83 thoughts on “Here’s How Long It Can Take To Get Your Ex Back?”

Sincerity

October 6, 2019 at 7:37 pm

Thank you so much for your reply, Shaunna!
    I did NC for 3 weeks and then he reached to meet up but we never did because he started to be reluctant (clearly wanted to see if I am still available). Now after discovering a website I see that I should have waited for at least a month. Now because I have started texting already in your experience would it be better to go again in no contact or keep texting from time to time? But then he still knows I am there hanging…
    He is positive when I text him (probably wants to stay friendly) but nothing more. I have invited him to meet last week – he said let’s see.. but then he cancelled. Nothing this week. It seems I am in limbo for around 2 months. I keep working on myself and improving (becoming UG) and am very cool with him: can’t meet no probs at all…
    But then it’s just seems I am doing all the work (working on myself, approaching him, initiating the meet up etc)..I want to show him I have improved..but how if I don’t see him…
    Do you think I need to start dating may be so I don’t have this desperate ‘in limbo’ vibe (men feel when you are still emotionally there isn’t it)?

1. EBR Team Member: Shaunna

EBR Team Member: Shaunna

October 7, 2019 at 8:40 am

Hi Sincerity,

So the good points;
      You’re working on yourself to be UG,
      You’re reading the articles on the website (Also go watch some videos by Chris on YouTube)
      You are getting positive, friendly texts from your ex
      Absolutely yes start dating, keep it casual and make sure you post subtle hints that you are dating on SM

Not so great points;
      You’re asking fro a meet up way too soon still
      Don’t rely on NC to save you – Its worked enough for him to want to talk to you as a friend for now
      It does not matter who initiates the conversation, it matters who ENDS the conversation – you need to learn about the Peak/End rule when texting 🙂

Sincerety

October 2, 2019 at 10:33 pm

Hi EBR,
    So I really would like to hear your opinion. My boyfriend of 2 years took a break. I have implemented nc for 3 weeks he reached out wanted to meet (to actually break up) and then disappeared. I have tried to use your text messages as prescribed: nothing. Neutral responses and reluctance to meet (for around 3 weeks now). Even though in the first place he initiated. So what shall I do now in your opinion? Keep texting or NC?

1. EBR Team Member: Shaunna

EBR Team Member: Shaunna

October 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm

Hi Sincerety, how long did you do the NC for? Did you work on becoming Ungettable in that time? Did you alter yourself and your life in anyway?

The texts that he is responding to, even though they are neutral that is a good thing, you wont get a loving message straight away, you are at the bottom of his value chain right now, texting is about working that ladder to get closer to him again as if he was a new person you were getting to know. Remember you are starting a new foundation for a relationship with him, not going back to your old one

June

September 23, 2019 at 12:26 pm

My boyfriend broke up with me 1 month ago. We were in a relationship for almost 3 years. He lost his feelings for me without telling me and in the end I forced him to talk to me and then he broke up with me. The last time I spoke him was 2 weeks ago. It wasn’t a long conversation, only that I loved him and miss him so much and he responded with that he didn’t know what he could do and that I understood so i replied: Yes, it was stupid from me to say this, I know you need your space too and I hope that you will achieve everything you ever want and I also hope that we will be together one day. Our relationship was good. We didn’t had major problems, the only problem was that he lost feelings for me. I know that I have to let him be and that I have to move on. But based on what I said, do I have a chance to get him back? How long will it take?

1. EBR Team Member: Shaunna

EBR Team Member: Shaunna

September 23, 2019 at 4:47 pm

Hey June, so yes you have a chance of getting him back, but there is no way to tell you how long it will take. Now that CHANCE of getting him back depends on you and how you follow the program starting with a no contact. There is so much information through this website and how to deal with break ups along with products to help better your chances too also the YouTube channel. Make sure you make the most of all the information to give it your best chance 🙂

