369 thoughts on “How To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back If You Are Pregnant”

reese

November 19, 2018 at 12:36 pm

Hi. I need help. Currently I’m 18 weeks pregnant and want my ex back or at least for us to be cordial. We were together for a year and a half, and I got pregnant on birth control. My ex and I never had heated arguments, our relationship was pretty peaceful, relaxing and understanding for the most part. Around September I found out I was 8 weeks pregnant.. I was hurt and upset that I got pregnant on birth control ( never missed a pill). A few days later I told my boyfriend (well ex now) that I was pregnant. I struggled with telling him because I knew we weren’t stable enough. We were both sleeping on our parents couches and I was in college getting my Bachelors. He told me that he wasn’t stable enough for a baby right now, but that he wasn’t upset. I said okay and left it at that. Within this same few days I found out he was texting other girls.. Fast forward to 3 days later I start to feel insecure so I text him to let him know that I know he was talking to other girls and that he was wrong. We started to argue and in the argument I let him know I was keeping the baby. He said I was trying to trap him, but he didn’t say that when I told him I was pregnant. We both said some things we didn’t mean like I hate you, etc. Over the past couple of weeks I’ve tried to talk to him. First he’d just be mean, then he’d just say he has nothing to say to me. So I stopped trying. Recently I sent him a picture of the baby (ultrasound) and he saw it but didn’t respond. He doesn’t want to hear my side, it’s not like I wanted this to happen but since it did I’ve been preparing myself to become a parent. I lived in California, then moved to Georgia due to dealing with the stressful environment and being in and out the hospital (which he doesn’t know). I love him, but I love my child more. I still want to be with him. I’m picking out names and everything else because he can’t communicate and I can’t stress it too much because I’m tired of being in the hospital. Will he ever come around? Why is he so upset? What can I do? We haven’t had a civil conversation since we broke up. BTW hes 26 and I’m 24.

Megan

October 26, 2018 at 9:55 pm

Hey. My ex and I broke up about 5 weeks ago. We were together for 5 years and have a two year old son together. I am currently 31 weeks pregnant and he says he doesn’t love me anymore and a part of it is because he doesn’t want another baby. Whenever I see him, though, he hugs me and kisses me and cuddles me but when our son is around or when he is talking to his mom he says that we won’t ever get back together because things that broke us up will never change. He says he just cuddles me and does all this because he feels bad for me. I don’t believe him when he says he doesn’t love me and I know in my chest he’ll come back after the baby is here. He says he doesn’t care who I talk to but went on my Snapchat and told me “You and so-and-so go be happy”. He said he has met someone and she makes him very happy. Please help

October 26, 2018 at 11:47 pm

Hi Megan!

5 years counts for a lot and I think that could help as traction gets formed when two people have that kind of history left. Its important though right now that you get some support from family and friends. Right now your focus should be on your personal healing and being emotionally and physically healthy.

Danielle

September 30, 2018 at 12:46 pm

Hi Chris, I’m in a tricky situation and I need your guidance! I was seeing a man for about a month and we really enjoyed each other’s company but when he moved back home interstate I realised that I was unexpectedly 5 weeks pregnant. Thankfully my work travels me to where he lives fairly often and I was able to tell him face to face what had happened. At first he took it really well and our conversation was calm and relaxed. After he’d had time to process everything though he was really angry about it and texted me the next day saying that he doesn’t like kids and that keeping it is the worst decision I’ll ever make. I let him cool down and texted back 3 days later to let him know that it was a massive bomb to drop and that his thoughts are justified and that it’s an immense thing to wrap your head around but that I’m firm in my decision. He responded that I’m not capable of raising a child and that he didn’t want anything to do with it but he’d be willing to chat when I’m in town again next weekend. Can you help me? I don’t want anything from this man just respect and a chance for our child to know their dad free of conflict. What should I do?

September 30, 2018 at 4:30 pm

Hi Daniele!

So a lot going on in your life and it sounds like your guy will benefit by having time to process things. All first time parents are novices when it comes to raising a child. Keeping the communication channel open is a good thing. Just take it slow and he will come to see that its all going to be fine.

