498 thoughts on “You Broke Up With Your Ex Boyfriend And Now You Want Him Back”

linda

August 3, 2013 at 4:13 pm

I just broke up whit my boyfriend after 13 years. Our relationship has been up and down for many years. Whdaughtersthat we love and ador but in mars of this year I dissated to break up with him he took it rbad I regret braking up with him now and whis I could get him back I have not been with another guy and don’t want to I just don’t know how to get him back he lives in another country we talk in a good way just like friends but it feels like he dosent want to come back to me what can I do.

1. admin

admin

August 4, 2013 at 3:05 am

He lives in another country huh.

Do you see him often. In person I mean?

shauna

June 24, 2013 at 5:52 am

But it sounds as if the guy she dated was just a rebound to get over you…its something I did after breaking up with my ex.I wish I’d hadn’t but I felt the need to force myself to move on.only to realize that the rebound boy is a nut case whom I’ve never really liked or been attracted to and that no matter what happened I still wanted to be with my ex. I will never find another like him..but like you are doing to your ex girlfriend he is ignoring me..it hurts. But then again I did not! Break up with him because he was not my type.though many people said he wasn’t. I broke up with him because he just seemed depressed by the presence of me and the fact that he cursed and fussed about problems in our relationship I did not know we had.I ground out and ended not for me but more for his happiness. I begged him countless times to just talk to me about anything he felt..he never did. So question is do I leave him be as he asked me? He also mocked me with my first attempt of reconnecting

Narjiss

July 15, 2013 at 2:06 am

I’m in your same situation Shauna, I felt guilty when I broke up so I just found myself with a new one, after I knew that something went wrong with me, so I start to talk to him many times, i beg him a lot … But nothing is positive … Sorry, but have you found a solution ?! Tnx for reading .

kenjiK

June 21, 2013 at 1:46 pm

as a guy who got dumped only to have my ex try to get me back, my advise to the girls is not to wait too long esp he did not do anything to justify you dumping him. my ex and i met in college.my ex dumped me suddenly about 1 year into the relationship saying I was not really her type.my ex was pretty and funny but could be a bit high maintaince. I was deeply in love with her. I had my suspicions about the real reasons but I decided not to confront her. why bother she is leaving anyways. i was hurting badly so i buried myself in my studies and gym workouts. i was in deep depression for 4 months before i began to recover. we had no contact with each other no e mail no text, nothing. i had resolved to recover fully and take a break from dating. my ex then began texting me. when i ignored her texts she called me directly and asked to meet. i said i am still the same person so i am still not your type so why meet ? she said that was not the real reason and she would like to meet to talk. i had my suspicions about the real reason and i agreed to meet in a week to buy myself time to do some snooping. i found out that she was dating another guy from another college that was like me only rich and to be honest better looking not by much though. my female cousin knows the guy from the other college ( she studies there too)and confirmed that she seen them there. they broke up for whatever reason and now my ex wants me back. i then texted her and said i did not wish to meet after all. i did not tell her i knew about the other guy.

abby

November 16, 2013 at 6:29 am

hi kenjik. i want to ask. what is your advice to girls who dumped his bf and what should we do to get him back?