5,793 thoughts on “How To Make Him Miss You After A Breakup”

larryL

July 23, 2013 at 5:11 am

we being dating for 3 and half years and he treated me very well he spoiled me and i didn’t treat him very well…..so there was one big fight and i was mad i told him that we r not suitable and broke up…and he agreed….so i was shocked because he would never do that…and I never should he would….anyways i was regreted….but he doesn’t trust me that i would change anymore, it was 1 month and half ago…. we were in contact on and off,,,
    And I just went NCR for 1st day and he started to contact me ask me about if i going out with other guys(because his frd saw me was hanging out with other guy alone) n i just replied a few mins later he got mad, and i told him im not, but he’s like questioning me… n the 2rd day ask me how am i doing these days(but he was talkin to me the day b4…lol) n he start to questioning me about why i went drinking(because i met his frd at that party…)so i just told him that i need to hang out with frds, and that’s my gf’s bday…..

also he is seeing other girl too as i kno….(he never cheated he just went in a rebound im sure) why could he get mad when he is seeing other girl too……and he said was using that girl to try to forget me… he also said he still love me, and it’s just different when he with that girl than with me …that he wants to get back with me in half year and wanna get married with me and start all over again but not now….rite now he wants freedom and he said if we get back he doesn’t want it as get back together,he want it as a new start like we start new again…. it was b4 i started the NCR and i feel like what if he changes his mind later so i FOUND your article thank you for the articles i read them all… but i still need some suggestion…

what should I do next?….Do u think I will have big chance to get him back?

July 24, 2013 at 3:51 am

Hi there,

Well, make sure you complete your entire NC period with no slip ups. So, if you break no contact you will have to start over again.

Work on improving yourself during NC to be the best version of you that you can be.

If you have any more questions just feel free to ask them.

alka

July 23, 2013 at 2:48 am

If during NC period he asked to hang out with him.. should i go .. ??

July 23, 2013 at 3:29 am

No Mam

Yose

July 23, 2013 at 1:44 am

I broke up with my boyfriend two weeks ago, were going into our third. I would break up with him constantly because i felt he wasnt being the type of boyfriend i wanted him to be. I guess i’ll admit that i was being super picky and getting mad at him for the smallest things. The couple times that i broke up with him before it’d be like a day thing until he would eventually blast my phone with phinecalls and text messeges and drive to my house to apologize
    Which then i would forgive him for
    I think i took advantage of this though because this time that i was actually serious, atleast i thought at the time, he didnt visit me, he didnt call. Nothing. All he did was text me telling me how much he missed me, how he couldnt sleep just thinking about me. I would ignore his texts with the expectatiom that he would miss me so much that he’d eventually show up at my doorstep and apologize. That didnt happen though. He mentioned that he has been tempted to and that hes wanted to come super badly but that he couldnt. What is holding him back? Has he moved on? I dont want to text him because i want to seem like the bigger person. But i miss him like you have no idea. I am deeply in love with h i was just being immature and ive realized that now.

July 23, 2013 at 3:26 am

He is NC ruling you and it’s working you do realize this right. Why did you break up with him when you clearly love him?

Yose

July 23, 2013 at 1:52 am

He hasnt texted me in 5 days… does he miss me? He seems so happy in his photo’s partying and hanging out with friends and some girls that he claimed were only friends in our relationship. I’m just so confused.

Jenni

July 22, 2013 at 10:55 pm

So I just broke up with my boyfriend and it was kind of out of no where. I’m usually the one who trys to make things better and he just never knew what to say or put any effort. We had a small argument about how we both are feeling trapped and he just came out n said we should go our separate ways. I agreed but deep down I didn’t want to. I wanted to make it work. I love this man. I mean I put so much into our relationship so It hurt when he was the one who said to break up. We ended it in a mutual kinda of way because I agreed to what he said n thought it would be the best. I’m all for the no talk no text for a month (although its gonna be difficult) but I want him to miss me like I am. I’m afraid that he will never try to communicate again.

July 23, 2013 at 3:19 am

You make your own luck Jenni!

If he doesn’t text you again then SO WHAT. You can text him and work your game!