Catherine

September 17, 2018 at 10:18 am

So. Me and my (now ex) partner have been together for 3 years. He had told me in the past that he doesn’t not want anymore children (there is a 21 year age gap and he already has two grown children) but now I am 7 weeks pregnant. I discovered I was pregnant on the Friday and told him on the Sunday evening. However as soon as I told him he was 100% against having the baby. We spent a few hours apart so we could both digest what had happened. When I returned he told me that the relationship was over as he didn’t want to be a dad again. Things got quite heated and some awful things were said from both parties so I packed a bag and left for my parents house. A few hours later I received a text from him to say that he doesn’t know how we got to this point or how things got so bad and he just wanted to me to know how much he loves me but that was it. Not apology or come home or I don’t want to break up. Do you think there is any chance of us sorting things out? We have had no contact since.
    Thanks

September 17, 2018 at 9:22 pm

Hi Catherine!

I know all of this is hard to process and he definitely handled it very poorly and selfishly on his end. I think you continue with NC and reach out to your support system of family and friends. What is important going forward is your emotional and physical health. I wrote a 247 page ebook, “The No Contact Rule Book” that deals with this entire Principle and also gets deeply into the recovery activities you can embrace.

Des

September 3, 2018 at 9:48 pm

So my person and I broke up on the 10th of Aug. I’ve known him since I was 15. I’m now 22 and 7 months pregnant. I really Miss him so much. On the 14 he apologize to me. Then on the 25 he ask if I loved him anymore because it doesnt seem like it when we text. I told him I still love him and miss my bestfriend. He said he miss his best friend too. So then on the 28th I was rereading our messages and on the app we use I pressed one of the suggestion text by mistake and it said “okay baby” at like 3am so at 6 am he text and asked was i talking to someone else and I told him no I’m 7 months pregnant with his Child why would I talk to someone else. So I asked him does he love me anymore he said “I do love you never stop” and we kept texting but he was at work and had to do a round and he will text me later I said “okay Old man” I use too call him that since we started dating. He sent the heart eyes emoji. How happy I was lol. He did text me later saying “I still do love you punk just to let you know but ttyl” but i took a little to reply and he said “I guess you don’t it’s ok punk” but i told him ” I love you too dont think I dont.  Then on the 30th we was texting and I told him I seen one of my old friends that was there when we first meet when I was 15 so he ask whos car was I driving I told him my step dads. He was like see you dont need me and ect. But I told him I had to baby sit my little sis and asked why he said that . anyways make a long story short I told him he was Important to me and he said I was important to him too. So need help because I want my boy friend back

September 4, 2018 at 9:35 pm

Probably best you take a look at my home page and review some of the tools and resources I have. Helpful to have an ex recovery plan.

Kelsie

September 3, 2018 at 4:31 pm

Please help. Last April, I met this guy. He’s pretty great, we immediately hit it off. We just bond and connect on every level, its amazing. We start hanging out…always late (I know) this goes on for a year. He knows my 3 year old son, they adore each other, things with us are pretty great, we never even so much as disagreed but the one problem that is rarely brought up, no one knows I exist. He’s Muslim, I’m not. He always said that he loved me and wanted to be with me he just needed the time to be right to break it to his family. And he seemed so sincere yet it didn’t happen until this August when I was already 4 months pregnant. When he found out he was scared but was still really great and supportive, always checked on me and made sure I was ok then we went for the gender ultrasound and found out we were having a baby girl and he was even more happy. So happy he decided to tell his family. (Also let me add I do know how family well, I worked for them they just didn’t know we had anything going on.) So he tells his parents and 2 younger siblings and they take it pretty well. He says he’s so relieved to finally get it off of his chest and seems happy in every other aspect. The next day his older brother finds out. He’s furious. I dont know what he says to him but he messages me some really nasty things and says I ruined his brother’s life and he’s so miserable because of me. So naturally I text my guy asking what’s going on. He says what his brother says isn’t true BUT we need to talk. He’s not in love with me and leaves me. Through a text message. Ok. We have minimal contact for a few days, every time we talk, text, I’m crying, hurt. I can’t hide it if I wanted to so I suggest that maybe we only talk about the baby and he says he wants to be here for me too. Ok. He still talks to me, comes over, is supportive and the kind loving man that I’ve known…but he says he doesn’t think he knows what love really is, he’s never been in another relationship and is nervous about the baby and the thought of “forever”
    But he’s very happy about the baby. The other night he comes over and it was almost like things were back to normal if not better than before and hes been thinking a lot about living together and being together…meanwhile the older brother is texting and asking where he is. He tells him, then he tells him he needs to leave my house and is coming to get him. My guy says no and stays quite a bit longer. The next day I sense his texts are different but I can’t place what it is and the day after the same thing. The day after is my birthday and he had promised he would come over and I was really looking forward to spending time with him. It was getting late so I asked if he was coming and he said no. I was upset. I told him. And surprise! He’s not in love with me and isn’t coming. He now hasn’t responded to anything I’ve said and I’ve tried to cut contact with him but it’s hard. I’m so confused and hurt.

