5,879 thoughts on “How To Make Him Miss You After A Breakup”

Wendy

December 3, 2019 at 10:28 pm

Hi Chris, My bf broke up with me after our 4 yrs relationship. I did all the wrong things by begging, pleading and stuffs to try to get him back. I realized that I became as a psycho one to keep calling, txting, emailing to get beg him to be back with me. I love him so much and I don’t want to lose him. I know his family and friends encouraged him to not come back with me. I found it would be a challenge for me to face if he comes back and sometime I wanted to give up too. But my heart wouldn’t listen to me, I still love him and miss him crazy everyday. Now I’m following the no contact rule, I haven’t tried to contact him anymore because I know he already blocked my phone number. We are no longer friends on social media, but my mutual friend said he is enjoying to hangout for drinking and eating out with his friends. It has been a month after our breakup. He ignored me completely. Is it mean he no longer want to be back with me anymore right?

1. EBR Team Member: Shaunna

EBR Team Member: Shaunna

December 6, 2019 at 9:21 pm

Hi Wendy, so I can’t answer that question for you, all I can do is advise you if you want to get him back is to start and follow the program. Him having spent time with his friends does not mean anything hes doing what is normal. And the fact he hasnt reached out while you have been doing no contact isnt the end of the world either. When you are in a better emotional state you can start reaching out but as you sound upset still, I suggest going to 45 days no contact and reading about how to follow this program properly

Mon

December 1, 2019 at 4:12 pm

Hey Chris and team!
    I was dating my ex for 7 months and last month I found out he’s been clubbing and probably sleeping with multiple girls through his best friend, who’s also a trusted friend of mine. I watched him for a month and when I got enough proof such as pictures of him with the girls and the screenshots of their chats, I confronted and broke up with him. He was denying until this time and even asked me to come back to him when I don’t doubt him anymore. I found that he’s a womanizer and a cheater for years and this isn’t his first time cheating. I know that I’m supposed to be moving on from him, but to the miracles, I want him to stop cheating and commit to me. Are there any ways to make that happen?

1. EBR Team Member: Shaunna

EBR Team Member: Shaunna

December 1, 2019 at 10:46 pm

Hi Mon, so as hard as this is going to be for you, you do need to get over what he has put you through so that it does not ruin any future relationships for you. And as for him stopping, he will not stop until he is ready to and that could take years. During your No Contact you need to do some real ungettable girl work so that you are the best woman he has ever had in his life and show that using social media to cultivate this “ungettable” woman in his mind. When he starts chasing you need to make him do the chasing and investment. When he has invested a lot of time into getting you back in a relationship with him, HOPEFULLY that will make him not want to cheat again, but if you forgive him too soon he is going to get the impression he can cheat and you will just forgive again and again.

Kelly

November 29, 2019 at 6:58 pm

Dear Chris

My ex and I broke up for the first time In a two year relationship about a month ago, we had a long chat and got back together three weeks later. A week later as in last week we broke up again, but this time he says it’s for good and nothing will change that. Is that it? I really don’t know what to do. Thanks Kelly

1. EBR Team Member: Shaunna

EBR Team Member: Shaunna

December 4, 2019 at 6:01 pm

Hi Kelly, so your ex was right, nothing had changed in those three weeks. So this time you need to make the change happy. Follow the program and stick with it

Amy Bean

October 28, 2019 at 12:47 am

My ex broke up with me 3 weeks ago. We’ve talked off and on but it’s been one week since I’ve talked to him.. he’s called my best friend to check on me and to say he will always love me but that he’s dating his Jr High sweetheart and didn’t know where it was gonna go. We dated for a year and really had a great relationship.. I still text his mom because we are so close.. I just feel so lost.. he had promised me I was the one and I was his best friend.. it’s like I’m mourning that loss..I feel broken…please help

1. EBR Team Member: Shaunna

EBR Team Member: Shaunna

October 30, 2019 at 6:44 pm

Hi Amy, you need to look up the Being There method and how to utilize it after your NC is over

Tanvi Gupta

October 26, 2019 at 4:07 pm

We met each other through an online dating site. Things got pretty serious almost in the same fortnight we met and he proposed me for marriage. I immediately accepted because I never had that kind of instant connection so deep with anyone before. It was all good for just 2-3 months and he started behaving indifferently. Issues arised due to communication gaps and we used to fight each other every day. He is a very stubborn person, though our connection was still strong he initiated for breakup due to below reasons –
    1. In the country that I live a man’s income status and approval from either sides parents is really really important for a marriage to happen. He was jobless and was looking for some kind of business to work on. Since it was still not finalized, he decided not to stall me or keep me waiting. Though I told him, I would wait , he doesn’t want to continue whatsoever
    2. He also thought that parents would not accept us.
    3. He felt our communication issues would hamper the relationship down the line if we continued to be with each other.