Heather

July 22, 2013 at 4:20 pm

Ok, this is very lengthy but interesting and I could really use your help. It started last October (for me) we both had some stressors in our lives that just drove us apart, we had decided we were not sure if we should be together or not. I had already spent months planning his 30th birthday party and was going to follow through with it. We had “both” decided it was best we not be together (that was the tough side of me I did not agree) so I did exactly what you said not to, stuck around thinking he would want me back which turned into more often than not me crying (to him) that I wanted him back. This went on weekly for about 6 months (go back a bit, we fell “out of love” just as we did “in love” we became more friends than lovers for several months before this all happened) so with that said it was nothing for us to hang out a couple times a week like friends it was no different than before (except we slept in different beds so no it was not friends with benefits). I stopped “attempting” to win him back. So about a month ago, he had a cookout and was extremely distant; awkward for me because everyone knew we were friends still but nobody really knew what to say so I spent most of my time hanging by myself (very strange because I have never met a stranger in my life and love to talk)… We attend the same church and at the time we were on the same softball league, the church had an outing to a baseball game and since we live so close we rode together. After the game on the way home we discussed how rude he was on Saturday (at his cookout) which honestly wasn’t that bad but he had played a little to many beer games so he didn’t really remember. I didn’t give exact details but was able to say “I saw who you really were and at that point found you extremely unattractive” so I went on to tell him that I hung out with him because I thought that in a few months once winter came we would go back to being a lovely little couple like we were in the beginning and how I had started to focus on myself rather than him so I did not seem clingy (which is true) but after his party I realized we are not every going to be together again and that makes me feel free. He was not excited over this whatsoever and I asked him why? He just said it was awkward, I then asked him “when we finally broke up did you not feel a burden lifted from you?” he said “yes” and then I said do you think we will ever be together again? he said “no” and I said so why are you not happy for me that I have finally realized and accepted this? I finally stopped begging and pleading and working out, meeting new people. That should make you feel relieved…..so on and so forth I was lying through my teeth. We were still hanging out though, I knew I had to put an end to it because like you said how can he miss someone he is always around? So after our games we (the team) always go out after. It “slipped” that Adam (his co-worker, and another teams captain) and I (who have been working out together, he is the one that got me to go to the gym) had watched a very “weird” movie in which I fell asleep and Adam left me on the couch… I was giving Adam a hard time about this at one of our post game celebrations. He knows Adam is moving at the end of the month back to his home state and since neither my ex nor myself are “promiscuous” people he knew there was nothing physical but movies were something big for my ex and I. I told myself that after softball I was going to put space between us (I think I already said that). We were in a conversation with a group that I had started about him and his passion for space stars planets and that he had brought his telescope out to a farm….he just interrupted me as rude as could be finished my sentence and changed the story. I went inside paid my tab and left abruptly. He asked over and over the next day what was wrong and I just kept saying “don’ t worry about it, it’s nothing. After he said if you don’t tell me what I did then I cannot fix it for the future (I wanted to blow up on him) I said it’s not my job to tell you who to be, you just continue to be “big mike” I don’t know who you are anymore, I just know you are rude and unpleasant to be around.

(sorry I closing this up soon I swear) so yesterday I had asked to get something I had left at his house that he knew I would need, he let me know he would be home until 7 but then going running with a guy from work. I told him I was kind of busy not sure I could make it before 7 could I just pick it up when I finished what I was doing. He said yes, then said do you purposely not want to see me? My response was “I won’t lie I am not your biggest fan this week” he said I picked up on that, I will text you when we leave here. So to finish the conversation (after getting my things) I said Thanks again for setting those out, have a good evening and I am sure I will see you around. That ended that.

So what do I do now? Just start from the beginning of your list, we have been BFF for the last 10 months. He was still inviting me to parties, work events and so forth. Adam’s going away party is Saturday…do I not go or go and keep my distance? I am not sure if you will get this or not, I didn’t see how long ago it was written but any information and help would be greatly appreciated!

-Heather

July 23, 2013 at 3:04 am

Hi Heather,

So, I am not opposed to giving you help. However, I am kind of unclear as to whether you want him back or not. It seems like you don’t from what I read above. I could be wrong but I just don’t understand what you want help with. Could you maybe be more specific?