September 3, 2018 at 7:49 pm

Hi Kelsie!

You ex seems to have a selfish approach to things right now. You certainly deserve to be treated far better. I think a healthy use of the no contact rule would benefit you. Pick up my program materials so you know how to properly implement it. Give yourself some time to heal and him time to realize how foolish he has been. All the lessons and tactics on what you should do to better your chances of getting him back (if you want him back) is covered in my 485 page book.

Isabel

August 4, 2018 at 5:56 pm

Hi I’m 19, almost 3 months pregnant I left my ex because he hit me and it’s going to be 3 weeks and he already has a girlfriend we don’t talk unless it’s about the baby is there any chance that we’d ever get back together or is it done for good? The reason we broke up was because he hit me obviously and things werent all that great with us we would argue all the time

August 5, 2018 at 2:08 am

Hi Isabel….your focus should be on “you” and your baby to come. Abuse is a serious matter and you should avoid any environment that is not safe for you.

August 5, 2018 at 2:08 am

Des

May 5, 2018 at 5:44 pm

So my person and i broke up on the 18 of April. He took my virginity when i was 15 and we grew apart. Started dating again in 2015 and then October of 2016 found out he cheated and got someone else pregnant. Btw Im 22 now he’s 24. Will be 25 a few days after my due date the 22 of Nov. When he found out I was pregnant he was so happy i know his whole family and they love me. They want to throw my baby shower and all. But my first ultra sound was the 16th of April and we planned on going he was taking me but then he said his mom had an housing appointment at the same time as my appointment. I will not lie I was pissed. And let him know it hurt my feelings Its a big moment. Any ways he got put out the next day and i was still mad and was not being his loveing supportive girl he needed at that time. So on the 18 i tryed to apologize to him but he didnt want to hear it and just told me to contact him about the baby. And it hurt me more so i told him there would no baby for him to worry about and that i was going to plan parenthood. The same day EMS came and took me to the ER due to my hurting and me falling out. I love him so much always have but now so much more I want him around so bad he use to hold my belly while i slept and talked to my belly I was so happy I have genetics testing on the 14th of may I told him he said okay so i hope he shows up but its and hour in between so OB at 11 then the genetics at 1:15 idk what we can do in that hour time help

May 5, 2018 at 11:17 pm

Hi Des…your health and the baby’s health is top priority and I know you and your partner will team up to make that your joint priority. It sounds like anger got in between the two of you for a spell, but you both can rise above all that as you embrace the future. Find balance in your emotions as this period you are in certainly can be stressful, but it can be a most beautiful time as well with balance.

Des

May 5, 2018 at 11:25 pm

He also did atmet he was scared at 1 point

May 5, 2018 at 11:54 pm

That’s good. That means he is make an effort to confront some of his fears. Once you speak them, they are not so scary.

Des

May 5, 2018 at 11:23 pm

Do I apply the no contact rule. I really want my family so bad. And that hour in between what do i do

May 5, 2018 at 11:53 pm

I don’t think No contact is the right recipe for this situation. Just go slow with the communications so neither of your stumble and get each other upset again. There is a lot going on in your life…bring a child into the world is a sobering responsibility. So it can take time for some guys to process all this and when emotions are flying around, it makes it more difficult. The hour in between will be just fine. Talk about what it feels like to have life inside you.

Courtney

April 23, 2018 at 1:09 pm

I have an interesting situation. I am 19 weeks pregnant and will be a first time single mom. I met the dad a month before getting pregnant (unplanned) thru a mutual friend and we were friends with benefits at the time. When I told him I was pregnant he was really scared…he’s 23 and I’m 27. Then he found out about someone else I was messing around with (before I knew I was pregnant) and he got jealous (said “but you’re my only special friend”) and told me he just wanted to be friends. It’s been 3 months since then and we meet up 1-2 times per month to update and catch up. A couple weeks ago I made the mistake of going to his place after catching up and he made a move. I pulled away at least 5 times, asking him what he was doing. His response was “sorry I’m being a guy”. I caved, cuz I’m horny af in my second trimester and now idk how I feel about that decision. We used to hang out and communicate so much more before he found out I was pregnant, like daily talking and seeing each other every week. Now it’s so much less and he bails on me all the time. It’s really starting to piss me off. He also hasn’t told any friends or family about the pregnancy. I’m scared he is going to be like this when the baby arrives and I need support. I don’t want my baby to be disappointed by his dad. I also don’t know what to expect for my relationship with the dad…should we continue trying to be friends? He’s made it clear he doesn’t want to be in a relationship (I can’t see us together either). But with all these hormones, I’m feeling like I might get attached or develop feelings. He is coming to my 20 week ultrasound this week (he asked about it), and I’m scared it might lead to ya hooking up again…Please help!

