A question that I have been getting a lot lately is,
“Chris, what if my ex and I are talking a lot to each other before I start the no contact rule? Isn’t it just rude to cut him off suddenly? What if he gets angry?”
It’s really funny because it takes everything I have not to just scream out,
But I suppose that wouldn’t be very friendly of me. So instead, I figured I’d do a whole podcast episode explaining why it’s important to “JUST DO IT” when it comes to the no contact rule.
Today we are going to hear from a woman named Mallory.
Now, the thing that struck me about Mallory is the fact that she seems to be an amazing implementor. She came by Ex Boyfriend Recovery, read some of my stuff and immediately put it into practice.
However, now she can’t but wonder if it was a mistake to do the no contact rule after she was already on semi decent terms with her ex after the breakup.
Important Things Mentioned In This Episode
- Subscribe or leave an honest rating or review of the podcast….. PLEASE!!!!!!
- Mallory claims that he told her that she was the best girlfriend he ever had, did he mean it?
- Breaking down Mallory’s, exes, response (probably misspelled all of this sentence but oh well.)
- The actions versus words theory
- The two essential things you absolutely need to win an ex back