the air. Well we spoke he said he has a gf now. But wedid talk about us. He said he does miss us how I could just pop to his as I lived in the same block and we would watch movies our shows. He did say our relationship was intense he loved me. His current one he hasn’t mentioned love. He said it’s just for company and it’s just relaxed as she is divorced and has a kid and I guess he’s told her he never wants to get married so it’s easy.

He complimented my hair said I looked good. But does still think of me. He said he had to think logical and that I was way younger and deserve to have a family kids the dream which he realised he can’t provide with me due to divorce and losing financially. He thinks I’m high maintenance and if we met 10 yrs ago he would be in better place and we would be together as he feels we are compatible and do get along,

It was obvious he had feelings for me but he kept saying he’s a broken old wood now and just living life. He did say he was hurt I put up a pic of a guy I dated 2 weeks after our break up. He even described the pic and the guy. He said he’s been through his own battle as it was difficult our relationship was intense. Now he’s in a very convenient relationship he only meets her when he’s free and she’s cool about it.

He did say are you with that guy the bf? I lied said yes cuz I was jealousof his gf. Anyways so Chris do I still have a chance to get back? He has seen a pic of my guy and he said he’s fit and fresh unlike an old wood which he meant himself.

We are keeping in touch through text and he did say it was nice meeting me. How can I get him back? I know he still loves me . Please help.

December 16, 2018 at 4:30 pm

Hi Violeta!

It looks like you have been thru a lot. Just think little steps with the texting and work toward a causal meet up. You might want to pick up my eBook, “The Texting Bible” as it has a lot of information on how you can use texting to rebuild the connection.

Joelina

December 10, 2018 at 4:15 pm

Hey,
    So my ex had a new girlfriend 2 days after the break up and I was devestaded of course. But 2 weeks later he wrote me that he loves me so much and can’t stop thinking about me. One week after this he was at the airport and went to his home country over the holidays and asked me to come to the airport to give me my stuff back. So I went there and when we saw each other we didn’t hold a grudge. He hugged me the whole time, cried, touched my hair and laughed with me. Which made me hopes. After he went into the gate he wrote me that he wished he would have kissed me and that he already misses touching and seeing me. As soon as he landed in Portugal I didn’t hear anything of him anymore. So his new girlfriend is also in Portugal and since then they are the overly happy couple. Posting pics and doing things he never did with me. So of course I’m heartbroken. In that time he contacted me 2 times. The first time I ignored him and he blocked me directly. The second time I got weak but told him right after that I need time for myself and asked him to respect that. Everytime he wrote me, he posted happy pictures of them together after. What can i think of this. Do i still have a Chance? Im in NC at the moment. But hearing my friends tell me what he posted etc hurt me really bad because even if we had a relationship status he never posted pictures with me. Why is he doing all of this? Should I keep going or is it hopeless because they seem so happy.

December 10, 2018 at 11:22 pm

Hi Joelin! I am sorry this is a struggle for you. You need to be first focus on your emotional health. Not sure why he is behaving like this. Could be lots of reasons. The silver lining is it gives you some insight into how he is as a person. I have a lot of great Podcasts and videos that can help you in the healing department. Check out my Private Facebook Support Group as well!

Marie

December 3, 2018 at 1:52 am

Hi! My exbf and 1 dated for a solid 7 yrs and were in a on/off non-committed relationship for 2 yrs before that. He is 32 and I’m 31. This was my first relationship so I didn’t handle it well. He first broke up last April due to a huge fight days before the break up which went on for days and his friends interfered. I found out that they have a groupchat where they were talking about me, badmouthing me and even introducing a girl to him. I got hurt and mad seeing this that I confronted him about it. I was totally devastated and was a complete mess. He said that he want to finish our relationship, he is no longer happy, he fell out of love and that he needed space. A lot of hurtful words were exchanged and I did all the mistakes possible.

After a few days he agreed to continue our relationship but nothing changed because he remained close to communicating and fixing the problem with me so we argued a lot. Come June he said that he really want to stop. We still talk and see each other after that. He was hot and cold with me but remained sweet and affectionate but distant. I was completely desperate and needy. I started limited contact August and continued with complete NC by September for 40 days.

After NC by mid October, I tried to contact him and he was responding really positively. We’ve been texting and seeing each other a lot. It was always me who initiated though. There were times that our conversations leads to him sexting me. When we meet there were sexual advancements but no sex, I think it happened 2x. When I was sick he took care of me and I can still feel that I was still there, through his hugs and soft kisses. He even accompanied me to do errands when asked w/o 2nd thoughts.