Heather

July 23, 2013 at 12:57 pm

Yes, I do. I just told him I didn’t because asking if we would work out, or pretty much begging (for lack of a better work) almost daily I realized from past relationships that this is extremely annoying and very unattractive. So I wanted him to know I “wasn’t sitting around waiting” however in all actuality I am. I just don’t know about the 30 day thing because what do I say at this point? I just need some time, we broke up 9 months ago and continued to hang out as friends, so at this point do I just stop (which I did yesterday had 0 contact) but he is going to ask why all the sudden I just quit talking to him, it isn’t like we broke up a week ago and so I stopped talking to him. Do I tell him I don’t want to be friends (which is mean and you said not to do) or I can’t be friends (which implies I still have feelings for him), the only thing I can think of is me telling him that with playing softball and having so many mutual co-worker/friends put me in a situation that I felt we needed to be friends but now that is over and I would like to go on with my life? I have don’t the steps as far as changing things, I started working out (which I never did and it is something he is really big on yet I never did it with him) I only weigh 95lbs so it’s not like I can change my weight. I have started looking into going back to school (something else he was big on and knew I wanted to do just never put too much effort into). …this isn’t an average breakup so how do I pull off the 30 day NC and changes at this point, and what do I tell him is the reason? He still invites me to outings (which is extremely misleading) Part of me says he doesn’t want to let go, and part of me says he really just wants to be friends that I love you but not in love with you type. …Yes I love him yes I want to be with him but how long do you wait for him to come around? How can he come around if we have broken up but nothing changed, we still hang out at least twice a week, still go to parties and work functions (we used to work together but don’t anymore)….I guess the bottom line is 1. Do I tell him we can’t be friends and do the 30 days or not tell him and just vanish? 2. He is going to ask if I am going to the events I have previously said I would go to, do I ignore him? Goes back to do I tell him I don’t’ want to talk…..

3. admin

July 24, 2013 at 4:05 am

Maybe you can try a mini no contact rule just to try it out and see what happens. Try doing it for a week and see what kind of results you get.

heather

July 30, 2013 at 2:17 am

Problem! How the heck do I do that ? He isn’t a sexual kind of guy so although I may look nice …… UUUGGHHH FML I dont understand. I know personality catches his eye (yes he felt i was pretty ) …..so lost ! I love him but starting to feel like I am to old for this …almost feels like a game. 2 months ago I would have sold my soul to the devil because i knew (and do know) but sheesh , starting to feel like I am being minipulative (sp) how far do I take this (fyi now all of the functions are over I am ready for NC) how long do I play this ‘game’? I am amazing and starting to feel desperate …..grrrrrrrr

5. admin

July 30, 2013 at 2:30 am

The game totally sucks I understand where you are coming from completely.

I think you need to get him to show interest first. Wait, if you can do NC then do it!

Hahaha… right now focus on getting through that since all the functions are over.

Heather

July 29, 2013 at 4:31 pm

OK, it is me again; as explained prior we have been broken up since October and he repeatedly asks me to do things. We had a pretty busy weekend with things we couldn’t exactly avoid, end of season softball dinner, church fundraiser (in which he hugged me before he left which was odd I don’t know if it was for show or something else), and a friends going away party (in which I showed up in an outfit I would have never worn but friends helped pick out and I looked amazing; since they were mutual friends it was very fun and I ended up on the shoulders of one of the guys roommates while the band was playing because I was too short to see). I was invited over for dinner (originally was supposed to be a group thing) and like an idiot I went (we have been hanging out for almost a year now so it’s kind of routine). He asked me Sunday after church if I wanted to go canoeing with a few of his friends on Saturday I originally said yes let me know the details and later said I forgot I had plans so I probably wasn’t going to make it. When I went to his house before we ate I asked him why he invites me to these things; it makes everyone ask questions and it feels like our relationship never ended outside of se$. His response to me was I don’t know, to be nice. Obviously because we decided to be friends since day one of the break up. I attempted the NC last week and Wednesday he text me and said people were asking for a head count who was going to the dinner on Thursday at first I said I couldn’t make it and then decided he wasn’t going to stop me from hanging with friends. Then like a bigger idiot I asked him if he was going to the church function on Friday (asked on Friday). I knew last night that I was aiming for the NC this week so when I left I gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek (not a long romantic kiss just muah bye) I did this because I wanted to see if he gave any reaction but luckily after addressing the “why do you invite me” and it just “feels like we never broke up” I can use it as it was a “goodbye and good luck” need be.

