There are a lot of things I am used to when it comes to Ex Boyfriend Recovery.
I am used to writing very long, in-depth articles…
I am used to interviewing experts on certain theories…
Hell, I’m even used to interviewing highly emotional women who have just gone through a breakup.
Do you want to know one thing I am not used to?
I’m NOT used to interviewing an ex boyfriend who has gone through a breakup.
And that’s where Aaron comes into the picture. You see, Aaron has a very unique case because not only did he succeed in getting his girlfriend back but he was also using the EBR method, but backwards. Luckily, when I heard about Aarons result I reached out to him to see if he’d be interested in coming onto the podcast and sharing his experience.
You see, I thought it would be interesting to get a mans perspective on a breakup from an actual ex boyfriend.
So, buckle up because Aaron and I are about to drop some serious bombshells and help you understand the way men think.
What We Talk About In This Episode
- What Aaron had to do to get his ex girlfriend back
- The emotions that he went through during the breakup
- The moment he decided to give up and move on
- How even though he has his ex back he hasn’t fully committed to her yet
- Why it’s important to plan for what to do after you get your ex back