Marina Margulis is pretty much a super star.
She is the founder of NY Socials,
Which offers a number of personalized matchmaking services, which vary from a range of individual matchmaking packages to our signature Socials memberships or any combination of both.
She has been certified as a professional CMM (certified match maker)
She makes a living by being a dating/relationship coach
Oh, and to top it off in 2014 she was named woman of the year by the NAPW (National Association of Professional Women)
To say that this woman knows her stuff when it comes to dating is an understanding and I was lucky enough to convince her to come on the show to talk to you!
Now, usually when I am trying to get someone to come on the show I do what’s called a “pre-interview.”
Pre-Interview- Essentially this is the interview before the interview. Think of it like a “get to know you” session.
Well, when I conducted my pre-interview with Marina here I was blown away about how passionate she was about empowering women. I mean, I could hear it in this woman’s voice. Which is why we agreed that we wanted this episode to be all about empowering you AFTER your breakup.
Check out the epic episode below,
Video Of This Episode (Empowering Women After A Breakup)
What We Talk About In This Episode
- How to be empowered after a breakup (obviously)
- The importance of being on the same wavelength as your partner
- If relationships can work a second time around
- The PRO and CON list
- The importance of having HONEST conversations without getting into a fight
- Knowing what you want before you try to go out and attract it
- Marina’s clever trick for online dating