731 thoughts on “This Is How Long It Will Take To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back”

ash

September 25, 2013 at 12:21 pm

yayy new post!! sometimes when am drifting in my thoughts i open ur page to read a few things..again…it actually makes me feel better…while new posts are like this..u open ur door thinking abt something usual n u find a new gift…blah blah ..okay!! good post i should say!!

anyways after my 1 month NC my first text kinda bombed so went back in my NC ..now its the second week of my second NC :P..it feels good m not thinking abt him much…its like coming in terms with the reality…all geared up to face it whatsoever!!i thought i will text him again when i have collected my thoughts n i also wanted to give him some more time!probably a week later…will that be too late?

and yep m spending a lot of time for myself…but i should say sometimes certain things just overwhelmingly remind me of him…sometimes its anger ..or fear..or happy feelings…everything mixed n miss him …but i have kinda learned to sail through these emotions pretty decently unlike my old self..n have overcome my urge to text or call him quite a number of times…kudos to me!!!!

thank u !!1 i feel a lot better!!

let him come.. if he does…m sure he ll see a new me!!! m liking this new me…once again thanks to u!!

1. admin

admin

September 26, 2013 at 2:53 am

Hi Ash!

Yup a new post. I wish I could have new ones done more often but they take so darn long to write. Honestly it is like every week I am turning in a 10 page paper for a college class hahaha.

I am glad you feel better.

You are slowly but surely starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel and you are developing an AWESOME attitude.

Ash

September 26, 2013 at 7:29 am

Thank u chris!

I really appreciate the amount of pains u take to write about these topics!!
      M sure there are a lot of women like me who desperately “needed” their exes and never got the hang of the situation…ever!
      Ur site does make a lot of difference!

Like u had said in one if ur posts…there will b a few who get back their ex…wow! There will b a few who would have understood they never need their ex! Good!… But there will b a few who tend to look at things in life differently ..in a sensible n thoughtful manner! Nevermind whether u get ur ex back or not! Ur awesome now! N someday that guy will look at u n think..darn i lost this wonderful girl!!! Thats the fun part! Hahahaha

ash

October 12, 2013 at 7:04 pm

hey,

its more than a week now n he hasnt replied n i tried sending another message still he chose to ignore me..i somehow feel he really wants to end everything ..he seems extremely cold ..he doesnt bother to even acknowledge my text..what do u suggest? shud i still try sending msgs? i somehow feel he just feels my texts nd me trying to talk to him are irritating him!! i dunno what to do!?

ash

October 25, 2013 at 6:16 pm

i dunno y but my gut feeling tells me to wait for some more time and then send him a msg…say a few more weeks..

i was perfectly alright till today.. i was ready for anything ..but somehow i kinda miss him now and i dunno where and what went wrong!

pretty clueless!! but am sure i will be alright soon!!:D

few more weeks is fine right?? or will that be delaying too much?

5. admin

admin

October 26, 2013 at 5:33 pm

A few more weeks is absolutely fine!

ash

November 4, 2013 at 3:27 pm

hey,

i tried messaging once again…i think he has just chosen to ignore me thoroughly…m getting a little tired of this;p…

i really want to take a break n leave this for some time..i mean long time!!!

he has never really fought his way back in this relationship when we had problems it was always me. he has this ”never mind” attitude which is the reason y our relationship failed.By sending these texts i guess i have sent enough signals to let him know i m still ready to work out things…i really want ”him” to come back at least this time..otherwise i want to stay away from tis coz i feel its getting more one sided!

i wanted to thank you for all the help. if not this any further relationship i will know what to do. thank you Chris!

7. admin

admin

November 4, 2013 at 6:23 pm

No problem.

I think you just need a break from him for a while.. just gain some perspective and come back.

ash

October 21, 2013 at 7:01 am

hmm may be…!!!

okay how long would u suggest i should give him..before i contact him again!??

9. admin

admin

October 22, 2013 at 1:38 am

Give it a week. And then add another week on for every time he/if he ignores you.

ash

October 19, 2013 at 6:55 pm

by tym u mean….how long? that was the last tym i msgd him…

seriously i need a guy perspective here..it was a stupid fight for which he left me..n keeps ignoring me so much…when a guy does such stuff.. blatantly avoiding after 3 years of relationship …actually love you or loved you!!!???

11. admin

admin

October 19, 2013 at 9:05 pm

When a guy does that it means that he is all over the place emotionally.

12. admin

admin

October 13, 2013 at 8:46 pm

No at this point let some time go by before you message him anymore.

13. admin

admin

September 27, 2013 at 3:53 am

Thanks for commenting!

I write a lot. But I like it that way. I feel topics need a lot of explaining.

I really appreciate that you take the time to read them or even come to this site. THAT is why I do what I do.

ash

October 5, 2013 at 10:59 am

sent my second message today..a very funny n cute incident we shared…he has read my msg but there was no reply from him!!!

15. admin

admin

October 6, 2013 at 12:16 am

Give it some time. If he doesn’t respond by the end of the day wait a few days before you send him anything else.

ash

October 4, 2013 at 12:19 pm

hi

i have a small dilemma i need ur suggestion here!

im planning to send him my second text after almost 2 weeks after my first text (which bombed since his reply was jus a ‘yes’) but i have been having this thought lately, he has been quiet passive or never took much initiative sometimes during the last phases of our relationship he kinda behaved extremely detached or kinda hated the thought of spending time with me coz he felt i was too needy..(but i wasnt at that time i din bother him much even 1 or 2 msgs was irritating to him) later i did become clingy n needy which pushed him further …i sometimes feel he was never excited or had that feeling of keeping our love alive..his exams and job made him be dat way ..i guess but m nt too sure if he even wanted to be with me ..i say this coz of the way he ignored me or behaved with me for the last few days.

now the things is…i m ready to patiently wait for him or do all those things u hav mentioned in this site n get him back…but on the other hand i felt he has to ask me…coz there was a similar huge fight before and he broke up with me, it has always been me who has apologized n asked him to come back to me even if t wasnt my mistake…so thats y i feel if he really loves me he should come to me…

so what should i do? continue to follow ur steps or is there some way to find out if he ll stand by me thck n thin, like wouldn chickening out during a fight n never turn back..i want him back n i ll do what i can but i want him in such a sense where he really loves me n wouldn actually run away from me for stupid reasons…i kinda want him to prove he does love me!!!

c the reason y m askin u s i dunno if m being genuine by saying that he should ask me (he hasnt messaged called or enquired abt me since our break up) or is t my ego?

m sorry for this long msg…i have been battling these thoughts for quite sometime…i really don understand how guys think at this moment of break up..i know he loves me a lot but i dunno if he ll stand by me forever!

17. admin

admin

October 5, 2013 at 4:20 am

I would say continue doing what I suggest.

But I wouldn’t let your ego get in the way.

Allie

September 24, 2013 at 11:43 pm

Yay!! New posts always make me happy… I’m not sure they can be too long! (& Getting to be the first to post a comment is like being the first right onto clean chalkboard!). I’m not sure why people would get their feathers ruffled when you say that all relationships will end or one of you will die. Some people do not seem to have much common sense. Here’s an idea… Can we combine the two & hatch a plan to end my ex’s new relationship by one of the people dying?

1. admin

admin

September 25, 2013 at 12:28 am

…. I have the number of a great hitman… no jk jk!