Previously you mentioned maybe just doing the NC for a week at first. Yet another part of your website says do not be rude, so if I get a follow-up about the canoe trip and do I want to go or not am I supposed to ignore this? To me that seems rude, or should I simply only respond with “unfortunately (or sorry) not going to make it” . I just need to know if he asks do I ignore it (feels rude) and continue the NC, or just a simple response (which would also buy me a few more days for the NC possibly another week)?

As always I appreciate any information and/or help

-H

Oh and even worse than all of that, I am starting to question the effort I am putting into this and if it’s even worth it anymore. Like I stated at first he made it very clear we would never get back together. Yet invites me to parties, jumps at any possible invite I offer, invites me for dinner and movies at his place….ect (which would be understanding if we had “benefits”) but there is no affection at all?????

Sorry to continue to drag this out.

7. admin

July 30, 2013 at 2:02 am

Gosh you are just having a tough time doing NC aren’t you hahaha.

I am not sure where the quote is on my website that says do not be rude but I am betting it was meant in the context if you meet him in person. Nevertheless, I think you might as well respond about the canoeing thing.

It sounds to me like you two are doing everything a couple does but without the se$ like you say. I think maybe you need to work on creating attraction with him. Do a bit of push pull with him in person. So, dangle yourself in front of him but don’t let him have you. Guys always want to chase a girl.

heather

July 24, 2013 at 4:10 am

That didn’t seem very enthusiastic 🙁 …..honest opinion would be acceptable. What happens after a week? My take on your comment was basically to accept it ?

9. admin

July 24, 2013 at 4:33 am

No, I didn’t mean it like that. I just want you to test out NC for a week so you can see what happens. That is all I was trying to say.

Nicole

July 20, 2013 at 10:14 pm

I broke up with my boyfriend of a year last month. We hadn’t been in contact for a few days, I was very upset & not really thinking properly. I sent his sister a horrible text & ended things unknowingly. I didn’t know about the breakup until I checked his social networks & saw things had changed. I tried apologizing to him in person, but he didn’t want the relationship. The day after I apologized, I sent him a text saying that I missed him & he responded. Then a few weeks later, I texted him & he never responded. Later that day his sister texted me to see how I was doing. I’ve been using NC for the past 3 1/2 weeks. ( I also blocked his number.) Should I contact him when my month of NC is over or should I wait on him?

July 21, 2013 at 10:38 pm

Contact him no matter what after your NC period is up.

Nicole

July 22, 2013 at 9:22 am

How do I contact him w/o feeling clingy or needy? I do want to get back with him b/c we broke up over the silliest thing, miscommunication.

3. admin

July 23, 2013 at 2:46 am

Have you tried going NC? Because if you do 30 days of NC you wont be needy or clingy at all. You will be someone he hasn’t spoke to in over a month. He may even be wanting you to text him.

Nicole

July 23, 2013 at 6:46 am

Yes, I’ve been doing NC for the past 3 weeks, I’m just worried that I really hurt him. I’m really afraid of rejection because I truly do love him, I just made a silly mistake. Sometimes I feel like we can’t get close anymore because I haven’t talked to him in about a month. He seems like a different person to me because we haven’t been talking.

5. admin

July 24, 2013 at 3:57 am

I want you to watch this video about rejection. I think it will kind of help you out a little bit in facing rejection (if it happens to you.): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFWyseydTkQ

Michelle

July 17, 2013 at 10:17 pm

Just found your website a few days ago and really appreciate all your suggestions.

My story: met my BF in March 2011. He was enlisted to go into the Army and was scheduled to start basic the end of May. We dated casually, but the morning before he left we both were crying and realized we had some deep feelings.