Beandon

August 28, 2019 at 6:28 am

im a 19 year old guy from nyc I was recently dating an 18 year old girl we were in a long term relationship almost made it to a year. I really love this girl and we had such a big connection we would y’all about our future together we would talk about getting married together living together after college all of that. In the month of July we argued a lot and we were on and off on our relationship this made me mad and heartbroken. I ended up hitting up these two girls on tinder I never contacted them ever again outside of tinder after I exchanged a few messages with them. Never even exchanged number nothing. I regret doing it, I would never cheat on anybody so I stopped myself. Long story short I forgot to delete the app and my girl ended up opening it while I was in the bathroom she case at me for it and she broke up with me saying I cheated on her. I told her the truth that I never hit these girls up outside of that never met them or anything but she still claimed it as cheating and broke things off. She blocked me on everything Recently she’s been calling me every 2-3 days just to “talk” but she done it repeatedly where we’ve talked for hours on end. The blocked me on everything expect for Instagram so I would at least be able to message her. Last Wednesday The 14 she called me at 4 am and apologized for how she cursed at me and how she treated me. She ended up staying on the phone and said “I love you” and hung up later that day her grandmother had died and she never told me I had to find out through a friend that has her on Snapchat. Her grandmother raised her so the loss is even more tragic. I texted her the next day apologizing for what had happened and that me and my family will pray for her and her family to recover. I asked politely if I can go to the funeral she said no that I mess everything up and that she hates me. She then proceeded to block me on Instagram now I have no way of communicating with her. She hasn’t called me yet it’s been a couple of days I’m just really worried about her , I love her so much and I just want to be there for her give her a hug and tell her everything is going to be okay. I should mention my college is right next to her house and her job. Her college is also near mine. I could really use some advice on what I should do. Should I go visit her at her job ? Should I wait for a call ? Any advice would be helpful thank you and please upload this on askhodgettwins.

cristina

July 29, 2019 at 11:07 pm

Hi Chris
    I was with my ex for a year we were so happy. He posted a picture of us to celebrate our anniversary and someone messaged me and said he had messaged her and was flirting with her pretty provocatively. I confronted him and he admitted to it. I said I wanted to move forward together and he agreed and said losing me would make him crazy but then he wouldnt meet up with me or talk on the phone about the situation then a day later broke up with me over text saying he didn’t want to be with me anymore and our spark was gone and its best we move forward. I feel like he was irrational and scared to fight for the relationship. I miss him so much. I have done no contact from the beginning and haven’t spoken with him for 11 days. I still believe we can make it work but it just seems like he’s given up on us. I removed him from all social media as i need to heal and want to try to move on if he doesn’t come back but he still has me on Instagram.

what to do

July 4, 2019 at 3:29 am

I could use some input, please. I’ve known my ex for over 30 years, we became best friends, then started dating (long distance) and were so deeply in love. Talked about being together forever, made future plans, even started the beginning stages of starting a business together. We got into a few arguments (4 over the course of a year), the most recent one was 2 weeks ago and was pretty bad- not yelling or name calling type bad, just heavy and went on and on. He broke up with me in a nice, calm manner and we talked about a few observations he had about triggers I’ve been holding onto from childhood (sexual abuse, mom died, etc). We ended it nicely and he said he wants to stay best friends because he “loves me and loves my heart”. (I did make a mistake of trying to talk about the potential of getting back together in the future after I work on myself). He said it might not be permanent, but also told me to go into therapy and everything I had planned as if it is permanent. We talked a few times after that, very friendly everything was fine, and now we’ve been NC for one week. I started therapy for my childhood stuff and really working on improving myself in every way, not for him, but would still love for it to go that route. The thing is, we already had plans for me to fly out to visit him for 8 days about 5 weeks from now (so about 7 weeks post break-up and I already have my plane ticket). He said he still wants me to come because “it will be fun”. How should I proceed? Also, he still has us listed in a relationship on Facebook. What should I do? I’m so totally confused if he’s moving on or if he’s waiting to see if I make improvements.

Nicole Weber

May 23, 2019 at 7:10 pm

My boyfriend of 2 years who lived with me for the last 11 months as well broke up with me a week ago because he felt suffocated however he didn’t tell me and I woke up on the Friday thinking he was doing his laundry to look down our tiny studio apartment hallway and see his 4 friends coming in and taking everything that was his. His blocked me on everything and I haven’t heard from him since. I have never been so devestated as we had an abortion together and after doing counselling like he suggested I do to transform my mindset months ago the last few days I have acknowledge how I can change for the future but he gave me so many chances to change my actions that made him feel suffocated and now he doesn’t believe I can change anymore. This is coming from a man who everyone knows has the biggest heart so that is making it even harder on me. He said in old cards to me how I made such a big impact on his life and how I am one of a kind and my smile melts his heart etc. He had plans only 2 weeks ago to spoil me for my birthday which is in a week but I ruined it by being obnoxious and not considerate of his space. I just wish he gave me the chance to prove I am making those changes because I am filled with such regret pushing something that was so good for me away.

