455 thoughts on “How To Make Your Ex Jealous (Based On Real Life Experiences)”

prncess

August 17, 2013 at 11:58 am

wel sorry..i was in hurry at that time..i m applying NC n also i am making him jealous..but now i got to know from one of my friend that he says he dont trust me…in this situation also…should i make him jealous ??

1. admin

admin

August 18, 2013 at 4:04 am

Hmm… I don’t think it could hurt actually. You are a single woman right? You are free to talk with other men.

The Phee

August 17, 2013 at 5:04 am

My ex bf nd I had been dating for 1yr 6 months and out of the blue he broke up with me, I stil don’t know the reason even today why he did it. I did all the wrong things that I wasn’t suppose to do because I wanted him to know that I love him….its been a month since we broke up and I am thinking of applying the NC rule but am not sure if it will work because I had rumours that he has a girlfriend and he told my cousin that he will never date me again. But a couple of days back it was his birthday and I decided to send him a happy birthday message and ever since then he started calling me and saying he enjoys hearing my voice I am very confused because when he broke up with me he said I should never contact him. Please help

1. admin

admin

August 18, 2013 at 3:32 am

Why not try out NC? You have nothing to lose.

prncess

August 15, 2013 at 3:10 pm

hey 🙁 i need my boyfriend lyk soo badly..bt due to sm issues in his family he is denying fr a relationship n wants to be my frnd only..he said to me yesterday he lovd me so mch when we were in relationshp…he broke up with me 2 months ago n since dat day i hav makin each n evry possible way to get him back..bt he iz nt ready at any cost 🙁 i dnt knw wat to do..i cnt move on..coz i love him lyk anythng…i did’nt try NC..nw m thnkin of applying it…should i ??…n should i make him jealous in a good way ?? plzz hlp..m in a big trouble..i m nt able to concntrate on my studies olso…plz hlpp.. 🙁

1. admin

admin

August 16, 2013 at 2:27 am

NC for sure, also you might need some grammar lessons.

No jk jk (well actually not though)

ime

August 10, 2013 at 7:22 pm

i love my ex bf,we many times on and off relationship,we always seeing each other at work,he is separated twice the same wife due to they cheated each other part,they have one son whom in college studying.they just get back together for the sake their son and now they broke up again.when our 1st date we consider it a casual till i fell in love with him,i felt that he likes me too bcos he staring me too much every time we across outside and i feel it too,we broke up again bcos im too jealous,i learned i made a mistake but he dumped and b4 that saying bad words,its hard for to handle i’m sure when we see again at work he will ignoring he will do to makes me jealous

1. admin

admin

August 11, 2013 at 3:33 am

Have you ever tried anything like NC before?

Ana28

August 4, 2013 at 9:07 am

Here is my story. We dated for six months, and I made a mistake of breaking up after huge insecurity from my side caused by fact that a guy who I supposed to marry 3 years ago actually cheated on me and now has a baby with my best friend at the time(my now ex knows about this).This insecurity came when my ex did not answer or anything for 2 days and I thought he was cheating or doing the silence breakup( he was not he was just on a field work in another country ( LOL i know how it sounds, but his job is actually to deport people from our country) The break up was awful and I did all the possible mistakes-broke it off, over the phone, and then 1 day later realized what I have done then started texting, calling for 2 days ( you know how it goes from here , pathetic and sad)… I really love this guy, and I have a pretty good feeling he feels the same, and yes I can live without him but my life is so much better with him , we share same values in life and have same goals. I really want him back . Now he does not have Facebook account( he just does not like it), he of course ignores my calls , and our work places are too far away. I would appreciate any words of wisdom.

1. admin

admin

August 5, 2013 at 3:14 am

Well, I do think you made the mistakes but as long as you enter NC you should be able to erase some of them.

