To date, Matt Marr may be one of the most interesting guests that I have ever had on the podcast.
He describes himself as a,
But perhaps the thing that immediately drew me to him is that he has been featured in some GIGANTIC commercials,
And acting is just one of this guys passions.
Anyways, after complimenting him on his amazing work acting I quickly steered the conversation towards breakups.
I was eager to get a licensed therapists take on what one should do after they go through a breakup.
And some of the insights that Matt had were astounding.
Watch A Real Therapists Take On Breakups
What We Talk About In This Episode
- How To Handle The Inevitable Crossroads After A Breakup
- An Interesting Way To View Cheating
- Examples Of When You Should Try To Get Back With An Ex
- The Exact Percentage Of People Who End Up Getting Back Together According To Him
- The Importance Of Individual Growth
- The Benefits Exercise Has On A Breakup