Fel

April 9, 2019 at 11:41 pm

Thankful to have found your page

My boyfriend broke up with me 4 weeks ago,
    Our relationship were great at the beginning, we had lots of fun time together.
    But things start to change his attitude towards me became colder and wasn’t treating me as like before.
    My relationship had been on and off.
    With exchange words and arguments that hurt us.
    This isn’t the first time, he wanted to end things with me.
    And the previous time he was the one who bring it up too. But, the next day he come pleading me and say he wouldn’t want to lose me and he need me and even apologise for the things he said with a promise.

But things start to repeat again, and he call it to end. And told me he want to focus on his career.

We haven’t been talking and he hasn’t been responsive to my text. Is it really over?
    What can I do to bring this back

Cher

March 31, 2019 at 3:30 pm

I broke up with my ex boyfriend about a week ago. We were on a fight and I suggested it, but after a week I regretted that and I asked him back. He insisted being friends is better for me and for both of us. I counted this conversation as the real break-up.

We had lots of fights about living together – I want to but he doesn’t. I regretted forcing him to do that and I want to take back every mean things I have ever said to him. Every time I asked to break up (bad habit!), he would ask me back, but since this time he insisted being friends for more than three days already, I know he’s dead serious.

Is there still a chance to be back together? My gut feeling tells me that since he’s German, there’s no way he will ever change his mind, but I want him back so badly.

He initiated that we stay friends and he said he will try his best to be a good friend because he still wants to support me in my dreams and plans etc. I refused and I said I don’t think it’s a good idea to stay friends, partly because I don’t think it’s healthy for me to move on like that.

I miss him a lot, and I love him so much. I know he still have feelings for me, but he said he doesn’t think we will work since many things he did will hurt me, and the issue of living together is not something that can be fixed. I love him so much that I think everything can be fixed, but he doesn’t want it anymore.

Should I still go through the plan?

March 31, 2019 at 7:46 pm

I do think there is a better than average chance, Cher. Best to implement sensible ex recovery plan. So tap into my Program as it can help you a lot during this post breakup period!

S

March 4, 2019 at 9:49 am

Hi Chris

My ex and I officially broke up over two years ago, but were on and off for a long time and it has now been 7 months since we last spoke. Full NC. He blocked me on everything, I deleted his number. We had been on and off so many times, it just felt like it needed to end. We both moved to different places. I have no idea how he’s been doing, but I met new people, traveled, learned new skills, had new experiences – had the best time of my life. Truly. I am so much happier with myself and my life than I’ve ever been before.

But I still think about him all the time, and I miss him. Despite everything that happened, I still love him more than anything. Given our on-again-off-again thing that lasted over a year, and the fact that we live in different cities now, and that we literally haven’t spoken in months, I don’t think the typical method suggested here would work. Honestly, I’m not sure if anything would work. It might be completely hopeless, but I just wanted to ask. Do you see any situation in which we might be able to start over?

March 4, 2019 at 11:12 pm

Hi S…Yes, I agree. I don’t think the typical measure will gain much traction. Sometimes its best to detach from the ex and move forward on your own path. Sometimes these guys who are stubborn and standoffish will come to see things differently with the passage of time. Its happened before. No guarantees, but one needs to move forward with their on life, though you need not completely sever the tie in the event he resurfaces.

Hi

January 22, 2019 at 6:37 pm

My ex-boyfriend and I broke up a month ago. We said that we still wanted to remain good friends and continue texting and seeing each other. However, so far every time I have asked him to hang out, he has either not responded or said he couldn’t hang out. I have also noticed that his replies to my texts have become rarer and now I have not heard from him in over a week. I have texted him several times since the last time we spoke, which seemed to be a normal conversation, and he has not responded. He did say at one point that he wasn’t going to answer every time but it seems odd that he appears to have suddenly cut all contact. Could he have blocked me or is he intentionally ignoring me? I’m not sure what to think. I know I made some mistakes after we broke up, getting emotional and sending too many texts and complaining that we weren’t talking and hanging out as much as we said we would. Is there still a chance things will get better? Thank you for any help you are able to provide.

Steph

January 21, 2019 at 2:30 am

Does this timeframe apply after a second breakup?
    Both breakups were out of the blue! The first time was after two years. This time after one year with no official label.