We decided to give the LDR a shot, and stayed together until last Monday. Fortunately, I live in Houston and he ended up at Ft. Hood, Texas, only 200 miles away. He came to Houston whenever he could, and I saw him for long weekends at least once or twice a month.

He was excellent with contact. We texted every day, most of the time for hours on end. When he was here, he was loving and attentive, and treated me like a prince. We took care of each other.

There were very little issues in the relationship, except for our age difference. I’m 20 years older than he. Despite that, we had much in common. He’s a former Mormon who also spent 2 years in Taiwan, and I think that did a lot for his maturity levels. Never really had any issues in that regard. Just had a great time together.

He came into town July 1 on two-week leave. He spent the first entire week with me. We had a fantastic time. Sex was great, and did our usual stuff. Spent 4th of July with his family and the following Saturday with his Mom and a group of my friends at a local craft brew bar. That evening, during a discussion with his Mom about the house she is about to build and what she’s getting installed, he would tell her about stuff we had in “our apartment” a couple of times. He called my place his home. He made comments like that during our week together. This is all pretty new. We had not discussed actually living together. The only way we really could would to be married so he could live off base and he could receive his housing allowance. We hadn’t gotten to the point of considering that.

I’m very astute and always paid close attention to his behavior. There was no pulling back. Everything was consistent.

The next day, Sunday, he was a little quiet. We had been up late the night before, so I chalked it up to him being tired. I simply asked if he was OK, and he said he was OK.

Monday morning he was to go spend a few days with his mom, as he usually does on his two-week leaves. He was going to help her pack up stuff in anticipation of her move. Before I left for work, he kissed me twice, told me he loved me, and said he would see me on Friday. After a few days at his mom’s, he always comes back to spend the weekend.

Later that afternoon I get a text from him saying we need to talk. Since that sounded ominous, I first asked if it was something to do with the Army. He said no, it had to do with us. I straight out asked him if he was breaking up. I knew something was up because he wasn’t punctuating his sentences with his usual term of affection for me, “Baby”. He responded he was, but I deserved to know why.

I was shocked, but my initial feeling was of relief. Still trying to figure out why that is.

I didn’t respond to him, and left work at 5:00 as normal. At 5:30 I get another text from him wanting to know my whereabouts. He was at my apartment and wanted to talk.

I told him I had nothing to say to him and resumed radio silence. I figured if his mind was made up, I don’t need to know anything else, nor was I going to let him get any edification at my expense.

About another half hour later I get another text saying just so I would not be alarmed he has taken his things from my place, and he left the key with the landlord.

Again, I did not respond.

So that’s it. No word from him since, and I am solidly in NC. I did notice he didn’t get absolutely everything out of here, but I’m not contacting him.

Thoughts?

July 19, 2013 at 1:38 am

Honestly, I think you have a pretty good grasp on what to do. Go through no contact and asses after that.

Michelle

July 19, 2013 at 1:44 pm

Right. No offense, but that’s why I said I was in NC. I was seeking your thoughts into the matter in general. Thank you for your time.

3. admin

July 19, 2013 at 10:20 pm

Well, there are a number of factors at play here. I don’t care what anyone says but to me, LDR are really really really hard to make work. I wouldn’t do one because I don’t know how to make one work. I think that contributed to the breakup. Do you think he met another girl?

Michelle

July 20, 2013 at 3:47 pm

It’s possible, but not probable. He works pretty long hours, reporting at 5:00 a.m. and sometimes out in the field training until 10:00 or 11:00 at night. He would text throughout the day if he could, and then we talked every night.

If he went out on the weekends we would text throughout the evening as well.

In other words, communication was good and constant. There was nothing shady in his behavior.

He wanted to talk to me and asked twice to do so. I refused because I was angry and hurt. I didn’t want a confrontation or scene. It was enough for me that he just said he wanted to break up. Me refusing to talk to him also gave me some of my power back.

5. admin

July 21, 2013 at 10:23 pm

Ok, so thats a good thing if there is no girl for sure!

Trisha O.