Post breakup I literally begged him to stay, pleaded him and did things beyond my self worth. He still didn’t stay. A few incidents also happened where my mom had called his parents without my notice and threatened them. This literally shattered his emotions and ego and blocked me from all social media. Though all this is happening, I can feel that he loves me still the same but just being stubborn to avoid all these situations. I did a no contact for 30days. One week before the no contact, I got a call from him (this was a fake call created by my friend), I thought it was him but didn’t contact him for a week. After the 30day period , I called him from a colleague’s number(as I was still blocked) and spoke to him for a few minutes, a very casual and crisp conversation. In this conversation I realized that the call last week wasn’t from him, also from the way he spoke, he was missing me but not admitting. He hung up the call first. But texted me that same night around 2 AM. We texted the following morning very briefly. He said that he is guilty for coming into my life and messing up, but he also mentioned that he is moving on (he brought up this topic by casually asking how is the moving on going with you. I had admitted that I’ve missed him a lot. Then he said that he’s moving on).

After this happened , I myself initiated conversation twice for every 2-3 day gap. One time he told me that he is still angry with whatever happened (whatever my mom did and whatever I did by trying to be clingy). The second time he mentioned that he’s not being nice to me to avoid being attached as things between us are complicated. But this time I replied saying – even if he gets attached nothings going to work because he is talking normally when things are normal and he would most likely block me again if things go down south and I don’t have a heart to take it. But in reality , I want him so bad and I miss him like crazy. I know for a fact that he also have similar feelings but just wouldn’t come out of his stubborn attitude to start over and resolve the complications.

Please I need some help with making him miss me and contact me back.

1. EBR Team Member: Shaunna

EBR Team Member: Shaunna

October 27, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Hi Tanvi, so as you should know by reading the articles No Contact is how you make someone miss you and you need to work on being Ungettable Girl to cultivate the image you want people to see you as, posting things to your social media accounts because over time he is going to be looking

S

October 12, 2019 at 9:18 am

There’s this guy I was with for about 3 months. We didn’t tag it but decided to see where it’ll go. He started behaving super weird and when I confronted it according to him what we had was nice and sweet and it’s run it’s course. I just sort of started backing off and even broke the snapchat streak with him. Made no sense to continue. 3 days continuous he kept sending me snaps even tho I was taking hours to open and not replying only. The last and 3rd snap he sent was with his ex girlfriend at a group dinner. Not sure why he sent it to me tho. Anyway a month later he puts a story on instagram with the location “Sana,Yemen”. Sana is my name. Decided to give him the benefit of doubt and went to see his location on snapchat (I know it’s on) – he was pretty much sitting in his office. Not sure why he did this also. Was it to get a reaction? After that it’s been just silence and I don’t know what to do that’ll make him directly just message. Help.

1. EBR Team Member: Shaunna

EBR Team Member: Shaunna

October 12, 2019 at 11:10 pm

Hi Sana, so you need to post things that show you’re living life and doing things that would interest him enough to make him want to talk to you.

Ai

September 11, 2019 at 8:14 am

Hi Chris (Very long, I’m so sorry)