April 23, 2018 at 9:07 pm

Hi Courtney….first of all, congratulations. I think there are some positive here. Maybe the whole thing is a bit confusing and overwhelming to him. So perhaps we give him the benefit of the doubt. He seems to show efforts of being engaged and accepting responsibility. Honestly, neither of us really know if he will be there for you over the long run. Relationships can be hard enough, even without breakups and children coming into the picture. I think your primary focus should be on your own self healing and your physical healthy and the health of your child. Hormones are just a natural product of the cycle our bodies experience for any number of causes. I know feelings can get mixed up when we are having a “friends with benefits” situation. You both have your needs…physical and emotional. So its your call on what you want to do on the sexual side of things. The future is always moving. Sometimes it takes us to places we don’t anticipate. Maybe over time, he will have a change of heart. Or perhaps you will decide that you do not want to have any sexual interaction with him as it creates emotional difficulties. I don’t know. But its seems that the two of you will be connected in life in the future given he will be the father of your child so the pragmatic thing to do is seek to maintain a functional relationship. It does not have to involve sex if you don’t want it to. Over time, you will know what is best for you, and this what matters most.

Aura

April 16, 2018 at 3:44 pm

Hey this is Aura me and my ex broke up yesterday, well things haven’t been going good in our relationship because of his trust issues after he found out that I cheated on him last year.. we been together for three years btw and were planning on our future anyway we had our biggest breakup yesterday whereby he literally said he was done and wants nothing to do with me and I told him that I don’t want us to separate because I am a week pregnant with his child but it didn’t seem to bother him he said he’ll just pay maintenance for the baby well the point is I don’t want him to be there financially I want my child to grow up with both her parents because I didn’t have that opportunity and I know how much it hurts.. but he seems so serious about this breakup. I haven’t spoken to him since yesterday I though perhaps I should not contact him for two weeks then go give him the results and sonars since he thinks perhaps I’m making up this pregnancy to get him back but no I’m actually pregnant

April 18, 2018 at 2:59 am

Hi Aura. 3 years is a a good amount of time, as that builds traction. I think he is rolling thru some emotions and trying to figure things out. I agree No Contact would be useful to you and during that time, focus on YOU. This period should probably be more than 2 weeks. I think you should check out my ebook, “Ex Boyfriend Recovery Pro”or “The No Contact Rulebook”. Both of those are massive guide books that can give you some insights into how to proceed. You can learn more by going to my website’s Menu/Products link. It has much more advice there than I can offer in this setting. It helps to have a blueprint on how to proceed.

Chrissy

April 14, 2018 at 12:37 am

I have a long story. My ex and I were together for 22 months before breaking up. We were living together for 8 months. He has a 6 year old son from a previous marriage. I was 9 weeks pregnant when we broke up and we planned the pregnancy. His son has behavioral problems and his behaviors had gotten worse and worse as time went on. We had just started taking him to counseling (because I set it up) and the counselor stated that she thought he needed an inpatient evaluation to determine what is fully going on with him. She suggested that this take place if he has another incident of being aggressive towards himself and others. That same day that she told us this, his son (who was completely aware that I was pregnant with his sibling) attempted to attack my stomach where he knew the baby was to get back at me for taking a treat away from him that he got by lying to his father. I freaked out and said that we needed to follow the counselor’s advice and get him immediate intensive treatment. When it came time for the appointment with a crisis team almost 2 days later my ex told me that he was going to make sure that anyone was aware that he never saw his son attack me but only saw me attack his son (I pushed him down before he could make contact with my stomach). He told me that he was going to deal with the problem and that I had no say in anything. It was a very high stress situation and I guess that I was the one to break up with him. He packed a bag and moved him and his son out. Meanwhile I was also dealing with my mother needing to get major surgery to remove cancer the next week. I ended up moving out about a month after the incident happened. We never even really got a chance to talk about everything that happened when things calmed down. About a month and a half later I attempted to get my ex to speak to me about everything that happened (I was feeling like maybe if we could both understand where the other was coming from that we could attempt to fix things and get our family back together). But I was also still angry and hurt by what had happened and he kept saying that we can focus on the baby and that’s it. So of course I continued to try to get him to talk about us. And he would agree to talk and then blow me off. I invited him to two ultrasounds. The first one he never called or showed and then used his son as an excuse. The second one he texted and said he couldn’t come because of his son again. I have been no contact now for 3 weeks. I think that I just want to have some sort of civil but open relationship with him for the sake of our child that will be here in just over 4 months. The relationship was broken. It really was. He abuses alcohol and marijuana and it was a constant reason for our fighting. And because of his substance use he would also hide things and lie to me about going to the bar or obtaining the marijuana. So I know that I shouldn’t want him back but there is a small part of me that wants him to realize all of his mistakes, want to sober up for his family and want to try to fix things with us. What do you guys think?

