44 thoughts on “Why Is My Ex Posting So Much On Social Media?”

Kali

March 28, 2020 at 9:44 am

Hey, me and my ex broke up nearly 2 months ago and haven’t spoken for nearly 1. He ended things with me because he was very confused and needed time to work on himself.
    He’s always being barely active on social media but this past week he has being posting constantly… including a prank I posted couples of days ago, and that today he also posted.
    Why this sudden change of behaviour from him ?

1. EBR Team Member: Shaunna

EBR Team Member: Shaunna

March 28, 2020 at 3:30 pm

Hi Kali that can be a number of reasons. If they were usually quiet on social media and suddenly watching everythign you do they may be missing you or they may be trying to be on friendly terms with you

sana

March 6, 2020 at 3:43 pm

Hi Chris and Team,

So my ex broke up with me because his life is too “confusing” at the moment but he hasn’t deleted me on instagram snap or whatsapp. He has done this before and we got back together. He is constantly watching my insta story an snapchat story. There’s no activity from himself. But recently he posted something on snapchat he NEVER posts a story on snap. I don’t know if the no contact will work this time. He even insisted we should just be friends after a 1 yr and a half. I lied and told him my phone hasn’t been working so I’ve not seen any of his msgs I asked him if he msg me he said no..But then a week later I blew up and said to him that I had seen his break up msg and I was hurt. All he said was that it wasn’t his fault that I FELL for him. Everybody seems to be telling me to delete him off everything and my friends think he will defiantly come back once his head is cleared up but its not fair on myself. Would appreciate your advice

1. EBR Team Member: Shaunna

EBR Team Member: Shaunna

March 18, 2020 at 3:22 am

Hey Sana I would not delete him off things but you do need to go into a no contact for 30 days spending that time working on yourself and not watching what your ex is doing online

Jazz

February 1, 2020 at 9:51 am

Hey Chris, Im in a currently very confusing place with my Ex. We broke up nearly 2 months ago after a 3 year relationship. Suddenly he was posting everywhere: snapchat, Instagram and Facebook. Even today i had to see a bunch of snapchats of other girls.
    At the moment we have been talking heaps, we called for over an hour the other day and it was really great. But then he suddenly goes back to rubbing it in my face how fine he is. Very annoying i dont know what to do, i really want him back but he is making it really hard for me

1. EBR Team Member: Shaunna

EBR Team Member: Shaunna

February 7, 2020 at 8:51 pm

Hey Jazz, so if he is hot and cold like this I would say that he is missing you and the other girls is his way of dealing with the emotions he is feeling. Have you done anything to work towards being Ungettable? Have you followed this process at all?

1 2