January 21, 2019 at 3:47 am

Hi Steph! Yes, I do believe the principles, concepts, ideas, and tactics apply for many people and many situations, across time. Even if its is the second time around.

Pet

January 12, 2019 at 9:29 pm

Hi Chris. My bf of 2 years (1 yr spebt outside the country) broke up with me like two months now, we had a distant relationship, he travelled for one year only to come back and not be the same person anymore. He complained about alot of things i did and so when he came back he was in a rather sad state towards me. We live in different cities but i went to see him for like a week when he got back but that stay was filled with so much tension between us, he hardly even connnected with me like before. I left the city and he refused me ever visiting him again. Our communication kept deteriorating, things kept getting worse, he started hanging out with other girls, i’d ask why and he’d say he’s trying to move on until finally he bailed out on me. I went as crazy, begging (ive being doing this even before he broke up cause I already knew things were about to come to an end), crying, pleading but all was to no avail. I went to his city unannounced, he came out to see me but sent me back immediatly the next day saying he was sorry but he was already seeing someone else. I realized he was really angry for some of my actions while he was away. I came back to my city but kept buzzing him, disturbing him and crying. Until one day he told me off so badly over the phone saying there was no “us” i finally decided to go NC on him for 23 days n that 23rd day was christmas so he wished. Before then he was always viewing my story, liking my posts on instagram. So on christmas day, he wished me n it hurt so bad, before then i had totally ignored him cause he sent me a text the next day after being so harsh saying his decisions are based on him not wanting to put me into a life I could not fully express myself so its better it becomes a failed relationship than a failed marriage. He says events have shown that the career path i might choose are things he might not approve of but these I know are not true cause that i loved doing some certain things didn’t mean they had to define my career path and satisfaction. He didn’t just want to understand that. He still reached out 3 days again after telling me off by sending me an opportunity he thought might interest me, i still ignored him. So finally on christmas he wished me, after a day i replied him. On new year he did sane thing, i replied him then i reached out days later saying i needed us to see if he came visiting his parents at my city where they stay. Meanwhile he already told the mother who was very much in love with me that things were no more working out and the mother stayed away from me and called to tell me she loves me but if the son is beginning to say otherwise, i should rather let him be. I couldn’t take all of these. It was too much for me. So it happened that he came into my city on the 2nd, travelled to the village and never told me he came around only for me to chat him up on the 9th and he told me he was around but has being busy and that we could see me the next day. I realised the next day that he was already leaving and asked that I come to the airport to see him briefly. I didn’t need briefly i needed time to talk. It hurt me so much, but when I got there and asked if he wasn’t going to tell me he came around after i asked he should. He said no that he would have but that it was a matter of emergency that he left. He was all flirty with me at the airport, told me he missed me and when i asked if he was happy he said he didn’t know but he was fine. Emotions were all high between us and one could see that the attraction was still very strong he said so himself but that he had done somethings he seems not to be able to undo by seeing someone else. It happened that he moved on to a new girl at his office and they were already seeing eachother. I felt so disappointed and hurt cause I waited for him for a whole year for him to come back and do this.. He said he couldn’t do anything about it but that we could still be friends that things happen for a reason. He kept holding my hands, i could tell he missed me, he apologised for his bad behavior after the break up and said he’s really scared he might interfere so much in my career as to controlling my future and leading me to a state of discontent. He kept calling me babe through out the time we were together abd even when we texted later that day. He texted me very well that day but has not since he got back to his city. I don’t know what to do I really do love this guy and would want to spend my life with him but he feels so far away now. Chris please advice me.. Should i keep up chatting him up or let him be.

January 13, 2019 at 6:27 am

I would keep the lines of communication open and if you have not yet done so, pick up my eBook as its will help you along the way!