You probably won’t answer this, but I just wanted a place to express what I’ve been through. Please if you do, give me advice. I really don’t know what else to do. I met my ex through his sister, who is also my best friend. We talked for like a month before we started dating. During the time we were talking, we both felt an instant connection, so that’s probably why we started dating so quickly. Before we even started talking, he explained to me that he went through a rough break up with his ex a year ago before we meet. He was recently just getting over her by the time we met, so he said that he wasn’t ready for a relationship. I don’t know why, but he changed his mind and asked me out anyways. I asked my best friend if she knew and all she said was that a girl never made him this happy before. He lived close so I would always be at his in my free time. Everything about him made me so happy. He would also say the same thing about me. We were so in love. After 1 and half months, he stopped texting everyday like he used to. He never texted first anymore. It was just me starting almost every conversation with him. I know that he has a life, but he really didn’t put much effort into talking to me anymore. If I didn’t text first, we would have gone weeks without texting each other. I brought it up to him and he said he would try harder. I never saw any improvements. Every time I would up issues to talk about, he would avoid them by saying let’s talk about this when I’m ready to talk about it. So I just dropped the whole thing, waiting for him to come to me to talk. It never happened. Two months passed and nothing changed or were talked about. So I brought it up again and he said the same thing again. Wait for me to be ready. I asked how long are u gonna make me wait for me because our relationship can’t move forward until we resolve this issues. Then we got into a argument over it. We were arguing over text, but I wanted to talk to him face to face. So I went to his house without him knowing. I continued texting him even in his house. That was when he texted me that we should break up and go on a break. I was in tears as I read that. I was angry that he would break up with me over something that could be easily fixed if we just talked about it, but I also so beyond sad. My bff has to go get him, so we could talk this out in person. As soon as he found out that I was at his place, he rushed over in tears. I looked him in the eyes and said to him in tears can we not break up. I can’t imagine a life without you. Can’t we work this out, please. He started crying even harder and said I don’t know what to do at this point. I’m so stressed because this relationship on top of everything else. He was on the verge of getting kicked out of his home of 9 years. I understood his reasonings, but I really couldn’t let him go. I just kept crying in response. After a moment of silence, he took my hands and said look at me. He continue saying that we can still be together, but under the condition that I would not expect him to be the perfect bf. I agreed because I never once expected him to be the perfect bf. I expected him at least be able to communicate with me when we have problems. We didn’t break up in the end. It was around 2 days before Christmas’ Eve when this happened. It was around our 4 months of us being that we started arguing again about the same things. We would always come to the same conclusion that we will talk about this when he was ready. It just made me think that he just didn’t want to deal with me anymore. He would say that I was his happiness but would then treat me like I wasn’t even there. He made decisions that made me thought that I didn’t even matter to him. I explained this to him, but it would go through one ear out the other. It wasn’t always like this. We would go on dates, spend hours just talking about the randomness of things, talked about getting married, having kids together, and just being loving overall to each other. We got into this relationship because we both saw a future together. He even said that he would gone into a relationship in first place, but since it was me he wanted to give it a try. He believed that I was worth the risk of being heartbroken if we were ever to break up. The built up tensions just got worse everyday. It reached it peak the day before my birthday. We argued through the night over text. It wasn’t until the morning that he decides to call it quits. He said that he still loves me and that he knows that I don’t want to break up with him, but he said that he can’t deal with it anymore. I couldn’t even react to his messages because I had to go to school. Throughout my first class, I was texting my bff about what happened and trying my best not to cry. I texted him back saying that I love him and that I will always love him. I also told him to go to school because my bff said that he was trying not to go to school. And that’s when he said stop texting me. I will ignore you if you come over. And he proceed to block me on Snapchat. My bff said he was crying a lot but he was eventually dragging to school. He only sat in the office though. He was asked if he wanted to speak with me by his counselor, but said no. I spent the whole day trying not to cry. After that I had my birthday party, what a great way to spend my birthday. I couldn’t even cry until everyone left. My bff told me that I should come over so I did. I know I shouldn’t have, but I want to see how he was doing. When I got there, he was locked up in his room avoiding me. So I just stayed in the living room with his mom. My bff had to go out for a few days, so I was just there. I slept over for 3 days. I spent most of the time there sleeping. He was still locked in his room during the time I was there. He would only come out only when he knew I wasn’t up. His mom told me how he would check up on me when I was asleep. He did it a couple of times she said. When I saw for the first time after the break up, he seemed totally fine like nothing even happened. I was sad but I wasn’t showing it. After that I would come occasionally to hang out with my bff. My bff and I would catch him staring at me from time to time. He never spoke to me at all during that time. I would post pics on social media and every time he would be online looking at them. It wasn’t until 1 month after our break up that he blocked me on everything expect Instagram. I think it was around 3 months after we broken up that spoke to me for the first time again. It was by accident though. My bff and I were doing something together and he joined in. We were having so much fun that he accidentally smiled at me and said babe to addressed me, but he immediately stopped himself and turned away. I was surprised but I just dusted it off. Little bit after this, he started talking to me more openly. Stopped ignoring and acknowledge my presence more. But soon after, he moved away, so I stopped seeing him as often. But occasionally, I would see him. He would be at the same events as me, even though he never liked going out much. He was a couch potato. I’m very involved with the music department at my school and he knows this. So I don’t understand why I see him at every music related event at my school. I would think he wanted to see less of me, so he would avoid going out to places with the possibility of me showing up to. I overheard him talking once about how he wanted to be a cop and finish high school. While we were dating, he wanted to go into the military. I told him that I didn’t want to lose him, so I begged him not to go. It didn’t change his mind though. He wanted to dropped school to enroll into the military. I told that I would support him, but I wanted him to finish school. So he have a higher chance of being successful in the future. But he didn’t want to. Now that we have broken up, he’s doing the things I asked of him. Which is bs btw. Whenever I hung out with my bff, he would be there too, sometimes. Every single time he’s there though, my bff and I would catch him staring at me. He would hover around me. He would also play with his hair or hands like he is nervous or something. At this point, it has been 6 months since we’ve been broken up. I have improve myself and started to be more outgoing. I’m like a completely different person from when I dated my ex. At his mom’s surprise party, I noticed how he would lean in close to me wherever I was in the house. I would move away and he would inch closer. He seemed more happy to see me now. Compared to before, he wouldn’t even give me the time of day. I still catch him staring, but compared to before he doesn’t turn away anymore when we make eye contact. He kept looking at me even when I already turn away from him. I’m still waiting for him to contact me again. I know there’s probably no chance, since it almost been 8 months now. I would do no contact for about a month before showing up in front of him. I wouldn’t talk to him or anything. It’s my way of showing what he’s missing without being to obvious. Then I would do no contact for 2 months after the contact. And then show myself to him again using the same concept. He still hasn’t contacted me so I guess it’s not working. I, even, heard from my bff that he has been talking to other girls. I think she said he started like 1-2 months after we broke up. Which is pretty upsetting considering, I haven’t even done that yet. I know that we’re not dating, so he can do whatever he wants. But still after 1-2 months, it just makes me think that our relationship was nothing to him. I still love him even after 8 months of being broken up. He was the only guy that I was even comfortable enough opening up to. (I have a moderate case of Androphobia, so basically a fear of guys) So finding someone who I can open up to is hard. That’s why I lost hope of finding someone else. I just want him. No one else, but him. I guess I will be waiting a long long time until I date again. If I ever date again. I seriously wish I could read minds. It would be so much easier to understand people that way.