April 14, 2018 at 3:07 am

Hi Chrissy…clearly a lot of things are going in your life. The tug or pull of an ex can be strong. It can sometimes even override the rationale, logical side of your mind. I think that is the part you should listen to more. Focus on your needs and the baby to come. Staying and being healthy physically and emotionally is important, particularly now. The good side of you want everything to be civil and that is a good goal to have, but don’t allow it to overshadow what you already know about your ex…his faults and the seemingly unhealthy environment that exists with him.

Chrissy

April 14, 2018 at 12:52 pm

Thanks Chris. It definitely hasn’t been easy. But I know that you’re right and I need to focus on myself and my baby.

Dineo

March 4, 2018 at 11:53 pm

He broke up with me the day I found out and told him I was pregnant. He pretty much said he wants no contact until baby is born. I haven’t contacted him since then ( I was 7 weeks pregnant and I am now 8 months). He has 2 other children that I helped raised for 5 years and he doesn’t want my child and this NC rule doesn’t seem to be working because he has been quite since that day!

Should I contact him after the baby is born? Or should I just give up? He left me broke, no place to stay, no food to eat – I remember being hungry crying for help and he simply ignored me. I’m OK now – God has been great but I’m still not sure if I should ever contact him again.

March 9, 2018 at 10:48 am

Hi Dineo,
      Actually that’s not an nc rule because he’s the one who asked you not to contact him and basically he ghosted you.. Do the diligence of letting him know about the baby’s arrival and the chance to be a father if he wants but move on from him..

Sarah

February 23, 2018 at 10:01 pm

Hi my boyfriend broke up with me a week ago and said we will never ever get back together and its been almost two weeks now and I just found out I’m pregnant! What do I do? Should I tell him?

February 27, 2018 at 10:37 am

Hi Sarah,

Yes, tell him..

Bella

February 11, 2018 at 7:56 am

My boyfriend broke up with me last week because he said his business needs to come first at the moment and he doesnt have the time to spend with me that I deserve. So I am 1 week into no contact but I’ve just found out I’m pregnant I’m so upset because I cannot keep it for medical reasons. Do I break the no contact to tell my ex or as I’m not keeping it keep silent about it x

February 15, 2018 at 1:05 pm

Hi Bella,

Yep, you should contact him.

Ashley

January 23, 2018 at 7:02 am

Hi i am 7 months pregnant and my ex of 3 years up and left for a younger girl…he was so involved in both me and the baby and wanted everything with us and now i cant understand why he would all of a sudden choose a much younger girl. How do i go about getting him back?

January 24, 2018 at 12:17 pm

Hi Ashley,

You can still try the advice above even if he’s with the other girl..

Bella Rose

January 18, 2018 at 11:43 am

Hey , Im 20 years old & I’m 26 weeks pregnant. It’s been exactly one month since I broke up with my boyfriend due to him consistently partying. I didn’t think he’d let me break up with him , I thought it would be an eye opener. I begged him back for a month straight, but he’s ” comfortable ” where he is at now because he can do whatever he wants whenever he wants without being ” pressed ” or have any drama. He said he will be there for the baby but honestly I want us together too of course. I started the NC , it’s only been 2 days but I need some advice and a little confident boost in knowing if you think we’d be work out. I know I should’ve never broke up with him. It was stupid. Also I know he’s talking to other girls & might even be having sex with them. PLEASE HELP

January 20, 2018 at 1:37 am

Hi Bella,

It wasn’t stupid because even if you didn’t break up with him, it wouldn’t change his partying ways. The only thing you did wrong is you begged because breaking up was actually showing you have standards and that you value yourself and your baby. If he’s not going to change do you still want him back? If yes, just try the advice above and keep in mind, that the advice above is not for him to change, it’s just to help increase your chances of getting back together.