Nicole

January 10, 2019 at 12:22 am

Hi
    About 2 weeks ago me and my boyfriend had fight and stopped talking to each other because of the ego. We’ve been dating for months and he was so in love with me he wanted to shout to the world. He was always the one who tooked the first step after fights so I think he had enough. After 3 days he unfriended me everywhere but made his instagram profile public so I could see him also because I hated if he would do that. He didn’t delete my number or blocked me on whatsapp so one night I texted him asking why he’s so angry and full of hate because we could work that out. He replied with short cold answers but since I know him very well he was acting so I would feel bad too and said that we’d better end it there. Even tho he couldn’t stay a moment without me. I’m a very cold nature and he’s romantic, caring so I can say that he felt kind of inferior in relationship. Later that day we’re both online after midnight then he suddenly blocked me on whatsapp. He is acting very childish but I think he’s hurt even tho he denied it. Now he posts storied with his girl bestfriends acting like he’s hanging out with other girl. I guarantee that he’d never done it before. He’s a matured person so he’s acting out of his way. Why do you think he does that and it’s there a chance that he would come back in your opinion? Based on the fact that we were so in love and it happened suddenly

January 10, 2019 at 1:45 am

Hi Nicole…lots of guys do and say foolish and childish things to get attention. Best of have a sensible plan. You have my 485 page eBook Pro, right?

Ashely

January 8, 2019 at 6:15 pm

Dr. Chris,
    First of great article this is a reworks look on what goes on. Well I probably the biggest mess on this site! I lost my husband of 15 years when he found out about my boyfriend of a year! After being turned away by my husband initial. Classic neediness set in and trust issue set in with the boyfriend! I meet him on a dating/hook up site… probably main problem! My husband and I hadn’t been intimate in a year and I was losing it so I reach out to this site. No excuse my actions! The bf and I at first made it all about sex and nothing else…. of course feels began and I started spending more time with him and his friends! He told me how much he cared, wanted me and hated that was married! But never asked me to end it! At that point I was selfish and I wanted both worlds! He was an escape from my family! After all said and done my husband is willing to make it work! I lost my feeling or they are displaced for him! I want my boyfriend back! But after separating from my husband! I grow crazy clingy! I never lived alone! Plus we had a break up period of a month and the BF had a hook up with an ex! And I went jealous crazy! But then realize how would I put that on him…. I am the married one and i said it was ok! He had obviously ended by what the note had said. I was at his place and came back and there was a note of the door from his hook up. My BF is still talking to me but it not the same…. and hasn’t been in awhile! I think I broke it! I am the texting 3:1 and for sure have trust issues! It’s a crazy mess! I want him back … Any suggestions

January 8, 2019 at 11:10 pm

Hi Ashley!

Thanks for your kind words.That is indeed a complex tale.It’s getting convoluted. Perhaps you need to take some alone time and just reflect on the things in your life that make you happy and fulfilled and decide what path you wish to take that will lead you more in the direction of achieving those things. Sometimes we need time to find our deepest feelings that lie inside us.

Marina Hibberd

December 28, 2018 at 5:43 am

I met my ex bf 3 years ago and 2 years ago in November his dad was diagnosed with cancer and and at that time he pushed me away,not communicating with me, not going out. In March 2017 we broke up. I didn’t speak to him for 3 weeks in April 2017and we had a big argument end of May 2017 and I cut him he came back after 6 weeks. I had a anxiety breakdown in that time. I started to get better then he cane back. We was going to see how we got on. We did get back together in September but then his dad got worse and the same pattern happened again. I felt like he could never be honest with me and I didn’t know where I stood as he kept saying let’s see how it goes and no commitment and I kept asking what are we and would argue. I had a gynaecology operation for endometriosis on December the 7th and am still recovering. 4 days before that had my auntie’s funeral and was a big part of my life and has affected me but know she’s not in pain now. He didn’t support me over it then 9 days post operative told me he don’t love me anymore and knew for about a month. Said was fed up with the amount of texts I sent and the arguments. But he would never respond and I would get more anxious and upset and stressed which isn’t like me. I’ve not txt him for 4 days so I can have some time for me to sort myself out as he’s really broken my heart again.
    I think when he don’t get any attention he comes crawling back. I’ve tried to be amicable and be friends and to be nice to each other like adults. I feel he blows hot and cold with me and gives me mixed messages. I feel so hurt and confused. He said would help me with my pets and not even seen me or asked me how I am recovering after my operation. I was in hospital for 3 days and didn’t even see visit me till I got home.

This some things he said to me.

I don’t think it’s wise to see each other over xmas
    Let’s see ok I’m not promising anything ok
    To much has been said to be civil
    Your going to make it worse aren’t you there’s no easy way and staying in contact won’t solve anything
    I won’t be meeting you
    Nothing to say let’s just move on i explained the other night why.
    Inthink all the arguments over the past ten months or longer have just made us grow apart. Yes maybe I should of told you sooner that I didn’t love you. As I said my main focus is my dad.
    I don’t think we’re ever be amicable to much has gone on sorry.
    Can you just leave me be please I don’t no if to meet over Christmas the more you start texting the less likely I will meet.
    I told you I’ll meet next year.

