44 thoughts on “6 Signs Your Ex Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For You”

Tina

February 21, 2019 at 3:14 am

Hi Chris, my boyfriend of three months broke up with me and today a week later I found out he is with someone new he has me blocked on his phone and I’m doing the no contact but how will I ever get a hold of him

February 21, 2019 at 3:16 am

Hi Tina!

Be patient with the NC..things usually unfold and blocking can turn into unblocking. I sure hope you are using my Program and all the resources that come with it as it will help you during the post break up period.

Maya

February 20, 2019 at 11:39 am

Well he did actually called me later that night to say that he finished working anf is home at his parents house. He asked me to come (I really hope it wasn’t booty call and his parents were home) but I said that I cant cause I’m with my girls watchin a movie and if I can call him when I get home if he doesn’t goes to sleep. He said to call him anyway cause he will hear phone even if he is asleep. But I didn’t it was near midnight and I didn’t felt like doing it. The next day I texted him that I came home pretty late and I didn’t want to disturb him. He didn’t responde anything.

February 21, 2019 at 3:25 am

Hi Maya!

Do you have an ex recovery plan?

Sophia

February 18, 2019 at 1:58 am

My boyfriend and I broke up 2 months ago. He said I have trust issues cause alot of havoc and doesnt want to see me because he knows how we are that we will be holding each other in 5 mins and then the havoc will start. He returned my shirt and sweat pants but none of my hygenie products. Dropped them off while I was at work and never returned my key. ( never asked for it back). He is still friends with me on Facebook as well as his family and my family is still friends with him. I have messaged him asking him to help me with some issues with my house which he did come to fix twice while I was at work. This is my first relationship that I have ever had feelings for and I genuinely loved and cared about him. I’m confused if he will come back or is he dragging on this break up? I’m new to this and all of these feelings. I’m confused.

Maya

February 17, 2019 at 1:25 pm

Hi, I have been doing all the thing you have been talking about. I finished the nc, and texted him on 31st day and his respond was pozitive (just 2 messeges), I also texted him the next day and we had slightly longer conversation. Then I waited few days and texted him yesterday he also responded pretty quickly, I finished the conversation and today I continued it by text but then he called me saying that he is not in the mood for typing so we ended talking on the phone for like half an hour, someone came to him and he had to go but said than he will call me a bit later. What do you think sholud be my next move?

February 17, 2019 at 11:02 pm

HI Maya…I sure hope you are using my epic long flagship product “Pro” to guide you thru all this. So wait a couple of days to see if he reaches out and if not, then reset with some texting.

Rosy Guite

February 16, 2019 at 9:51 am

I was in a relationship with a guy almost 3years..We fought a lot but we never broke up.And after so many years of being tortured by him That night he talked very disrespectful about my tribe people so I told him to break up he knew that his friend proposed me so he started feeling sorry and begged me to stay.I forgave him many times even he met others girls.Dont take me wrong guys it’s been really hard for me Then I started dating his childhood friend..Don’t take me as I’m a bad girl I was doing all this just to make him jealous and I ended up loving his friend (my second love)He supports me in my studies and he make me happy I was so deeply in love with him We promised each other not to break up.During our relationship his friend (my first love) tell him to break up with me..But still we continued I change my sim number and We’re so happy God I should’ve met him earlier I love him so much.One day he went home for a vacation and after 20,25 days he blocked me in every social media I miss him a lot I don’t why he just left me without saying anything Even his not happy I make sure his happy.But one day when I asked him why left me he told me he has think for his friend….He told me to move on and love someone else and introduce to him .He was one of kind no matter how much he hurt me I’ll Always love him

February 17, 2019 at 1:13 am

Hi Rosy!

He does not sound like a keeper. He will miss you…he should as you were the “catch”

CecilIa

February 12, 2019 at 10:54 pm

Hi! Please edit my previous name to Cecilia. I typed my last name out of habit.

Cecilla

February 12, 2019 at 10:53 pm

My boyfriend of three months broke up with me a week ago. After that, we were still texting and he was still indecisive about us. Then a few days ago on my birthday, he texted happy birthday and then said he wanted to do something for my birthday still. Then the next day, after me being a text gnat (unfortunately), he said that we should go our separate ways. After some back and forth, he told me to stop texting him. Later he texted “I just need some personal space”. I didn’t respond. The next day he texted “do you want to talk?”. I’ve been in no contact for 4 days now and it’s so hard. I see him at work. We don’t work on the same team but we are on the same floor. Today, he found my car in the parking garage at work and left the charger I had used at his place when I would stay over on my car. I want to text him so bad. I am planning on using the 21 day no contact period. Will no contact work? Do you think he is going to get over me?

February 13, 2019 at 12:33 am

Hi Cecilla!

So i think you continue with NC just the way i teach it in my Program. 21 days seems like a good fit. You might want to take a look at my eBook, “No Contact Rule Book” as it will get into much greater detail about how this process works and your chances, etc!

Lola

February 11, 2019 at 1:37 pm

Hi Chris
    Thank you so much for your content it really helps alot
    With me taking the quizz it shows an average that I can get back my hearts desire. I have a question though does no contact means no contact even if we see each other when i am going to visit my kids and i do see him than? And yes i have implemented the nc rule for 2 weeks without weekends and this weekend he was just at home not going anywhere cause i slept over in the house. Is that a sign? yet again he makes it clear there wont be a chance and then he says there will be? like youve mentioned earlier the hot and cold shoulder….

February 11, 2019 at 11:36 pm

Hi Lola!

I am glad the content is helping you thru these hard times. I think in cases in which children visits are involved or discussions about finances and the like, exceptions should be made and the appropriate, relevant communication should take place.

Jenna

February 8, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Hi Chris! I really appreciate what u do, your articles and advices are so inspiring and helpful! My long distance bf broke up with me on the 8th of January after we celebrated new year together, he told that he can’t handle such relations anymore, he needs someone close, but told that he really loves me… After that he was texting me every day, i was reluctantly replying after 5-10 hours, then told him that i need space and he could text me only concerning the trip (we bought tickets for march), i was in no contact for 18 days and today he texted me asking how am i and telling that he won’t be able to join me there, i wasn’t replying, he took offense, after that i replied telling him how great i am, being really positive and keeping it short. He told that he was sick for 3 weeks, had a flu. Should i start no contact from the very beginning or keep talking to him?

1 2