July 16, 2013 at 3:16 am

We were a good couple, start having problems tried to fix them he just ended things. i didnt start the no contact as i shouldve at first but after two times of texting him i did, i stopped talking to him. But he was very rude he said we’ll never work out i didnt appreciate him and then its both of our faults to its his fault so many different things each time. Anyways, the last time we talked he was very rude and so i start being rude back and ended the conversation. My family ran into him at the store and tried to tell him hi he ignored them. They were shocked because thats not like him at all. He deleted me off every social network site, we live about an hour away from each other so we have different friends and lifestyles. Ive heard he likes someone new and hes also dropped some hints about her on his facebook, Is this a sign that he really doesnt love me anymore?

July 17, 2013 at 6:36 am

To me it looks like the sign of someone who is really angry. What could you have done to make him react this way?

Trisha O.

July 17, 2013 at 8:07 am

Im really not too sure. He said i didnt trust him one night he wanted to go out to a friends summer party but i had always let him out i trusted him i just had a bad feeling about letting him out that night. Anyway he went and he met a girl. He told me, he apologized, i deleted her number from his phone which he agreed on. i was trying to fix it and at first he was too but two weeks later he start focusing more on friends,i could tell he wasnt feeling it anymore as much as it hurt i still tried. we ended on good terms, the first time we talked after that as well, then the second time we talked he just exploded. Weve always had people not agree on our relationship because they like him and he start hanging out with them, thats all i could think of why he would act that way. could people be turning him against me? We were together for a year and 3 mnths he loved me so much everyone knew it you could just see it in the way he would look at me or do things for me i dont understand how all of a sudden he doesnt even care anymore.

3. admin

July 17, 2013 at 7:27 pm

I don’t think he doesn’t care about you anymore. I think he does I just think he needs time to figure out whatever it is thats going on.

Trisha O.

July 17, 2013 at 8:36 pm

Angel

July 13, 2013 at 12:51 pm

I have been 8 years with my boyfriend and broke up with him last week as he constantly uses online dating to chat to girls. I have had enough this time and since last week hasn’t contacted him. Do you think this relationship has a chance? I love him but cannot allow other girls in this relationship. He called today but I didnt pick up the phone. I still see his profile active on uniformdating.com! Shall I give him another chance this time on my terms or is he gonna break my heart again. Please help.

July 15, 2013 at 5:51 am

Should you give him another chance?

Honestly, has he ever given you any reason to think he is cheating other than flirting or getting an ego boost from an online dating profile? As I read that I see how bad that is. Something is fishy for sure so I think you wait it out to see what he does and then make your decision.

Alex

July 13, 2013 at 7:24 am

Hello,

I can not find solution for my case after reading all the articles here. My girlfrend refuse to give me her new number but she calls me everyday and we see each other twice a week. She calls me every morning when she gets up but why she doesn’t let me call her.
    If she plans to cheat or already cheating, should I use the no contact rule? Or should I let her go because she doesn’t respect me? Please comment

July 15, 2013 at 5:49 am

Hi Alex,

This is a site aimed mostly at women and getting their boyfriends back so the stuff on here won’t work for you. However, in the future I am planning on creating a sister site to this site for men trying to get their girlfriends back.

In all, if she is playing games like that with you I think you spend 2 days straight of not responding to her texts, calls or anything. Cut off communication for a while to regain control in the relationship so you can get her new number.

CC

July 13, 2013 at 4:28 am

My boyfriend and I have been together for 4yrs. We broke up 7 months ago and I’m still in love with him. I think about him everyday and I know that it being 7 months ago I should be moving on by now but it just hard. I just don’t know what to do because its mixed feelings with him; as in I text him but he never answer my text but he will answer my calls sometimes. It will be days that I’m so confuse because he will call me and talk about his problems and we sometimes have other good conversations and then he have those days that he don’t want to be bothered with me. I ask him are we going to get back together and he say that he wants to be friends first and see how its goes and then one day he say that we will never get back together….I just don’t know what to do anymore.

I need your help on what I should do… Thanks.

July 15, 2013 at 5:43 am

I think I see the problem here and it is a real common one.

I am assuming a lot here so I could be completely off base. Your overcrowding your ex. You are texting him too much and acting a little too desperate. To a guy this is like a horrifying thing. You need to give him some space before you attack and you need to slow things down.