Ky

December 27, 2018 at 8:38 pm

My ex and I broke things off somewhat mutually about 3-4 months ago. Mainly because it was long distance and other petty factors. It was hard for me. I tried hard convincing him. He means a lot to me. we didn’t talk for those 3-4 months. But we stayed in each other’s social media feeds and liked each other’s posts and watched each other’s stories. A week ago he unfollowed me. I ended up wishing him a merry Christmas and got a nice text back. I kept it light and then I said how I apologize for how things went down. He said it was fine and that it was mutual. Just that he doesn’t know if this could work cause of his busy sceduale and long distance. I said I understand but I wanted him in my life and that I missed talking to him. And then told him of something funny that reminded me of him to keep it fun. Haven’t heard back. What do I do? Has he written me out of his life and just doesn’t want to tell me he’s done with me?

December 28, 2018 at 4:07 am

Hi Ky!

I think its too early to try no contact. Continue to try to rebuild communications, but think in terms of little steps. Avoid trying to hash out relationship topics. Just keep things positive, showing kindness. But go slow and allow him to get re-calibrated.

Hi

December 27, 2018 at 8:02 pm

I did no contact and when I reached out he was really responsive, we talked for a couple days catching up and I thought things were heading in a good direction but now we barley talk. We do talk everyday and it’s usually him that initiates the conversation but when I answer his text, he doesn’t respond. Sometimes I will text him first and he always answers but then once I reply again, he doesn’t respond. It’s been exactly a week today since I first reached out and I understand it’ll take time to get back to where we were, but I don’t see how that can even happen at this point when we’re barley talking. I think the most confusing part is that he initiates or always answers my initial text, but never puts in effort to keep it going so I’m not sure why he even bothers to text/answer me. Should I just wait it out and see what happens or should I be straight forward with him next time he texts me and tell him where I want this to go and that if he doesn’t want that he should stop texting me?

December 27, 2018 at 8:40 pm

Give it some more time and if things don’t improve, you may want to have that heart to heart conversation to explore where he stands.

Emily

December 27, 2018 at 12:55 am

today I ran into my ex, he was trying to talk to me but I acted cold towards him and he noticed the change right away. I did it because he’s hiding things from me and doesn’t think I know. Is he going to hate me now?? I don’t like acting that way and I never have but im really tired of him always trying to see right through me. I want him to realize what he’s missing out on, but he’s in a relationship now. Are our chances of being back together 0 to none? I’m upset with myself acting that way, it hurt me to act like that but I think it’s time for him to realize that he really hurt me, and I still care.

December 27, 2018 at 3:45 am

Hi Emily!

Probably best if you have an ex recovery plan to better your chances.That’s what I offer to folks here in the form of my eBooks which serve as comprehensive Companion Guides. I knows it hard to juggle all the mixed feelings post breakup.

Riku

December 25, 2018 at 4:11 am

Reaching out to you cause you seem to have more of a glide path to these situations. I’m unsure if I broke up with him or he broke off with me, we were in a relationship for a year as a couple but initially we started as best friends. To make it short there were many arguments mostly because my mother did not agree with the relationship, Him always acting selfish (felt he didn’t make me a priority vs me making him a priority)and work. He is very kind, but at times I felt he was with me to pass time, anyways in September he mentioned to me that there was a girl at his job that was flirting with him and she made him aware of it, I paid it no attention cause I trusted him to later find out 2 weeks later that he during the times we weren’t together he was going out with her, kissing and having inappropriate conversations via WhatsApp. I confronted him, he said he would cut everything with that woman but I learned later on that he did not. We got into a huge argument were he said he was tired and didn’t want to be in the relationship cause if he did the other girl will no longer talk to him.Chris, I want to know, was any of the time we spent together to any value to him and if could I win him back?

December 25, 2018 at 11:48 pm

Hi Riku!

Breakups and aftermaths are often confusing. You will likely benefit from taking a long break from him, focusing on your healing and recovery after what he has done. The idea is to also cause him to come to appreciate more that time you spent together and value it. My Program gets into all of this and more.

1 2 3