5,879 thoughts on “How To Make Him Miss You After A Breakup”

LoveJunkie

July 13, 2013 at 2:56 am

Hi.

I have read a frew of your pages and I like the advice that you give. I especially like that you tell the truth from a man’s perspective. My situation is a little different, and it may be a little lengthy. I wonder if I may email you personally for your advice. Let me know.

Thanks,
    LoveJunkie

1. admin

admin

July 13, 2013 at 3:32 am

Sure, just try to keep it as brief as possible.

Nea

July 9, 2013 at 11:37 am

My boyfriend of over a year sudden;y appeared at my house on the 7th of July 2013, and broke up with me. He said he had lost feelings, he wasn’t mature enough for a relationship and that it was nothing i’ve done.
    2 days prior he said that he missed hearing my voice, etc. He’s been stressed about work and what not, i did offer comfort and support. But he brushed me off, instead confiding in his older brother that he idolizes. I didn’t think much of it, since he’s always done this.
    A few days prior to this he looked at me and nearly cried telling me how much i meant to him, that he would be destroyed if i was no longer in his life.
    I have not contacted him at all since the break up. I’m just wondering what happened and what i should do. I read your guide on how to get your ex back, i’m just afraid that he will move on.
    Prior to dating he would seek for companionship in multiple women, so he would talk to a lot of girls to not feel lonely.

1. admin

admin

July 10, 2013 at 2:25 am

Every guy “attempts” to talk to girls because they feel lonely. Trust me hahaha. Well, the chances of you running back and begging for him doesn’t have a high success rate. I say you give the info outlined in the guide a try.

karen

July 9, 2013 at 10:48 am

My Boyfriend broke up with two days ago and I have not contacted him since then. He gave me several reason why he wanted to break up but he couldn’t figure out which reason Was true. The first thing he said was he’s not excited as he was when we first met. I was so hurt and shock with the break up that I told him to leave. I Didn’t want him to see my break down or lose control because the relationship was new. Its now day 2 and I realizes how we pretty much skip over dating and jumped right into a relationship. He’s
    a Good man And i Want him back. Should i ask him to meet in a public Place so we can finish The conversation? Mind you, i told him To get out wheb he ws trying to figure out why he wanted to break up. Should I wait and give him Time to miss Me? Should i Call To see if he’s feeling better? He was sick The day we broke up. I don’t know how to handle this. U don’t want to make the wrong move out of lonelyness.

1. admin

admin

July 10, 2013 at 2:22 am

Hahaha I’m going to go with, give him time to miss you. Check out this page: http://www.exboyfriendrecovery.com/the-no-contact-rule/

Jamie

July 8, 2013 at 6:58 am

My ex bf and I dated for 2 years. He started dating his other ex about a month or so after we broke up. He still texts me and he wants to hang out with me…
    Does that mean anything?

1. admin

admin

July 9, 2013 at 2:16 am

That means that he wants to have options. I mean, it is good that he contacted you but ideally if you are going to hang out with him make sure it is on your terms and not his.

Beverly

July 7, 2013 at 2:15 pm

My situation is a little different here. I was with my boyfriend for one and a half years. It was always up and down, but there was something there that we kept going back to each other. We were broke up but had a trip planned and decided to go and decidie if it will make us or break us. Well it ended up being a volitle fight and that is a deal breaker for me. If you lay a hand on a woman, it will happen again. He tried so hard to get us back on track after that and I would not budge. Now mind you, this is a guy who tattooed my name on his body, always said he loved me, couldn’t live without me, wanted to get married, would die for me, etc. THEN, he found out that I had used his credit card without asking and he switched off like a light bulb. Suddently it’s we are no good for each other, let’s leave each other alone, good luck. I feel bad on how things ended, especially since he always did things via text rather than in person or at least the phone. My head says it is all wrong, but of course my heart is aching. I’m just curious and would make me feel better to know that he misses me or would want me back. I have played the “no contact” rule for a month and a half so far. Do you think there may be a chance he will get in contact with me?

1. admin

admin

July 7, 2013 at 5:50 pm

I think there is Beverly. However, if you know him well, and know that he is shy and usually won’t be the one to make a move first then he may be wanting you to desperately contact him.