463 thoughts on “7 Signs He Will Come Back After A Breakup”

Yenny

February 23, 2018 at 3:41 am

I just broke up with my boyfriend in this January because he was unsure about our relationship. We started dating in 2015, and we’ve been in LDR for 1 year. He wants to continue to study and work there. He’s unsure about his future, where to stay and when to get married. And he loses feeling for me because of distance.

1 week after the breakup he comes back to spend CNY holiday. He asks me to have dinner with him once. We also met some of our friends together twice. There’s no one know that I already break up with him. He said still want have communication with me. He said if one day he can give certainty when he will come home and will stay here, he will continue our relationship.
    Nothing I can do now, and I don’t know what to do
    He really broke my heart, but I still have feeling for him and hope he will change his mind

February 27, 2018 at 9:58 am

Samantha

February 23, 2018 at 12:06 am

My ex and I were together for two years and we broke up about two months ago in December, we spoke for a few days after the broke up and had a huge disagreement and I didn’t speak with him for a month. After a month I spoke with him but he was being cold and when we spoke over the phone he kept bringing up the break up over and over and talking about how it was my fault and I could tell he was still harbouring anger. We spoke on and off for like a month and last week I told him about how I love him still and want us back together he stylishly brushed it away saying we will see about it. He did say he gets lonely too and misses the routines we had. Two days later I told him I’ll give him some space because I felt like he was still angry about the whole situation, this is the first time he didn’t reply. We haven’t spoken since I told him about the space because I want to do the no contact rule for a month. I don’t know if I’m doing the right thing and I really do want him back. I need advice

February 27, 2018 at 9:48 am

Hi Samantha,
      Yes, do the nc rule and stick to it even if he messages you and even if he gets angry if you don’t reply because that’s his form of control. Be active in improving yourself and in posting.

Nicole

February 22, 2018 at 8:08 pm

I was in a long distance relationship for 2 years and a half, we would see each other every 2-3 months, so the distance problem wasn’t too bad. We were each other’s best friends and we had a very meaningful relationship. We had plans of moving with him soon, but I needed to take care of a few things before I moved. We lived together for 3 months recently, and he broke up with me a few weeks later after I had gotten home. His reasons were that he was tired of the distance, that he was unhappy with the relationship because apparently I was too controlling, and he had gotten anxiety and depression because of it. I tried getting him back right after the breakup, apologizing for my mistakes and telling him that things would be different this time because I didn’t know certain things were affecting him. I sent him a few long heartfelt text messages saying que how bad and sorry I felt, how much I loved him and how hurt I was. They didn’t work, and he said I had a good heart and he knew I genuinely cared about people, but that people don’t change. I found out he started dating a girl 2 weeks after we officially broke up and I felt horrible. He told my best friend he was happy and felt good with this girl recently, who is only 19 and he’s 26. It’s been almost 2 months since we broke up. Do I have any chance of getting him back? What do I do?

February 27, 2018 at 9:37 am

Hi Nicole,

have you taken our quiz? You can still try the nc rule, it might help increase your chances. If you’re going to do it, do at least 30 days.