By 2nd week of November, he was still replying to my texts but when we need to meet because I need to get stuff from his house, he was cold and distant. I also found out that there were happenings that he didn’t told me about which hurted my feelings. I was open to him about it but not in a desperate or needy way. After that he started ignoring me completely and it turned out that he was out of the country. I was again dissapointed but didn’t nag him about it. I sent him a short message that I was happy to reconnect with him, that I’m not expecting anything, I just wanted to start over and get to know him again. I sent a couple of texts the day after but got no replies so I backed off and started NC again by the 3rd week of Nov. He started deleting and untagging our pictures together on social media.

It turned out that he has a new girl and posted it on facebook just last Thursday and already told his family we’ve broken up. I was really shocked, sad, I don’t know what to feel. He told me that he is not seeing someone even though I already guessed that he is texting someone else. Almost 9 yrs and he’s now in a new relationship after 5 mos. I kept my cool and pushed with no contact (day 17) and posting on facebook/instagram. I actually can hold myself emotionally, unlike before, I just feel sad and I can’t keep myself from stalking them on FB, I’m trying not to.

I still have a lot of stuff left at his house, is it a good idea to get it? His sister is offering to get it for me, or should I just get it after NC? I’m thinking of doing NC until the end of the year, is that enought time? And I’m also thinking of writing a thank you message to her family. I don’t know if I should send it now, but Christmas is coming and I really want to meet his family and say my thanks at least. Is there a possibility that this is just a rebound even after 5 mos? Before doing NC he still kept on texting the other girl that was introduce to him by his friends and this new girl is still not in the picture by that time. The girl is 10 yrs younger than him and looks similar to me. I still want him back but I don’t know if I have a chance anymore. 🙁 I want to wait but I’m not going to hold myself for him. 🙁

December 3, 2018 at 9:31 pm

Hi Marie! A lot going on here….I see that you have been thru a lot. Do you have a sensible ex recovery plan that you are following? It would help so you can be assured you are making good strategic and tactical decisions.

Hopeful

November 13, 2018 at 12:06 pm

Me & my ex were together 10 years, I’m 27 he’s 28. He told me he started to have feelings for someone at work and it broke me. We decided to work on things and told me he stopped contact with her at work. Within the week of “working” on things, he friend started to msg him while she had a boyfriend. We lived together, were speaking about marriage and he was showing me rings, one month after that is when this all started with the losing feelings for me. Within the week of working on things I found out he was talking to another girl and was so distant with me. I confronted him & he said he didn’t have it in him to work on things. We continued to live together but he was always sleeping out & never home. Within the 3 months we lived together while being broken up, first month we were still intimate and acted like a couple. We had cried together and he always told me he didn’t want another relationship with someone he just wanted to be single and enjoy life. He told me we couldn’t continue to live with each other but as for our lease contract we had no choice. I then told him last month enough is enough, please leave you’re never here & he did. I found out he is now living with this girl, he’s known her for about 5 months. Within the 2nd month of our break up I did contact her & she didn’t even know about me, she told me her and her boyfriend broke up a week ago but she really liked my ex & she told me she would keep her distance from him but i felt stupid for contacting her, I felt desperate & wanted answers. After he left he contacted me & I would contact back if it was regarding bills or financial situations. He then messaged me about nonessential things but I never replied. Longest we went without contact was 8 days. He messaged me first again because of a financial issue, I responded & haven’t spoken to him since. He broke me & the past few months I have been working towards improving myself and he had even told me the last time I seen him how beautiful I looked and he left with his head hanging low when he asked me how I was and if I was okay. I simply replied yes, I’m fine. I couldn’t believe he moved in with her, he moved a few things to his parents but refused to live with them, I kept all of the furniture and he told me he didn’t want any of it. It never makes more than a week without him contacting me regarding something he knows I have to answer & cant ignore as I’ve ignored non important things before. I did mess up in the first few months of the break up with crying, calling him & being needy. For one month he has been gone & I do love him deeply, despite everything. In 10 years we never broke up, our fights never lasted for then a few hours and they were silly little things. Beyond anything we were best friends, he had called me to tell me he tried filling the void inside him with things he doesn’t enjoy doing because everything reminds him of me. This was over a month ago, my greatest fear is this isn’t a rebound for him, he chose to see where things would go with this girl instead of working on things with me. At this point I don’t know what else to do besides improve myself, not contact him & wait for him to contact me. Although he can be stubborn & in my opinion he thinks I’m okay with the breakup since I never try to contact him. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you & sorry for the extremely long post.