Sam

January 4, 2018 at 5:10 pm

Help!!! My bf is in the army and we have been together for 17 months. I was 27 weeks pregnant and he came home for leave. I was weeks away from getting married and moving with him and he came home and broke up with me on day 3… of 14. He told me he needed space. I was so confused I cried and had a fit. I literally did not see it coming. A few days later he told me he hasn’t changed his mind… I contacted him Christmas Eve and it was the same story… 4 days later I asked if I could talk and he let me come over. He seemed so mad at the world and was blaming everything on me and said he didn’t know what he wanted which later turned into he would NEVER be with me again… I ignored him for 4 days and didn’t hear a word out of him, finally I asked if he had made it back to base. He answered me a couple of times and started to ignore me. I didn’t keep trying after that, I let it go. We have only been broken up for 16 days. We have had a couple of fights which have just made him mad but what am I supposed to do? This baby was planned and now he’s leaving me. I’m trying to ignore him but I’m now29 weeks pregnant! I was supposed to leave and marry him! He’s already been trying to talk to other women. I’m so lost. Please help me!!!

January 6, 2018 at 12:03 am

Hi Sam, .

Try the advice above and check this one too:
      Getting An Army, Military Or Navy Ex Boyfriend Back

Clara

December 24, 2017 at 4:23 pm

Hi, I’m 20 years old and 10 weeks pregnant. My boyfriend broke up with me 2 weeks ago saying that it was what he “needed to do.” Although he says he loves me very much and his friends said he’s not himself. I’ve been implementing the no contact rule and we haven’t spoken much at all since the break up. I think that he is scared and angry because I didn’t get an abortion like he wanted. I know we care about each other very much so I’m not convinced this break up is what he wants. Do you think this is his panicked reaction? Maybe a way of him trying to gain control in a situation he felt powerless in. I don’t want to hope in case he doesn’t come back, but is it possible that upon reflection he might? Just feeling a bit hopeless.

December 26, 2017 at 7:57 pm

Hi Clara,

Yeah, he’s probably scared because he’s not ready for the responsibility..

JJ

December 21, 2017 at 2:14 pm

Oh, I wasn’t considering blocking him, just didn’t want him to think I did because I think that’d make things worse.

How long exactly is the no contact period and what’s something that’s worth considering ending it early?

We were discussing therapy and I guess it’s worth mentioning that I have a bit of a hybrid situation. He has cheated before, I haven’t (yet he thinks I have), and I’m currently 11 weeks pregnant. We talked about reconciliation, but a good conversation on the phone turned sour and I later found this site. I’ve been giving NC a try for going on 2 weeks now, but all this week he’s text me at the beginning and end of the day variations of “Good morning” & “good night”. I haven’t responded since he hasn’t asked anything about the baby, but just curious as to how long I’m not supposed to respond?

December 25, 2017 at 6:43 pm

if he asks for you back you can break it, and you can talk to him only about the baby only.. that means not replying to his goodmorning and goodnight texts if he’s not asking about the baby.

JJ

December 19, 2017 at 2:26 pm

During the no contact period and if your ex texts you, should you turn your read receipts off?
    I keep mine on so people know not to freak out if I don’t reply (if it doesn’t say “read at xyz time” that means I haven’t seen it). My ex text me this morning after a week “Good morning”. I can see that it says good morning, but if I open it and don’t reply he’ll know I saw it bc it’ll show the time I opened it. Just curious if I should take them off or leave them as is and open the texts? Also concerned that if it only says “Delivered” and I don’t answer when he calls (I’m sure he’ll call later if I don’t reply-which I won’t-) he’ll think I blocked him. When you block people it doesn’t notify them. The line will keep ringing and your texts will say delivered on the blocked person’s end so they won’t know the difference.

December 20, 2017 at 9:09 pm

Hi JJ,

you don’t have to block him.. you don’t have to read the messages too.. your posts in social media, will show you’re ok.. do posts that don’t disappear after 24 hours.

1 2 3 4 5 8