LoveJunkie

July 13, 2013 at 2:56 am

Hi.

I have read a frew of your pages and I like the advice that you give. I especially like that you tell the truth from a man’s perspective. My situation is a little different, and it may be a little lengthy. I wonder if I may email you personally for your advice. Let me know.

Thanks,
    LoveJunkie

July 13, 2013 at 3:32 am

Sure, just try to keep it as brief as possible.

Nea

July 9, 2013 at 11:37 am

My boyfriend of over a year sudden;y appeared at my house on the 7th of July 2013, and broke up with me. He said he had lost feelings, he wasn’t mature enough for a relationship and that it was nothing i’ve done.
    2 days prior he said that he missed hearing my voice, etc. He’s been stressed about work and what not, i did offer comfort and support. But he brushed me off, instead confiding in his older brother that he idolizes. I didn’t think much of it, since he’s always done this.
    A few days prior to this he looked at me and nearly cried telling me how much i meant to him, that he would be destroyed if i was no longer in his life.
    I have not contacted him at all since the break up. I’m just wondering what happened and what i should do. I read your guide on how to get your ex back, i’m just afraid that he will move on.
    Prior to dating he would seek for companionship in multiple women, so he would talk to a lot of girls to not feel lonely.

July 10, 2013 at 2:25 am

Every guy “attempts” to talk to girls because they feel lonely. Trust me hahaha. Well, the chances of you running back and begging for him doesn’t have a high success rate. I say you give the info outlined in the guide a try.

karen

July 9, 2013 at 10:48 am

My Boyfriend broke up with two days ago and I have not contacted him since then. He gave me several reason why he wanted to break up but he couldn’t figure out which reason Was true. The first thing he said was he’s not excited as he was when we first met. I was so hurt and shock with the break up that I told him to leave. I Didn’t want him to see my break down or lose control because the relationship was new. Its now day 2 and I realizes how we pretty much skip over dating and jumped right into a relationship. He’s
    a Good man And i Want him back. Should i ask him to meet in a public Place so we can finish The conversation? Mind you, i told him To get out wheb he ws trying to figure out why he wanted to break up. Should I wait and give him Time to miss Me? Should i Call To see if he’s feeling better? He was sick The day we broke up. I don’t know how to handle this. U don’t want to make the wrong move out of lonelyness.

July 10, 2013 at 2:22 am

Hahaha I’m going to go with, give him time to miss you. Check out this page: http://www.exboyfriendrecovery.com/the-no-contact-rule/

Jamie

July 8, 2013 at 6:58 am

My ex bf and I dated for 2 years. He started dating his other ex about a month or so after we broke up. He still texts me and he wants to hang out with me…
    Does that mean anything?

July 9, 2013 at 2:16 am

That means that he wants to have options. I mean, it is good that he contacted you but ideally if you are going to hang out with him make sure it is on your terms and not his.

Beverly

July 7, 2013 at 2:15 pm

My situation is a little different here. I was with my boyfriend for one and a half years. It was always up and down, but there was something there that we kept going back to each other. We were broke up but had a trip planned and decided to go and decidie if it will make us or break us. Well it ended up being a volitle fight and that is a deal breaker for me. If you lay a hand on a woman, it will happen again. He tried so hard to get us back on track after that and I would not budge. Now mind you, this is a guy who tattooed my name on his body, always said he loved me, couldn’t live without me, wanted to get married, would die for me, etc. THEN, he found out that I had used his credit card without asking and he switched off like a light bulb. Suddently it’s we are no good for each other, let’s leave each other alone, good luck. I feel bad on how things ended, especially since he always did things via text rather than in person or at least the phone. My head says it is all wrong, but of course my heart is aching. I’m just curious and would make me feel better to know that he misses me or would want me back. I have played the “no contact” rule for a month and a half so far. Do you think there may be a chance he will get in contact with me?

July 7, 2013 at 5:50 pm

I think there is Beverly. However, if you know him well, and know that he is shy and usually won’t be the one to make a move first then he may be wanting you to desperately contact him.