If you read through this whole essay of mine, thank you! I appreciate it!

1. Shaunna

Shaunna

September 12, 2019 at 8:18 pm

Hello Ai, I think if you put some work into the program I have here, you will see some great progress for your self confidence and work on being Ungettable. Good Luck 🙂

Tara

August 29, 2019 at 10:53 pm

We dated for 8 years, we did have a break up at the 4 year mark because he said he didn’t love me, I did the no contact thing at that point and he came back about a month and a half later begging for me back. I took him back after many talks and a lot of reflection. Now he is doing it all again, almost exactly 4 years later, he had been ignoring me and I called him out on it, he said he didn’t feel the same about me as he used to, I told him to leave me alone but a couple days later I wrote him on email to tell him sorry and I loved him and needed to know if he needed time or I needed closure, this was his wrote back “I am sorry I have ignored you. I know you love me and have treated me well. You have done nothing wrong. I want you to know that. I don’t love you in the way I should for us to keep dating. I am sorry it’s the way I feel and I have ignored you because you know I don’t like disappointing people. I can’t take up any more of your time thinking we will be together forever. It hurts me too. You are strong. ”. We had a good relationship, no conflicts. Both divorcees with kids, but we are friendly with each other’s exes. I don’t know if there is any hope but I love him and want him to realize what a good thing we had. We have unfriended each other on Facebook but we still have mutual friends and family on there, I need help on where to go from here.