November 14, 2018 at 2:06 am

I hopeful…so you both have 10 years together and that is traction and should help you going forward. I agree more time and space apart is a pragmatic approach. Have you had a chance to take a look at my No Contact Rule Book or Ex Boyfriend Recovery Pro. These resources can help you understand this whole process of potentially re-attracting your ex and also help you in the healing department. I see you have been working on being the best “you” you can be and you should be proud of your efforts. Keep working in that direction.

Tia Thieman

October 22, 2018 at 3:36 am

So my boyfriend and father to my child dumped me for another girl. I am pregnant with my second our second child. I know deep down I shouldn’t want him back. However I would give anything to figure this thing out and go the distance. I love the man he could be. Hes acting like hes having the time of his life. I might have freaked out in the beginning but now I’m trying this no contact rule in Hope’s one day he will return and remember we were a family. I should add that hes 20 and I’m 30. So I get his age is a factor.

October 22, 2018 at 3:52 am

Hi Tia!

Very sorry for what has happened to you. Its upsetting to me that men behave this way. I think NC is the right medicine for you. Consult my home page of this site for resources and tools.

Confused

September 17, 2018 at 11:42 pm

I was in a LDR,I found out my boyfriend has a live in partner but he said he will fix things I just need to be patient. That I’m the one he chose. But one day his gf found out about us and the girl deleted his social media account (that’s where we mostly text each other) the girl knows his password. After that day I haven’t heard from the guy. Not even an explanation or closure. Although he still has his main account and hasn’t blocked me yet, I left him messages but he ignores them. Doesn’t even read them at all. He has two accounts btw. The girl just deleted the one where he can communicate with me. She doesn’t know about it till she opened his email. But the guy added me already before on his main account. Although it hurts me because they have pictures there together the guy always tells me I have nothing to worry about because the pictures are from years ago. He no longer updates it. I thought he really chose me but what happened? He wasn’t even talking to me. Last I heard the girl kicked him out of their house. What should I do?

September 19, 2018 at 12:24 am

Hi Confused!

Interesting name. But lets change it to “Empowered”, because that is where you should strive to be. Go to my home page and tap into the articles and tools and books there as they can help you figure out how to deal with your ex.

Helen

September 4, 2018 at 6:40 pm

Me (28) and my ex (27) we met at work. We are of different nationalities. I liked him a bit but at that time he had a girlfriend, so I didn’t do anything not even flirt. After six months at a party we slept together. Then I went on holidays. He kept texting every day. When I got back we met again and he broke up with his ex to be with me. (His ex was his first girl ever and the only girl that he ever did anything with). Everything was fine but 3 months later he said that he thinks of maybe trying again with his ex because he thought he didn’t try enough. So He talks with his ex they agree to give it another try and we break up. He kept texting me all this time again saying he misses me and he has doubts about what his choice. After a week his ex tells him that she is dating a new person and she doesn’t want to try again. I called him trying to support him while he was devastated because I could understand his pain. I said ok but you know how I feel about you so please let me know where we stand. He said he had feelings for me of course but he doesn’t know anymore with everything that happened and that we would have to meet in person to see how he feels. We met 2 times and he said yeah let’s give it a try of course I have feelings for you. We started dating again properly and everything was fine. Of course he was telling me from time to time that he has these emotional drawbacks but the last very little and that they are getting better. All this time the only thing I wanted was from him to tell me that he is in love with me. He didn’t. He was very future oriented (He is Dutch after all) and coming from a small village, he was thinking about how I would fit with his friends that don’t speak english, that we are from very different backgrounds and that can be good and bad. 2 months ago we broke up because he said that he feels that he missed the boat or the timing is bad. He said he has still feelings for me,that I am the funniest girl he ever met, he has never felt so connected with anyone and that we like the same things (expect the fact that I don’t do a lot of sports and I smoke), but he doesn’t know what else is out there because he has only seen two extremes (his ex and me, as we are culturarly different). So we break up. We talk from time to time on the phone or on whatsapp (this time I mostly began the contact). I asked him if it was completely done between us for him ( two separate times) and he said no. One month ago I ask him to meet. He was thinking about it for two weeks and then he agreed. He told me also that he went on a first date with a girl. Well, we met hanged out for 6 hours having fun. The last two hours we started talking about us. He told me that he has told me that he loved me once but he did when I was asleep. He told me he still has feelings for me but that this has gone on too long we tried but it didn;t work and that he would not try again for a long time. I told him that he blamed our relationship for ending his last and he agreed. I told him that I want to try again with a clean slate, a new beginning erasing all the previous feelings and start over and see how it works. He said we don’t have a clean slate yet and it would take some time. I told him I loved him and I will wait for him, He said he doesn’t feel the same but we cannot change that at this moment. I said I hope we try again promise me at least you ll think about it. He said I will for now give it time. The next day he would go on a second date with this girl. I tried to contact him a few times after that ( 5 messages in total in a span of 3 weeks), but he didn’t reply anymore. On the 5th message I just asked him to explain what’s happening, if he hates me or something just give me a reason for all this ignorance. He replied saying is not a good idea to talk anymore, it was already too much for him spending an evening with me, and that the girl that he is dating wasn’t pleased with us meeting so he agreed not to talk to me anymore for a while so I can move on and that he does not want to break his promise. I told him I don’t want you to break any promise, I just hope she ll make you as happy as I would and that you won’t regret treating me like this. Be happy but happy not just comfortable you deserve much more than that always remember that. That was it. 5 days later he blocked me on whatsapp and deleted me form fb. Can anyone understand this? because I sure cannot. What did I do to him and he acts this way. Can I still get him back ? ( now is been a month that he has blocked me)