Ana28

August 6, 2013 at 12:07 am

Well, here is an update. We actually spoke today briefly 2 times , my sister needed help with something(she is hunted by this guy at work and it became really trouble for her) so he actually decided he will go and have “the talk” with him.I asked him for help in this matter over text, and he responded straight away and later called me to speak about the situation with my sis which we did, randomly at the time my dad called at the other phone and I asked him to pls wait for a sec , my dad wanted help to try to find some car part (we do not live in a same city) I told my ex about it and he said he will try to find it for him..Now, he did spoke to the guy to leave her alone. I called him later that day to thank him, it was 30 sec conversation and that was it..He is going in 3 days abroad for 10 days..should I do anything or what? Now this gave me complete mixed signals.

3. admin

admin

August 6, 2013 at 3:49 am

Mixed signals indeed. What has your plan been thus far?

Ana28

August 6, 2013 at 6:15 am

I do not have any 🙁 Right now I am stuck and clueless any idea would be highly appreciated ..

5. admin

admin

August 7, 2013 at 2:37 am

Hahaha you have no plan. Well, you need one. Lets see here.

Have you read the monster post on this website? I would read that thing b/c that is like a bible for getting your ex back.

nicole

July 24, 2013 at 2:52 am

Here’s my story:

Clint and I were together over 2 yrs. Amazing until the last 6 months. I was feeling out of it and apparently so was he because we talked and decided a mutual break up was best. At the time, I thought it was the best decision and felt confident.

3 days later I found out (by habitually glancing at his phone while he was texting) that he kissed a girl the day before. I had met her and she worked at his gym.

I flipped out. I assumed he had an emotional affair and was devastated. (He denies it and says he’s just coping with the breakup.)

Since then he’s entered a relationship with her (she changed her Facebook status update and everything – he didn’t change his – he said he’s being sensitive to me). It’s been three weeks since we broke up.

After about a week of the breakup, I realized all the mistakes I made in the relationship (I made him feel not good enough) and how I pushed him away. I told him, crying and sad. He has said he is fine, has already forgiven me, has moved on and doesn’t love me like that anymore.

Yet…he sticks around and does these things:

We work together (he is the photographer for my small biz) and when we broke up we decided to stay the course.

Meanwhile, he says he wants to continue working together (he doesn’t get paid for his work with me) because he wants to support my dream.

When I have been upset he spends hours talking to me about my feelings.

He also:

Comments on how nice I look.

Comments on how nice I smell.

Calls me adorable.

Drys my tears (literally).

When I told him I deleted him from Facebook he got sad for hours and then finally told me he was sad because now he can’t have that connection and see into my life anymore.

He even admitted he wanted to go away with me on a weekend trip that we had planned (that I was still going on) but thought it wouldn’t be best because we might fight/talk about the relationship. (He didn’t mention how that wouldn’t be good for his new GF.)

He agreed to go to a wedding I had already RSVP’d us too. (He was surprised I asked him to go and even made a passing comment as to whether I wanted to go with Steven (my ex he was always jealous of))

He is clearly very hurt and angry about things that happened in our relationship. He was a little insecure when we were dating and I can’t help believe he is loving this newfound power he has.

Almost every time he has seen me since the breakup I have been super emotional/crying and he’s had to console me.

I never appreciated him and I took him for granted. I feel horrible about it and it feels like karma to lose him like this. I do not know that we would work out, but the pain of losing him completely is killing me.

He doesn’t even seem to be dealing with his feelings. Like he barely communicates, he just dismisses that there is anything to feel to begin with.

It’s very difficult to go into NC because of our work. I don’t know what to do and I feel like I have no control over anything.

What do I do? (Besides just move on and forget about him.)

Thanks Chris, your advice would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

1. admin

admin

July 24, 2013 at 4:49 am

Hmm…..

He is giving you all these mixed signals isn’t he. He is doing stuff a good bf should do but you two aren’t dating anymore. Maybe his just a nice guy like that?

If you can’t do NC then you need to do MC (minimal contact.)

Joseph G.

July 10, 2013 at 11:53 pm

Yea, jealousy can definitely help. I remember my girlfriend broke it off with me a couple of years ago, so I was able to fairly quickly get a new girlfriend. I was trying to make her jealous, but as revenge. Not to get her back. After that, I thought she would never stop trying to get back with me. Jealousy can do it.

1. admin

admin

July 11, 2013 at 1:29 am

Jealousy is definitely an effective tactic, unfortunately, most people use it for the wrong reasons.