Stephanie

August 23, 2019 at 10:54 am

Hi, my situation is very confusing and I’m afraid I lost all of my chances. Me and my ex broke up 2 months ago and we ended on good terms. He didn’t want a relationship in the summer and just wanted some time for himself. I did the no contact rule for about a week and he texted me saying why I stopped talking to him completely and was going crazy asking me all these questions. He then said that if I see any hope in our relationship again, I shouldn’t leave him alone. We were then texting almost everyday and seeing each other, and when we saw each other in person, he would hug me and kiss me and say I love you and that it’s possible for us to work out again. He still kept his location sharing with me, he didn’t tell his mom we broke up, he told her we were still together, and he still kept all of our pictures and stuff I got him. He then started getting a little distant again and we would still hang out but I would ask him if it’s still possible for us and he would still say “it’s possible but I don’t know right now”. So he still had my passwords to everything and would log into my stuff and get jealous and I would too like if we still wanted each other. But yesterday he posted a picture with a female friend and texted me right after saying he did it to make someone who wants him really bad jealous so she can leave him alone and we kind of got into an argument and he said he doesn’t want a relationship. He said he doesn’t know when he will and that he still loves and has feelings for me but doesn’t want a relationship and doesn’t need that right now. He said he’s still keeping everything and I told him if he wanted his stuff back (even his house key) and he said no and would get mad when I would bring it up. I want him back really bad and I feel like there’s still hope but he’s being stubborn. I need your help!

Eisha

August 19, 2019 at 3:57 pm

Hi, I can’t seem to leave a comment on this page, and I am in desperate need of some advice

Eisha

August 19, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Hello,
    I have read everything I need to on getting my ex back, I have initiated the NC Rule, however what is most unique about my situation that I have not yet found an answer for is, my ex boyfriend has told me I am the perfect girl…just at the wrong time in his life. We are both 26, and he said that he wants to have sex with more girls than just me before he decides to settle down. He says he sees himself marrying me, but right now just wants to be single. We had the most perfect relationship – never argued. But he said he wanted more than what we had.
    I don’t know what to do in terms of waiting for him to be ready? And I desperately need a little guidance because I can’t find a my help for my situation. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Kerry

July 31, 2019 at 4:55 pm

Hi Chris

So we broke up over a month ago and I’ve being doing all the wrong things. He told me it’s the end our our chapter and I should not even think of hoping to be with him in future or at all. We are in the same lecture class and in the same group project so the NC is pretty hard to do. Although I feel like he is moving on and has set his mind to not think of getting hack with me again. I still see a future with him. We dated for over a year and had plans together. This was out first break up and no once cheated. We just argued a lot of which he got tired of. Anyway, he really has been on and off. He tries to be mature by greeting me because we have mutual friends but I know if he had the choice we would not be talking at all…
    Please help

July 12, 2019 at 5:55 pm

42 and in a bad spot .
    I’ve been thoroughly reading your website to find a article related to my situation.
    Do I ask directly here? Or ask my question, It’s a interesting situation and i can assure you, you’d like to pick this one apart.

Adele

July 6, 2019 at 7:56 pm

My ex boyfriend broke up with me about three weeks ago after having a really wonderful relationship for the past 6 months. I’m several years older than him, and was really reluctant to start a relationship because age sometimes really has a lot to do with where a person is in life in regards to goals and drive. Nonetheless, we had a really loving relationship. We spent a lot of time together going out, staying in, and always laughing.

I was surprised about the breakup. I knew he was pulling away, and instead of giving him space, I leaned in and made myself available whenever he was so we could spend time together. I wanted him to have as much face time so he could stay tuned into how much fun we have together. Big mistake. I should have given him some space and stayed true to the woman I am. But I was motivated by fear and now I’m doing my best to implement the strategies you have all over your site.

I’ve stuck to No Contact for a solid three weeks. I’ve posted a couple of pictures to social media, and I’ve been staying active and working out.

I have some challenges with my relationship. We live in completely different parts of town, so I don’t have a chance of running into him. And although we are both social people, we didn’t really have a lot of mutual friends. I feel like my opportunity for an in-person interaction would be to invite him to have coffee or a drink.

I’m pretty confident he will respond positively. Like I said before, before he started pulling away, we had a really loving relationship. We went on plenty of adventures, didn’t fight, and had a lot of physical chemistry.

My biggest question is, what do I do about the pictures I have of the two of us on social media? I know having the pictures I do on my Instagram would likely scare off a new potential guy. But I don’t know if I should remove them from account, and if the answer is yes, when? Before or after I ask him to meet up?

vir

July 4, 2019 at 7:06 am

hi Chris,
    I hv met this guy on dating apps. We live in diff country.
    Before this, he is ex student in my country for 10yrs and have move back to his current country to start work.
    He actually plan to visit my country for some bussines and he did came and we met for 12days. 1month before we met , he said he love me and we have video calls and lots of texts. His character didnt change even after we met . I remember him saying to me, I never thought i can love some one like this after 8yrs. He actually have bad breakup with his ex trying to kill him which happen 8yrs ago. He try to make new relationships but his own words said i have bad luck on this things. As in my 12days knowing him face to face, i realize he had anxiety and OCD but not that serious. My own feeling with him, he the best guy I date before , we had really great time together. He even announce our relationship in social media (snapchat) ,he use the apps frequently and his close frend and his mum.