September 4, 2018 at 9:10 pm

Hi Helen!

It can be hard to make sense of a lot of breakup actions by our exes. What you want is an ex recovery plan. Go visit my home page and check out the tools and resources available to you there to learn more about my program.

qs

August 27, 2018 at 5:44 pm

Hi there, so I’ve been involved with my co-worker. Since the beginning, I’ve been a third party then he ended things with his girlfriend. Then he said that we were just fuck buddies. Then he said that he wants to date other people cos we’re not exclusive. Now, he’s going out a lot with this one girl and he’s ignoring my messages. I see him everyday at work and we barely speak now. How do I intiate the no contact rule when I have to speak to him because of work?

August 28, 2018 at 9:56 pm

Hi QS!

That was a rather rude and crude thing for him to say in characterizing the relationship. He seems to want everything his way. Limit your contact with him at work seems like a reasonable approach. Then NC the rest of the time. And use this time during NC to heal and work on doing things for “you”. When you find more emotional balance, Ask yourself later, if this guy is worth investing more time in.

Sam

August 27, 2018 at 1:50 pm

My ex an I broke up a month ago and I’ve been doing no contact. However I found out from a friend that he’s doing fine and said he doesn’t regret breaking up as he knew we weren’t meant to be and that he met a new girl (he’s out of the country for the next month) and so they are planning to catch up when he’s back. I really want him back but I don’t know how I can salvage it when he’s desiring this new person 🙁 we never fought and we worked so well together. He’s stubborn and doesn’t think we are suppose to be and I don’t know how to flip that

August 27, 2018 at 3:32 pm

Hi Sam!

I hear this a lot. The guy thinks everything is find and has met someone else. But sometimes, appearances can be deceiving and the other girl is a rebound. So we will see in time what happens here. I think using no contact is the right move and doing it in the way I teach in my program will help you the most!

Vanessa

August 22, 2018 at 11:31 am

I’m depressed and hopeless, my ex boyfriend and I split out on April, we had a lot of fighting and he hold a negative perception about me. We speak in June after absolute silent treatment from him and he said he need more space to figure out but he left the door open so bring me hope and I put in a waiting mood until August that was the time he said. When August comes he replied very late to my email and I went to face him only to hear he don’t want a relationship with me anymore, that there isn’t hope or nothing I can do for that, and he started to see a new girl two weeks ago that is easy and cold like him with makes him enjoy her company a lot. I made all the mistakes like getting mad, begging, etc. For now he said he keep the offer of only friendship to me but he don’t want to I wait for him. It seems hopeless. I’m hurt as hell. How I can do?

August 25, 2018 at 12:12 am

Hi Vanessa….best to focus on yourself and your healing and becoming the best version of yourself. You can do that while in No Contact. I write about this extensively in this site and in my books.

herlyma

August 6, 2018 at 3:18 pm

cheated on my ex, made him feel terrible out of anger and now he has gone n he has feelings for another girl. its just 2 weeks now. how do i get him back. cos i have been apologizing and also sent people to beg him too

1 2 3 4 5 66