71 thoughts on “What Your Ex Is Feeling During No Contact”

Naomi

May 29, 2019 at 12:12 pm

My ex of 2 1/2 years broke up with me. We’ve broken up at least 5 times over stupid stuff and this last time he said he thought we just wouldn’t work out (no cheating or anything bad, just lots of miscommunication I think). The first week I went back to him and told him things could change and we could make things better and that I love him so much. He didn’t answer my texts except to say that I should have said that when we were together. Then I said I’d be willing to let him go if he’s unhappy and he messaged me to meet up and talk but that his mind had already been made. Then we talked, kissed, and he said he wanted two weeks to see if it’s love he feels for me or being comfortable in a 2 1/2year relationship. Until then he asked me not to text him. He blocked me on snap and Facebook when we first broke up but now I’m unblocked from text.
    Any thoughts?

May 29, 2019 at 11:05 pm

Blockers often turn into unblockers. Stick with your ex recovery plan. Take a look at my Program if you need detailed guidance!

Adurmi engtpi

May 29, 2019 at 12:24 am

Hey
    Me and my ex dated 2 and half years, we where not long distance relationship at the begining of our dated but now he gone another state to study. At first i asked him from break up because at that time I love him but not that much more than he loves me. I used to asked space and get break up only i started to think i love him too and goes back to him after 1 week and he accepted me and I started to love him more than He start to pushed away
    My ex broke up with me about two months ago and I call him alot after that. We still talking but it’s complicated. He usually tell me his friends (girls) name that he like her and will wait for her to love him back. I blocked him on fb and instae. He blocked me on calls and whatsaap but he keeps unblocking too. He talks some bad stuff to me like. My love for you has died long ago, doesn’t love me anymore, our relationship can’t work out bla bla this kind of things that’s really makes me hurt. Yes he picks up my call and he replied my text. He calls me too sometimes but his been telling he going out with someone else, he needs to drop her etc.. is it too late, that he has no love for me anymore…does this no contact will work…

May 29, 2019 at 2:37 am

I think there is a lot of potential with no contact in many ways.

Keira

May 27, 2019 at 11:00 am

Hi Chris, thank you for your blogs they have been so helpful to me. My boyfriend ended things 5 days ago. We we’re together 6mths. in March he ended things cause we were both a little unsure what we wanted. We are both out of long term relationships that didn’t end good only a year ago. 2 weeks later he asked me to try again and wanted me to be his girlfriend. The last 6 weeks everything seemed perfect, he came to see me every weekend (we are an HR and half away so kind of long distance I guess). He asked to meet my work friends, invited me out with his all the time, told me I make him happy when he’s with me etc.etc. There was no indication that he wasn’t happy, the last few days before it happened he wasn’t texting as much. Then he ended things, said he’s not happy, he doesn’t feel as strongly as I feel, he is worried about getting into something that won’t work out again. I committed the Cardinal sins – told him I love him- begged – texted too much for a day – them after reading your blogs I told him I respect his decision and space is probably what’s best for both of us. I am have started the no contact rule and just saw that he has booked a holiday.. FML .. I’m presuming this will add to the no contact rule period. I took your quiz but what do you think the chances are of him coming back? All of his actions said he liked me, all of his friends told me he was mad about me, but he says different. I just feel in my gut this is not the way it’s meant to be.

May 27, 2019 at 8:28 pm

Hi Keira…yes, giving an ex space and time really serves you in many ways. If you are following my Program, I think you will give yourself a better chance.

Smara

May 26, 2019 at 1:50 pm

Its been 6 weeks my my ex broke up with me and I have been following the NC rule.. but he hasn’t texted me so far but he keeps a check on my social media. Is he ever going to text back ?

May 26, 2019 at 3:16 pm

HI Smara…so if you are following my Program…after your No Contact period is concluded, I advocate a method in how you can reach out first.

K

May 25, 2019 at 2:30 pm

My ex broke up with me saying ‘i don’t love you anymore. We are done completely and forever.we are not mentally compatible.’
    First I begged a lot but he was pretty stubborn in his decision, then I left him alone. Now I am following the no contact rule. I haven’t intiated any contact. But since we study in the same college same class he has contacted me 2-3 times for study related things and have responded strictly but polite. Still I am on the no contact period and I am trying to improve myself. Is there any hope that he would come back especially when he has said all those things that I have quoted at the starting of the comment? Thank you

May 25, 2019 at 10:48 pm

Hi K….so implementing the NC rule may be the right medicine so keep on track. Though, I would advise picking up my Program (EBR PRO Bundle) so you are up to speed on all the moving parts and elements with an ex recovery plan.

Catherine

May 24, 2019 at 2:00 pm

Hey my ex didn’t block me on what’s app and I just texted him saying I’d give him space… will the NC still apply ? Because I was the one that dumped him. And I feel terrible about it. But I blocked him on fb. So the the fb part is abit irrelevant for me because he can’t find me on Facebook. Bur I’m still friends with his friends on fb. What do I do?

Luke

May 23, 2019 at 12:21 pm

Omg this stage thing is the best so far i love it to know what gonna happen thx

Nina

May 23, 2019 at 11:51 am

Hey!
    My ex broke up with me a month ago and we have been talking every day since, but the messages got shorter and shorter over the days. Do you think it’s too late to start the no contact? Thank you.

May 23, 2019 at 11:54 pm

I don’t think so. What is key Nina is understanding how to implement NC properly and do the other things that can help enhance your chances.

1 2 3