12day gone, he went back to his country, he even text me once he reach his country. The next day, this is confusing part for me. i text him but he not replying quickly as he did before. Time pass by almost a day, when I text him again , he reply im busy work. but I know he not busy, cause he have time reply comment joke with his fb frend on same day.

I get angry, then i text him. do you still love me?, then he remain silent again for few hours.

Again i ask him same question. he said im busy wit work tired need to sleep now. i reply him , you got time with your fb frend why cant reply simple text. he then got angry, said we better be juz a frend not a couples.

Day 2.
    i text normal gud morning, how was ur day. he still remain silent. again 2nd text is night time at his country. he did reply me, im sleeping now , repeated twice.

day 3
    I text him again. my intention want to discuss .
    but i got angry becuase he again try to avoid me with same reason busy work. he then reply me if u accept us become frend then I msg u back

day 4
    i accept because i dont wanna lose him.on that same day he casually text me he want to find new gf reason he getting old.

Chris,

what is this. is he play game with me from beginning. i dont understand
    he is 32yr and im 30yrs. both have good career, same religion. both of us good looking.

i want him back. its past 8days i dont text him

Sharrah

June 20, 2019 at 6:19 am

Hi
    Me and my boyfriend are broken up for a little over 2 months, after the first month he came back but things didn’t work and he broke up with me again, the first time even though he had blocked me he unblocked me soon after so I could make him miss me, but this time it’s been a long time that I have been blocked so I really don’t know what to do to make him miss me and at least reach out to me, please help

Vicky Hawkes

May 18, 2019 at 11:55 pm

I’m a hopeless case. Just two days together. He seemed crazy about me. We texted and called for two months and as he started ghosting me I broke up after a beautiful text goodbye. Did NC perfectly for 70 days. Then I sent him funny texts & photos. He answers always… hot and cold. Now on NC again. He never calls or texts. We live in far apart continents. Big age difference to my disadvantage. And he meets lots of women in his job. I don’t use FB..plus he restricted me in his I think. I’m about to quit. Odds are against me. Thanks. xx

Linda

May 8, 2019 at 4:22 pm

Lol…okay fine.my story goes like this.i thought I had a boyfriend but unfortunately it turned out to be that I was dating myself the whole time.He wasn’t putting any effort into the whole relationship,I was the one who was always doing it all,he became distant and verbally abusive…Anyway,we were together for almost a year before he broke up with me on the 20th of April 2019.I begged that day and the next but the next 2 days,I entered into no contact. He called me frantically 2 days later and i didn’t pick up and he called me again after 3 days …I didn’t still pick cos i found out that he was cheating on me all day while I was it him. I don’t know if I want him back.i love him…yes but do i need him on my life? I don’t know.But I want him to miss me and beg me and regret ever losing me.

Sam

May 6, 2019 at 9:45 pm

I did no contact for 3 weeks then bumped into him. He texted that night. Then texted again the next day. Day 3 turned into fun texting for hours. Just random chit chat. He’s in a rebound relationship and I found out that she was at his place the whole time he was texting me. Day 5 the texting started turning sexual. Day 6 he was intoxicated that evening and it became full sexting. I was excited that the level of contact and intimacy had increased every day. Then day 7 I never heard from him and found out that she was at his place spending the night. I was crushed. Again. Felt used. I assume I should now return to no contact. But don’t know for certain what to do. And what do I do if he contacts me again. I can’t allow myself to be used as a toy. He was always incredibly excited by our sexting when we were a couple. Perhaps this is something he doesn’t get from the new girl. I’m just heartbroken to feel like I was just used as an object.

May 6, 2019 at 10:30 pm

HI Sam….I know it hurts. No Contact though can be used to lift yourself up and many other things too.

Rebecca

April 29, 2019 at 10:54 am

Hi Christ..,I need to talk to you on voice note,any number I can use to reach you?

April 29, 2019 at 9:03 pm

Hi Rebecca….probably best to reach me thru the Contact form or support email if you are a customer. My time gets really stretched. If you are looking for some personalized help, then you also may want to look at our Coaching Services. You can find more information about that and other resources under my “Products” tab.

1 2 3 4 5 118